Soldanian Modern Arms

Sgt Shidner

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sgt Shidner' timestamp='1288461566' post='2497379']
OOC: See the two pods at the very insides of the front wings? Those are tilt-thrust jet engines. The turboprops are really just to help the Titan off the ground, move into flying mode, and to help it land. The jet engines are really the main propulsion of the aircraft. And as for jetwash, the rest of the body is built to let the airflow from the jets move aerodynamically around then and provide maximum thrust.
[/quote]
OOC: Yes, and they're very tiny jet engines....

Dear Soldanian:

We go back on our previous offer. We want blueprints for: The Bismark Class Cruisers, Landing ships, Destroyers, and Battleships. We would also like one strategic bomber and one assualt helicopter design.

We thank you very much. We will pay for all of these blueprints.

OoC: You got some work to do son.

Edited by Fizzydog

As the jets came further and further south to where the edges of the Direlian nation were located. The sun seemed to be blotted from the sky more and more, until finally the entire planet seemed shrouded in darkness. This was the Antarctic winter daunting and perilous, however as soon as the Soldanian planes appeared on Direlian radar, signals were sent out to the planes to guide them in the direction of the capital and then after reaching the capital, further over the mountain range towards the Hydroponic Fields where a runway had been built strictly for Soldania's use in the construction of Direlian arms. It was more than the Council had originally provided, but the Soldanians would find they had much to work with. While not giving an actual parcel of sovereign territory, what had been created were roads leading to the Hydroponic farms in the region for food and water, various warehouses for storage of imported materials, actual material and arms construction, as well as a few buildings for testing before the arms would be sent off to face the severity of the Antarctic environment.

When the Soldanian entourage landed on the air strip, Tasar Chakos Vrinn, Minister Maeduis, as well as various Direlian engineers stood outside. Their faces buried deep in their clothes and ushered the Soldanians inside one of the warehouses so that they could talk in private while Direlian and Soldanian officials unloaded the materials that had been brought in the planes. Once inside, Vrinn gestured to a series of documents on the table.

"Gentlemen, I'm quite happy that you were all able to make it in such a timely fashion. However the Council is anxious to see this venture pay off for Direlia's future expansion and therefore we are on a bit of as schedule. What the Council is looking for in terms of military production is the following. A light tank design, stressing speed and mobility as well with a small crew needed to operate the vehicle, however as much firepower as possible should be on all these weapons. Within reason of course. Second, we require the construction of an armored snow-mobile, that can place two riders on, along with fire capabilities. Third, a heavy tank, that can place enormous firepower upon an enemy, speed being the least of our worries with such a machine. Then, as we discussed in the letters, types of planes that can hold up to the Antarctic terrain as well as possibly a new design for various ships to be produced. There has been a construction dock prepared for that eventually outside the capital. You only need to let the Council know when ship construction can begin."

"That being said gentlemen." Maeduis started. "Welcome to Direlia, if you have any questions, please, we are here to make this process smooth."

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: I'm sorry its been so long since i've been on. RL has been hell for me, but i'm back on now.

[quote][quote][b]Private[/b]

England is looking to replace two of its Supercarriers with new ships.
Can your company come up with a design for a superheavy aircraft carrier?.

We are looking for a heavily armoured, well defended from anti air attack vessel, with the ability to carry up to 110 aircraft and a contingient of 500 marines.[/quote]

--[b]Private to England[/b]--

I do believe we have what you're looking for....

May i present, the Telex-Class Super Aircraft Carrier!
[center][img]http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss42/Sgt_Shidner/Concept%20Arit/Telex-ClassSuperCarrier.jpg[/img]

[size="4"]Our engineers scrapped many single hull designs as they could not fit the requested number of planes without being far too cumbersome, nor could a single hulled design pack the anti-air capability we envisioned. So the Telex-Class is a double-hulled catamaran design of sorts and It meets and goes beyond your requirements. It is extremely heavily armed with the newest Tungsten-Titanium Composite armor we have available making it very hard to take down.

That is IF any air attack makes it through the formidable anti-air defenses we have given it. On deck at fore and aft, you will see two small structures upon which sit our newest Close-In Weapons System (CIWS), The 35mm Rotary Cannon. This is deceiving though as these are the only defenses that are present on the exterior of the ship. However...at the ends of the two flight decks and on the sides of the ship are concealed hatches hiding additional air defenses. There are a total of 18 35mm CIWS and 8 HEMR Missile Launchers hidden around the ship. On top of that, on top of the main superstructure there is an array of 25 anti-ship SWS-7 Cruise Missile Launchers to deal with any ships that penetrate the carrier's battle group defensive screen.

As for aircraft carrying capacity, the Telex has the capacity to resupply, hold, and maintain almost 225 aircraft making it a sea-faring airbase. These range from fighters (stealth/non-stealth), strike aircraft, support aircraft, and helicopters. Each hanger has 6 lift elevators and each flight deck has 5 catapults allowing the Telex to put a great number of planes in the air in as little time as possible.
All in all, while cumbersome and a little on the slow side, the Telex-Class SC is a look at things to come and will undoubtedly make any fleet its a part of a force to be reckoned with.[/size][/center][/quote]

"Being as we are planning on building factories and production facilities here," SMA CEO Kevin Schidner began, "I've arranged an 'air train' of sorts to start up. We plan on having our Titan fleet ferry construction materials and building materials for our vehicles to this location as some of the components incorporated in our constructs are of our own design."

Kevin's assistant, Austin Julka-Lawrance cleared his throat, "On our flight over here, we did observe the landscape and we think that the designing of vehicles that can operate in this weather should be quite simple. And our team of designs have already come up with a blueprint for a possible light tank design to operate in this environment." In saying this Austin produced a thin tan folder and lay it in front of the Direlian officials. Flipping open the cover, he slid forward a printed out blueprint.

[center][img]http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss42/Sgt_Shidner/Concept%20Arit/AWT-O4CobraLightAssaultTank.jpg[/img][/center]

"This is the Artic Warfare Tank-04 "Cobra" Light Assault tank." Austin stated, "It is outside our usual designs because of the climate we're designing it for. First of all notice the chassis, it is made up a central compartment flanked by four drive treads." He pointed to the tread outings, "Each outing contains its own drive system, kind of like a four-wheel drive for tanks thing. This way if one becomes disabled by enemy fire or gets stuck in the snow or ice, it is not completely disabled and can still operate."

"The treads are also studded with rows of 2-inch Titanium spikes in order to provide maximum traction in this icy climate," Kevin interjected, "As for weapons, even though this is classified as a light assault tank, it does fill the Assault in its name quite well. The turret is mainly computer-run and only requires a technician/commander inside of it. It can only house one person because it is also extremely tightly packed with weaponry. The tank's main armament is a 105mm High-Velocity cannon that is quite apt at taking out armored vehicles."

"If the tank does encounter better-protected targets such as main battle tanks," Austin stepped in again, "The Cobra is also armed with a swing-fire SHHEAP missile launcher. A tried-and-true anti-armor weapon. These come standard with the tank model but we've designed the back of the turret to accommodate, if need be, a special weapons system: the TMW-9 MLRS. This is a small battery of 25mm rocket launchers for saturating an area before the tank's assault. It is optional but can be very useful in some scenarios."

With that Austin straighted up and then looked at Kevin who continued on, "We hope you are pleased with this first design. While it is still but a blueprint, once the production facilities are up and running we can produce large numbers of these tanks for your army."

No, no your request has not been overlooked. It is simply taking more time than we predicted.

OOC: I'v gotten very behind with RL messing with me. I've only gotten these two designs done this last two weeks. Things are calming down a bit so i think i can do your designs fairly soon.

[quote]Nation Name: Monaco

Product wishing to purchase: Archangel Strike Aircraft
Quantity: 10 and Rights/Blueprints
Modules (if applicable):
Quantity (if applicable):

Delivery Date: November 15
Delivery Method: Our pilots will fly them back

Any other details you wish to include for delivery or unit: Would it be possible to reconfigure the aircraft to allow it to transport up to 10 men?

Nation leader's signature X
[i]Prince Albert II[/i][/quote]

[quote name='Sgt Shidner' timestamp='1289593064' post='2511319']
OOC: I'm sorry its been so long since i've been on. RL has been hell for me, but i'm back on now.
[/quote]

[b]Classified message[/b]

England will purchase the blueprint and production rights.
Aswell as the blueprints and production rights for all additional equipment for the carrier.

[quote]Nation Name: Monaco

Product wishing to purchase: Archangel Strike Aircraft
Quantity: 10 and Rights/Blueprints
Modules (if applicable):
Quantity (if applicable):

Delivery Date: November 15
Delivery Method: Our pilots will fly them back

Any other details you wish to include for delivery or unit: Would it be possible to reconfigure the aircraft to allow it to transport up to 10 men?

Nation leader's signature X
[i]Prince Albert II[/i][/quote]

This order will be fulfilled. Unfortunately, the ArchAngel is not of ample size to accommodate the transport of 10 additional men. The ArchAngel is approximately the size of the popular A-10 Warthog CASA and would not be able to carry more men besides the crew. My apologies for this.

~Kevin Schidner

[quote]Classified message

England will purchase the blueprint and production rights.
Aswell as the blueprints and production rights for all additional equipment for the carrier.[/quote]

The blueprints and rights will be transferred electronically to your head of government, It will be $35,000,000 for the blueprints and rights for the Telex-Class Carrier and the combined total for the 35mm CIWS and the HEMR launchers will be $17,000,000. Total for rights and blueprints for everything is $52,000,000. Have this money transferred to Soldanian National Bank, account #: A103FS19S1 and the data will be transferred to you. Thank you for your business.

~Kevin Schidner

Nation Name: The Hudson Reich

Product wishing to purchase: TAV 44MN, Pnz. III Gladiator, M48A1 Burket, M86A1 Hanson, MCV-01 Bull
Quantity: 500 TAV 44MNs, 50 Pnz. III Gladiators, 25 M48A1 Burkets, 20 M86A1 Hansons, 10 MCV-01 Bulls
Modules (if applicable): N/A
Quantity (if applicable): N/A

Delivery Date: November 24th
Delivery Method: Airplane

Any other details you wish to include for delivery or unit: N/A

[u]Kaiser Wilhelm I of the Hudson Reich[/u]

Edited by Jordosaur94

[quote]To: Soldarian Modern Arms

Dear sir/madam,

Several months ago, Zargathia had gone through an information blackout that lasted several months. At the time, we placed an order at Kriegland R&D, and had [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=75617&view=findpost&p=2240300]received a proposal[/url] for it, but our logs show that no money had been transferred, nor items delivered.

If you would be interested to take over that order and provide us with a new cost estimate based on the modernized versions of the items mentioned, we would be interested in the purchase of said items.

Regards,

R. Célentin
Royal Secretary of the Zargathian Crown
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in absentia[/quote]

• 1 month later...

[quote]Nation Name: The Hudson Reich

Product wishing to purchase: TAV 44MN, Pnz. III Gladiator, M48A1 Burket, M86A1 Hanson, MCV-01 Bull
Quantity: 500 TAV 44MNs, 50 Pnz. III Gladiators, 25 M48A1 Burkets, 20 M86A1 Hansons, 10 MCV-01 Bulls
Modules (if applicable): N/A
Quantity (if applicable): N/A

Delivery Date: November 24th
Delivery Method: Airplane

Any other details you wish to include for delivery or unit: N/A

Kaiser Wilhelm I of the Hudson Reich[/quote]

---Private to the Hudson Reich---
Please excuse our massive delay on this order; our servers and company have been at a stand-still for quite some time. Technical difficulties you might say. If you are still willing, we have a fleet of GC-140 Titan H-VTOL Transports loaded with your ENTIRE order ready at Gilensburg International airport ready to fly to your country. Please tell us if you still wish to take this order.

~Kevin Schidner

[quote]To: Soldarian Modern Arms

Dear sir/madam,

Several months ago, Zargathia had gone through an information blackout that lasted several months. At the time, we placed an order at Kriegland R&D, and had received a proposal for it, but our logs show that no money had been transferred, nor items delivered.

If you would be interested to take over that order and provide us with a new cost estimate based on the modernized versions of the items mentioned, we would be interested in the purchase of said items.

Regards,

R. Célentin
Royal Secretary of the Zargathian Crown
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary in absentia[/quote]

---Private to Zargathia---

Apologies for our delay, our information highway has been crippled and we've just gotten it repaired. Please remind us what this order was as we cannot find record of it. Once we know what you want, we can take out from our considerable surplus of military vehicles our factories have produced this past while.

~Kevin Schidner

[u][b]PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT***********
[/b][/u]
[font="Impact"][size="5"][u]Soldanian Modern Arms[/u] wishes our faithful patrons a Merry Christmas! Yes we know the holiday has pasted but....we had arranged for a special deal that was to happen that day but, we shall do it now. To the next FIVE countries that place an order for store-front vehicles, we shall arrange for additional vehicles to be included FREE OF CHARGE. Our stockpiles have amassed considerably and we wish to share the wealth. So to the next FIVE soverign nations that place orders, we shall include one of the next packages FREE OF CHARGE----
[b][u]Land Package:[/u][/b] 50 TAV-44MN Tactical Assault Vehicles [Modules of choice included], 25 TA-29 "Rook" Tactical Assault Vehicles, 50 M27A1 "Archer" Unmanned Medium Tanks, and 10 M51A2-"B" Varient-"Boomer" MRLS;
[b][u]Air Package:[/u][/b] 70 Me-48 "Peregrine" Air Superiority Fighters, 20 GC-140 "Titan" H-VTOL Transports, and 30 F/A-30 "ArchAngel" Strike Aircraft;
or [b][u]Naval Package:[/u][/b] 10 Bismark-Class Battlecruisers and 2 Telex-Class Super Carriers.[/size][/font]

OOC: Apologies for not getting on till now. I've been at my house away from college so i haven't had access to internet till now. And i might be out of touch till January 2nd after today. Just saying. But i am STILL ALIVE!

[quote name='Sgt Shidner' timestamp='1293488610' post='2555533']
---Private to Zargathia---

Apologies for our delay, our information highway has been crippled and we've just gotten it repaired. Please remind us what this order was as we cannot find record of it. Once we know what you want, we can take out from our considerable surplus of military vehicles our factories have produced this past while.

~Kevin Schidner
[/quote]

Certainly. According to our records, the order placed was the following|:

[quote name='Amyante' timestamp='1262806307' post='2089911']
OOC: Shopping spree :P

*** Classified to Kriegland ***

"Zargathia is interested in purchasing six Me-04 Reapers and two two-seated training variants, and would like to request a modification to both the M30A1 as well as the existing M18A1. We intend to have all troop transports be done by APCs as opposed to trucks as the additional armor would provide much better protection for soldiers inside, and for this reason we would like to order four hundred and fifty additional M18A1 APCs. The requested modification would be an EMP shielded electrical engine in both APC models for which the design could be provided to you. Of the M30A1 APC we would like to order one hundred equipped with the minelaying system, and an additional seventy with an internal layout to provide first aid intended for mountain rescue operations. In addition, we would like to order eighty Modular Combat Enforcers, one hundred and twenty M51A1 Mobile Rocket Launchers and one hundred additional M29A1 Main Battle Tanks"

"The grand total would be six one-seater ME-04 stealth fighters, two two-seater ME-04 stealth fighters, four hundred modified M18A1 APCs, one hundred M29A1 Main Battle Tanks, one hundred and twenty M51A1 Mobile Rocket Launchers, eighty Modular Combat Enforcers, one hundred modified M30A1 APCs with minelaying system and seventy modified M30A1 APCs without minelaying systems outfitted for mountain rescue operations. Please contact us once you have calculated the changes in price these modifications would require so that we may start transferring the payments. Oh, and how are the designs on that coastguard ship coming along?"
[/quote]

Needless to say, you are free to update the models in this order to their modern standards in case a newer version has been released by now. Since no actual payment for this military hardware was made, it will be easy to modify.

With the formation of a naval branch however, we feel the need to bring up the coastguard ship we had asked to be developed. Emphasis is to be on detection and interception, though it must be stable enough to perform search and rescue operations under storm conditions. As for the package, we will opt for the Naval Package, and plan to use these ships as bases from which the coastguard ships are to be deployed as well.

• 4 weeks later...

[b]Private to Nos Tre Republic[/b]

Extremely sorry for the delay. There have been some recent complications that have severely disrupted our work flow but everything is returning to normal.

We have the designs you had requested.

[center][u][i][b]First, the AH-57 "Hawk" Attack Helicopter[/b][/i][/u][/center]
[center][img]http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss42/Sgt_Shidner/Concept%20Arit/IMG_0002-1.jpg[/img][/center]

---A born and bred attack helicopter, the Hawk is all about the offensive. Equipped with extremely thick and durable armor, the Hawk can face most of today's formidable AAA fire and still emerge relatively unscathed. As for armament, the Hawk comes standard with a loadout consisting of 35mm autocannons, SHHEAP rocket launchers, HEMR missiles, and a 40mm grenade launcher. The main chin turret can be switched out to provide the Hawk with additional firepower; these modules including a 7.62mm chaingun and dual 60mm grenade launchers. But what gives the Hawk its real punch is its ability to transport 6 fully-armed troops into the battlezone. This allows the tactical insertion of special forces or similar soldiers behind enemy lines or on their flanks.

[center][u][i][b]The AH(RS)-14 "Banshee" Attack/Recon Helicopter[/b][/i][/u][/center]
[center][img]http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss42/Sgt_Shidner/Concept%20Arit/IMG_0002.jpg[/img][/center]

---The gentle beat of the Banshee's low-noise-profile rotors is usually the last thing the enemy hears before they're set upon by a rain of fire. Designed to be a stealth killer on the battlefield, the Banshee lives up to its name. Frontline commanders utilize Banshees for one of two things: forward recon or deadly stealth attacks. Both roles it is equally apt at. Covered in the latest in radar-reflective material, the Banshee has an extremely small radar cross section and many a time enemy radar operators have mistaken it for a stray bird or the like. But when the going gets hard, the Banshee unleashes hell with its twin 30mm autocannons, SHHEAP rocket launchers, and anti-air HEMR missiles. For different roles, the Banshee can be outfitted with additional 20mm chainguns, Napalm missile racks or even ECM pods to protect itself.

[center][b][i][u]And the Hudson-Class Missile Frigate[/u][/i][/b][/center]
[center][img]http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss42/Sgt_Shidner/Concept%20Arit/IMG_0001.jpg[/img][/center]

---Usually hearing there is a Hudson missile frigate accompanying a convoy will deter most attacks. Capable of swatting enemy aircraft from the sky with ease, the Hudson can trade blows with the biggest naval vessels when it fires anti-ship missiles from its VLS system, and even bombard land targets from a distance using its 12-inch high velocity cannons. While it can complete any of these roles, its main use is as an anti-air defender for convoys, task forces, and naval ports. Capable of pulling 32 knots on a good day, the Hudson is a speedy ship and its crew of around 300 sailors are constantly on guard, manning the Hudson's weapons systems and making sure everything is ship shape. So before you send another task force out anywhere near enemy territory, put a couple Hudson's with it, you won't be disappointed.

We hope these designs are up to par considering our unexceptionable delay.

OOC: Again i apologize for the delay, my grandfather passed away little over a week ago. I've been flying around, missing school, visiting reletives from New Jersey to california. So its been a little hectic. sorry.

OoC: Thanks for the designs, but NTR collapsed back in....May? June? And the nation I ordered these for collapsed last week. But I'm keeping these for when I get a new nation. Thanks for at least putting them up. :awesome:

Oh, and I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. I didn't read that part until after I typed this.

Edited by Fizzydog

OOC: Ohhh....well that does suck. :/ Sorry i couldn't get them to you in time. I'm gonna be updating the main storefront today or tomorrow. There is a LOT of stuff to put up for you guys to buy, including these latest designs. Hope i see you again with another nation sometimes soon. :)

IC: We've updated our storefront. We're now putting on the market the: M71A1 "Arturius" Mobile Rocket Launcher, Graf-Speer-Class Littoral Combat Ship, Telex-Class SuperCarrier, F-04 "Reaper" Stealth Fighter, and the M38A1 "Trojan" Infantry Fighting Vehicle. Enjoy.

OOC: And graniteknight, you are unable to purchase the packages individually, one can be included with a purchase of storefront merchandise.