Product wishing to purchase:M51A2-"B" Varient-"Boomer" MRLS
-- Pnz. V-B "Wolverine" Main Battle Tank
2 Telex-Class Super Carriers.
Quantity: 5 (both the MBT and MLRS and the 2 Carriers
Modules (if applicable): None

Please supply costs for all merchandise
Delivery Date:ASAP
Delivery Method: Fastest Mode Available

Also we request the Land Package(OOC: Assuming the Christmas offer is still good)

King Kellen I

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PRIVATE TO SOLDINIAN MODERN ARMS:

The United Lands of Côte d'Ivoire wonder if Soldinian modern arms could offer them a few top of the line gadgets that could put our nation above the rest of the competition? (ooC: aka the designs you promised to keep off the market for me? aka labrador's designs. :3)

We also request permission to order some of your public designs and pay them in small bundles. Such as, hypothetically, if we bought the Telex we would pay around 1 million a week until all payments are finished.

OOC
Schnider, im posting my response about the carriers again.

ICly

[b]Classified message[/b]

Great Britain will purchase the blueprint and production rights.
Aswell as the blueprints and production rights for all additional equipment for the carrier.

Great Britain will allow Soldanian Modern Arms to manufacture all its naval designs in Great Britain, and allow the usage of our shipyards, on the condition we are get first peek on all naval designs.

Edited by Zoot Zoot

[quote]Nation Name: United Kingdom of Idaho-Montana
Product wishing to purchase:M51A2-"B" Varient-"Boomer" MRLS
-- Pnz. V-B "Wolverine" Main Battle Tank
2 Telex-Class Super Carriers.
Quantity: 5 (both the MBT and MLRS and the 2 Carriers
Modules (if applicable): None

Please supply costs for all merchandise
Delivery Date:ASAP
Delivery Method: Fastest Mode Available

Also we request the Land Package(OOC: Assuming the Christmas offer is still good)

King Kellen I[/quote]

The cost of the Pnz V-B MBTs is $22,500,000; the cost of the M51A2 MRLSs is $18,750,000; and the two Telex Carriers will be $60,000,000....the grand total being $101,250,000 for all the requested merchandise. Now, we can easily transport the MBTs and MLRSs via a pair of GC-140 Titan H-VTOLs. But the carriers will be difficult since we are a landlocked country. We can have all the necessary components shipped to you and then we will require the use of a pair of shipyards for the construction of the Telex SuperCarriers. If there is no further purchases or objections, you may wire the money to the National Bank of Soldania.

~Kevin Schidner

OOC: I'll get to the other posts tomorrow. i gotta get to bed because i got a big test at 7 tomorrow.

Edited by Sgt Shidner

[quote][quote]PRIVATE TO SOLDINIAN MODERN ARMS:

The United Lands of Côte d'Ivoire wonder if Soldinian modern arms could offer them a few top of the line gadgets that could put our nation above the rest of the competition? (ooC: aka the designs you promised to keep off the market for me? aka labrador's designs. :3)

We also request permission to order some of your public designs and pay them in small bundles. Such as, hypothetically, if we bought the Telex we would pay around 1 million a week until all payments are finished.[/quote]

[b]---[i]Encrypted Private Message to The United Lands of Côte d'Ivoire[/i]---[/b]

As requested, we have ready for you some new merchandise that had not been revealed to the public yet. All of them have JUST entered the production stage. We hope these designs are appropriate.

[center][b]*The Pnz XI Mk. 2 "Murray" Armored Personnel Carrier*[/b][/center]
[center][img]http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss42/Sgt_Shidner/Concept%20Arit/concept.jpg[/img][/center]

---The Pnz XI Mk. 2 is a capable armored personnel carrier. Its thickly armored with 4 inches of Titanium/Tungsten alloy and can be equipped with ERA armored plating if needed. Its main turret is armed with a 25mm Rotary Cannon capable of shredding infantry to bits and dealing with light enemy vehicles. Its also able to counter larger vehicles with its concealed SHHEAP missile launcher which pops out of the left side of its chassis. Its hardened armor is complimented by a 10mm grenade defense system which helps blow away any unfortunate enemy grunt that gets too close. And once at its destination, it can divulge its eight fully-equipped soldiers out of its spacious troop compartment. The price per unit is $3,000,000.

[center][b]*The M53A2 "Pitbull" Medium Assault Tank*[/b][/center]
[center][img]http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss42/Sgt_Shidner/Concept%20Arit/Tanks_0001.jpg[/img][/center]

---You know that blur busting through your front lines, laying waste to everything in its path? That would be the Pitbull. Its massive, gas-guzzling engine propels the medium assault tank at tested speed in excess of 65mph. Despite its size, its engine can handle the weight with ease. The Pitbull isn't called a medium ASSAULT tank for nothing...its main armament is a high-velocity 120mm cannon, a big gun for a tank of its description. To handle larger threats or ones with heavier armor, the Pitbull comes standard with a pair of 60mm rocket on either side of its turret. These can fire infantry-devastating high-explosive rounds or armor-piercing anti-tank missiles. The price per unit is $6,500,000. Of course, the Pitbull comes in another version which mounts a fearsome 152mm Gun/Missile System, the version being designated the M53A3. The bigger gun increases the per unit price to $7,800,000.

[center][b]*The M24A2 "Rhunberg" Heavy Assault Tank*[/b][/center]
[center][img]http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss42/Sgt_Shidner/Concept%20Arit/Tanks_0002.jpg[/img][/center]

---The Pitbull's "big brother", the Rhunberg Heavy Assault brings the pain to any battlefield its treads roll across. Armament consists of an armor-shredding 125mm Smoothbore cannon, co-axial 7.62mm machinegun, dual 20mm rotary cannons on either side of the main gun, and a hidden 60mm auto mortar in the right side of the chassis. A quite unique feature of the Rhunberg sets it above the rest of Soldanian Modern Arms merchandise.....the newest version of the ARES Fire Combat Control Suite: the I500 series. This advanced computer suite can manage almost every aspect of the Rhunberg, aside from driving and technical management. Apart from those roles, the I500 ARES runs firing procedures, spotting targets, and reloading all weaponry. But this technology comes at a hefty price...the price per individual unit is: $10,000,000.

I hope these advanced examples of SMA's weapon-making abilities please you.

~Kevin Schidner[/quote]

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT:

We as a arms manufacturing company will no longer selling manufacturing rights to our merchandise.

~Kevin Schidner

Edited by Sgt Shidner

[quote][b]Classified message[/b]

Great Britain will purchase the blueprint and production rights.
Aswell as the blueprints and production rights for all additional equipment for the carrier.

Great Britain will allow Soldanian Modern Arms to manufacture all its naval designs in Great Britain, and allow the usage of our shipyards, on the condition we are get first peek on all naval designs.[/quote]

I apologize, as of recently our company has discontinued selling blueprints and production rights for our merchandise. From a financial standpoint it was costing us too much and was digging into our development costs.

~Kevin Schidner

[quote][quote]Private reply

It was a pre standing agreement.
Name a price. [/quote]

Private reply

You're quite right. It was an agreement made earlier and we will abide by that. The total for all blueprints and production and manufacturing right comes to $56,000,000.

~Kevin Schidner
[/quote]

[quote][quote]Private reply:

We thank you for the designs, but the individual prices are much too high currently. We will return to purchase these fighting vehicles when we gain a steady budget.[/quote]

Private Reply:

You are a new nation, are you not? We do have a fine print arrangement that all new and upcoming nations up to the first year of their existence get a half-price discount, if this at all helps you.

~Kevin Schidner
[/quote]

Private Reply:

Is that so? In that case, we are going to order in bulk and ship you the payments over a few months. (ooc: aka two weeks)

We are requesting:

500 M51A2-"B" Varient-"Boomer" MRLS
500 M71A1 "Arturius" Mobile Rocket Launcher
1000 MCV-01 "Bull" Combat Support Vehicle
2 Graf-Speer-Class Littoral Combat Ship
2 Bismark-Class Battlecruiser
1 Telex-Class SuperCarrier
50 GC-140 "Titan" Heavy VTOL Transport
1000 Pnz XI Mk. 2 "Murray" Armored Personnel Carrier
1000 The M53A2 "Pitbull" Medium Assault Tank
500 M24A2 "Rhunberg" Heavy Assault Tank
25 F-04 "Reaper" Stealth Fighter
50 TH-67 "Eagle" Transporter Helicopter
25 F/A-30 ArchAngel Strike Aircraft
[i]100 AH(RS)-14 "Banshee" Attack/Recon Helicopter
100 AH-57 "Hawk" Attack Helicopter
2 Hudson-Class Missile Frigate[/i]

Aid we have recently recieved from Britain and multiple citizen government-support groups will be the main way of pay through this offer. Please allow a week (ooc: a day) for the aid to be sent, we must sort out the money first.
We also are asking if you will be putting any extreme-stealth submarines or bombers in the market?

OoC: I assume the stuff I italicized is still for me? Am I allowed to buy it or no? If not please ignore.

Private reply

The money has been wired to your accounts.
Moreover our offer still stands in regards to your expanding your industry to Britian.

We have the facilities to build your warships and heavier, larger produce. All for a small fee of course, but the benefits outweigh the costs.

[b]Private Reply to The United Lands of Côte d'Ivoire:[/b]

This is the completed list of your requested merchandise and their prices:

500 M51A2-"B" Varient-"Boomer" MRLS = $937,500,000
500 M71A1 "Arturius" Mobile Rocket Launcher = $687,500,000
1000 MCV-01 "Bull" Combat Support Vehicle = $750,000,000
2 Graf-Speer-Class Littoral Combat Ship = $7,000,000
2 Bismark-Class Battlecruiser = $21,000,000
1 Telex-Class SuperCarrier = $15,000,000
50 GC-140 "Titan" Heavy VTOL Transport = $175,000,000
1000 Pnz XI Mk. 2 "Murray" Armored Personnel Carrier = $1,500,000,000
1000 The M53A2 "Pitbull" Medium Assault Tank = $3,250,000,000
500 M24A2 "Rhunberg" Heavy Assault Tank = $2,500,000,000
25 F-04 "Reaper" Stealth Fighter = $100,000,000
50 TH-67 "Eagle" Transporter Helicopter v137,500,000
25 F/A-30 ArchAngel Strike Aircraft = $80,000,000
100 AH(RS)-14 "Banshee" Attack/Recon Helicopter = $350,000,000
100 AH-57 "Hawk" Attack Helicopter v375,000,000
2 Hudson-Class Missile Frigate = $9,000,000

The total is: (OOC: I'm sorry but...my calculator couldn't figure out the number...it was too big. :/ and i couldn't find an online program to figure it out....but its a LOT of mulah)

[b]Private reply to Britain:[/b]

We will take you up on your offer.The port facilities will be much appreciated.

Edited by Sgt Shidner

PRIVATE:

"..."

"We can pay it over time..."

"...fine. But next time you do something as stupid as ordering 1000 tanks, you consult with ME first. Got that?"

"Yes, si-"

"Get out of my sight."

PRIVATE TO SOLDINIAN:

"Would it be acceptable to pay this gigantic fee over a period of three years (ooc:rl months?)

[quote name='Sgt Shidner' timestamp='1296465614' post='2612774']
OOC: Thank you. :) My calculator just couldn't give me a direct answer. :P
[/quote]
OOC: The calc that's part of every windows can handle those numbers, though it's a bit hard writing it from the calc to a document, because it doesn't give you the , between every thousand.

• 2 weeks later...

*[b]PUBLIC Annoucement[/b]*

Yet again the genius designers of Soldanian Modern Arms have outdone themselves. After countless hours in labs and research centers and many unsuccessful prototypes, we have finally perfected the newest addition to Soldania's Armored Spearheads and soon to you, the buying public. May we present the....

[u][b][center]M33A1 "Sestrap" Modular Combat Vehicle[/center][/b][/u]
[center][img]http://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss42/Sgt_Shidner/Concept%20Arit/Tank.jpg[/img][/center]

---The M33A1 is the new face of battlefield versatility and an excellent combat vehicle for multiple scenarios. Fast by heavy vehicle standards, the Sestrap is capable of keeping up with the fast moving armored columns it will be a part of. Its armor comprises of 3 1/2 inches of Titanium/Tungsten Alloy complimented by a KEA (Kinetic Energy Absorbing) gel layer and even can be upgraded with ERA plating. It is only crewed by two men (a commander and driver) but they are supplemented by the newest generation of combat computers: the ARES I500 FCCS. This computer has only been installed on one other vehicle, the Rhunberg Heavy Assault Tank. It is capable of running the majority of the tank's complicated systems and fulfills roles such as targeting, firing, and reloading the main gun.
The main feature of the Sestrap is the MAS (Modular Armament System). With assistance, different weapons modules can be interchanged onto the Sestrap's turret. It is as simple as installing the preferred module and then swapping out the internal magazine/drum ammunition holder. Right now the current module available for the M33 are a 120mm L55 Smoothbore anti-tank cannon, an anti-air/infantry module utilizing dual 20mm Rotary Cannons, and a module packing twin 81mm Mortars for indirect fire support. More modules will be available as time goes by.

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1296466078' post='2612775']
OOC: The calc that's part of every windows can handle those numbers, though it's a bit hard writing it from the calc to a document, because it doesn't give you the , between every thousand.
[/quote]
OOC: View > Digit grouping

Nice fortune you got there :D

OOC: I was an offensive guard, defensive tackle, and moonlighted at running back. Got blindsided one game, backflipped, and landed on my head giving me a major concussion and brain damage. It affects my memory a lot... :/

IC: You can only have one such package per group order. And your MBT's as well as your carrier group will be shipped out from our port facility in Diu, Kingdom of Cochin.