Forcing alliances to disband is back

Alterego

[quote name='Hydro' timestamp='1287703662' post='2490168']
Who gives a hoot? Most alliances in this game are terribad anyways.
[/quote]

Well, inevitably some ex-members of a disbanded alliance give a hoot and the alliance was for them to enjoy being part of rather than anyone outside. Having that said though it's impossible to ultimately force an alliance to disband and so if they felt strongly about it they perhaps they should have had the strength of conviction to keep things going themselves. Not much fun though, unless you're into a FAN or Vox Populi-style resistance.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1287679342' post='2489821']
You might not like diet Coke at first, but after a while it grows on you and you start to enjoy, even crave it. And it's better for you than regular Coke.
[/quote]

Drink water fatty

Hmm.. Tbh i think this GOONS thing has been going on and on too much lately.

And I dont see why everyone has to open a thread about how GOONS are bad and how they raid and force people to leave CN.

Honestly if you have something against GOONS you got to live with it, and keep you're bad statements about GOONS to you're self because it won't change anything.

Live with it, GOONS will always stay Like GOONS, if you have an issue with it , dont just go and strt a new thread.

Edited by oOoMidooOo

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1286796821' post='2481439']
Also I seem to recall Valhalla trying to run a certain two alliances out of the game at one time or another. But oh yeah, that was the old Valhalla right?
[/quote]
Most of the rest of the world cheered on their efforts including you.

That The Ninjas didn't actually end up disbanding doesn't matter. At some point in the next year or two, they will disband. Or someone will go inactive and delete, or move to a new alliance. And when that happens, it'll be the cruelty of GOONS that forced it.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1288115080' post='2493622']
Most of the rest of the world cheered on their efforts including you.
[/quote]

Again you seem to be missing the first part of the quote.

I couldn't care less about nations or alliances being destroyed then, nor do I now.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1288139347' post='2493878']
That The Ninjas didn't actually end up disbanding doesn't matter. At some point in the next year or two, they will disband. Or someone will go inactive and delete, or move to a new alliance. And when that happens, it'll be the cruelty of GOONS that forced it.
[/quote]
Ah yes, GOONS are responsible for all the ills in the world!

:(( GOONS :((

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1288139347' post='2493878']
[/quote]
Please tell me this was a joke.

[quote name='oOoMidooOo' timestamp='1288099339' post='2493537']
Hmm.. Tbh i think this GOONS thing has been going on and on too much lately.
And I dont see why everyone has to open a thread about how GOONS are bad and how they raid and force people to leave CN.
Honestly if you have something against GOONS you got to live with it, and keep you're bad statements about GOONS to you're self because it won't change anything.
Live with it, GOONS will always stay Like GOONS, if you have an issue with it , dont just go and strt a new thread.
[/quote]
Totally agree. If the Goons are so bad, then people should be banding together & wiping them out instead of whinging about them everywhere.

Either get your armies into action, or don't; I don't care. Just kindly don't go whinging about it for the next 6 months.

Edited by Australian Warlord

[quote name='Denial' timestamp='1288182853' post='2494213']
Please tell me this was a joke.
[/quote]

The potential maybe-kinda disbandment of an alliance for largely unrelated reasons in the distant future is no laughing matter, you evil hegemonist.

(Bob's right, wasn't serious...think this is going to be a harder costume to live up to.)

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1288187542' post='2494254']
(Bob's right, wasn't serious...think this is going to be a harder costume to live up to.)
[/quote]
Oh, good. It's hard to tell these days; the prevalence of Alterego and Haflinger posts makes it easy to believe something like what you said would be offered in a serious manner.