The Golden Age DoE

ishabad98

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1286994012' post='2483718']
We meet again, oOoMidooOo, but from where? Anyway, I honestly can't see this alliance going anywhere, to be honest.
[/quote]
Hopefully it goes straight down. It's not going up though.

Seriously, that charter made me want to claw out my own eyes, not to mention the misspelled word in the 'tittle'.

O/ tittles!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ishabad' timestamp='1287006001' post='2483871']
come on what did i do to u
[/quote]
Focus on your alliance and don't worry about what people say here.
-Get a Protectorate Agreement
-IRC Channel and organize your forums so that potential new members see that you know what you're doing.
-Realize that not having large nations will make it hard to recruit as you won't be able to provide start up aid.
-A Protector that is worth it will help you with aid to grow your nation or a few. Free aid, maybe but tech exchange is likely.
-Make sure you know the mechanics of nation building so you can teach new members/nations.

[quote name='Deuterium Dawn' timestamp='1287009318' post='2483912']
It's not what you've done to me it's what you've done to the English language.
[/quote]
Maybe you should cut the guy a break. Talk to him on IRC and you'll realize that he is [u]young[/u] ruler/nation. This thread's responses is the kind of !@#$ planet bob doesn't need. Maybe his alliance doesn't succeed. But what you have here is a very active ruler that could be effective once he has more time in this world. Rather than ridicule him he should be in a way nurtured because if he chooses to join an alliance he could be groomed and do well for himself in the future. Try nurturing and grooming some of the inactives that clog up many alliances...you can't because they never show up on IRC or alliance forums or the OWF.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287010570' post='2483922']
Focus on your alliance and don't worry about what people say here.
-Get a Protectorate Agreement
-IRC Channel and organize your forums so that potential new members see that you know what you're doing.
-Realize that not having large nations will make it hard to recruit as you won't be able to provide start up aid.
-A Protector that is worth it will help you with aid to grow your nation or a few. Free aid, maybe but tech exchange is likely.
-Make sure you know the mechanics of nation building so you can teach new members/nations.

Maybe you should cut the guy a break. Talk to him on IRC and you'll realize that he is [u]young[/u] ruler/nation. This thread's responses is the kind of !@#$ planet bob doesn't need. Maybe his alliance doesn't succeed. But what you have here is a very active ruler that could be effective once he has more time in this world. Rather than ridicule him he should be in a way nurtured because if he chooses to join an alliance he could be groomed and do well for himself in the future. Try nurturing and grooming some of the inactives that clog up many alliances...you can't because they never show up on IRC or alliance forums or the OWF.
[/quote]He's active, but with a complete lack of any desire to learn. The fact is that he hasn't a clue what he's doing with his own nation, let alone inter-alliance politics. When he stole $6 million from us, guess what he spent it on? Land. All land. And 50 CM's. He doesn't even get the most basic rule of nation building ("buy infra") because he will not listen to anyone who tries to help him on the most basic of levels.

He needs to join an established alliance and be pushed through an academy before he can become anything. But I doubt he has the patience to go through an academy, he can't stay on a single AA for more than six days.

Outside of a well established alliance, it's a rough world, and he is going to get hurt. It's frustrating to watch.

1). Join an alliance, let them teach you how to play.

2). Get experience within that alliance tech deal, fight, run for gov etc.

3). Then maybe get a few friends together and start an alliance.

But don't just go and start a new alliance every week. Get protection first didn't you learn that last time? Well anyway expert of FAIL or not i still know how to do it right.

Didn't you just become VP of the Hellcats? And you made another alliance? I'm not trying to be harsh, but seriously. Learn. Join an established alliance. The only reason you haven't been rolled yet, is because your nation is smaller than the average size of a raider ( :(( GOONS :(( )

congratulations isha. for some reason all these trolls seem to forget that everyone deserves a chance or two on here and they were once just like you. even if this alliance falls through and you do another one it's all lessons learned. make sure you take the time to read the posts that matter because there are a few here that offer some good advice, which you should follow starting today.

also take note of the people who troll you and the alliances they represent. then find out what failure alliances they currently offer protectorates to and then we'll have a laugh at their expense later. you are a very nice kid who doesn't deserve all this bad talk. i'm glad you took notice of CN and decided to stay and play. Good Luck and if you need advice come find me.