I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I don't even know you and I hate your guts

Uberdavey

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1288296383' post='2495406']
My alliance doesn't allow raiding so I can't do it unless you and my government both approve.
[/quote]

Then absolutely not. If you attack me without provocation, I will file a complaint with your alliance.

[quote name='Rooman33' timestamp='1288284612' post='2495283']
Sad to see another established nation leaving the game. If at some point in this mayhem you change your mind and peace out of your conflicts, send me a PM ;)
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh and that was quick, usually the serfs come out to pick gold and trinkets off the bodies after they are dead. You just hold your horses boyo. [/color]

[quote name='Rooman33' timestamp='1288284612' post='2495283']
Sad to see another established nation leaving the game. If at some point in this mayhem you change your mind and peace out of your conflicts, send me a PM ;)
[/quote]

Ye because when I person is bored with this game he totally is interested to join a neutral (read: boring) alliance such like GOP right? :awesome:

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1288298644' post='2495471']
[color="#0000FF"]Oh and that was quick, usually the serfs come out to pick gold and trinkets off the bodies after they are dead. You just hold your horses boyo. [/color]
[/quote]

I'll admit it. You got me.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1288437532' post='2497130']
Ye because when I person is bored with this game he totally is interested to join a neutral (read: boring) alliance such like GOP right? :awesome:
[/quote]

Our retention rate is pretty solid, actually. Usually, when we lose a large nation, it's because of RL demands on their time. Seems like it's the warmongers who are getting bored, not those in neutral (read: rational) alliances ;) I don't see a lot of neutrals bawwwwing about boredom.

[quote name='Rooman33' timestamp='1288577444' post='2498612']
Our retention rate is pretty solid, actually. Usually, when we lose a large nation, it's because of RL demands on their time. Seems like it's the warmongers who are getting bored, not those in neutral (read: rational) alliances ;) I don't see a lot of neutrals bawwwwing about boredom.
[/quote]
Musn't let MvP read this, he might join you right away. :v:

[/quote]

That's because most of them don't know any better or are stathuggers that are too afraid to lose their precious pixels. If you don't enjoy CN in a war alliance you would never enjoy it in a neutral alliance.

Edited by kriekfreak

[/quote]

That's because you're boring. You can't get bored if you're already in a boring alliance.

Oh no, what will GOP do next? Oh yeah, nothing. I can imagine being in your alliance keeps you on the edge of your seat!