10.10.10 Winner

Sarmatian Empire

517 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted FAN.

It's a good idea for the alliances involved. It's good to see people actually doing something. Don't really care who wins but as I said, it's a neat thing to do, for those involved.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Manis B' timestamp='1287673094' post='2489793']
I want to see charts and graphs and all kinds of data plots. and a WINNER. i would like to know who that was.
[/quote]
Well, [url=https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ao8LX9Y0ZHL6dDBOSGtjQzc0M2RhRFFCYURUM1BObVE&hl=en&authkey=CISz6-EK]heres one for me[/url]

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1287671494' post='2489784']
Im surprised Sparta was able to get votes from their own members on this one.
[/quote]
It's funny what a simple bribe can do.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1287690041' post='2489950']
Well, [url=https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ao8LX9Y0ZHL6dDBOSGtjQzc0M2RhRFFCYURUM1BObVE&hl=en&authkey=CISz6-EK]heres one for me[/url]
[/quote]

some of those numbers look wierd...400 land? But overall looks like you did a pretty good job. What alliance did you fight?

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1287671494' post='2489784']
Im surprised Sparta was able to get votes from their own members on this one.
[/quote]
LOL! Our members aren't active enough to get on here and vote you silly little man! I have no !@#$@#$ clue where these votes could have come from. :v:

Aside from that, I'm actually pretty sure most Spartan votes went elsewhere - because we aren't self-absorbed or conceited.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1287690041' post='2489950']
[/quote]

Good to see that it was a WTF player that did the damage against you (come on I'm biased, of course I'd be pleased at that).

I got the feeling that WTF came about 3rd overall.

[quote name='Manis B' timestamp='1287762573' post='2490647']
some of those numbers look wierd...400 land? But overall looks like you did a pretty good job. What alliance did you fight?
[/quote]
400 land is easy, have you seen how much tech i have? coupled with a WRC a GA nets me about 250 land

To: Altheus From: wickedj Date: 10/10/2010 10:48:59 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by wickedj. You lost 5,072 soldiers and 141 tanks. You killed 12,645 soldiers and 92 tanks. Their forces razed 245.872 miles of your land, stole 16.391 technology, and destroyed 65.566 infrastructure. Their forces looted $1,000,000.00 from you and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

[quote]Good to see that it was a WTF player that did the damage against you (come on I'm biased, of course I'd be pleased at that).[/quote]
that !@#$%^& kept rebuying infra, and was always on at update so we had to be creative with our attacks.

EDIT: I fought Altheus from UPN, Randomly Jim from Fark and Forhiller from WTF

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1287797523' post='2490984']
LOL! Our members aren't active enough to get on here and vote you silly little man! I have no !@#$@#$ clue where these votes could have come from. :v:

Aside from that, I'm actually pretty sure most Spartan votes went elsewhere - because we aren't self-absorbed or conceited.
[/quote]
Well obviously Olaf voted for us. :v:

Edited by Trinite