FROGOUT Admission of Defeat

Mandolus

<PRETEND THERE'S A PICTURE OF A FROG WAVING A WHITE FLAG HERE>

FROGOUT is many things. FROGOUT is brave, and reckless, and proud. But not too proud. Which is why we aren't afraid to admit when we've been bested.

The Flying Kiwis have bested us in battle. We fought so hard, and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter. I know what we did wrong and in the future I hope to correct it (mainly, keeping track of members so I don't have six of our larger nations turn out to be ghosts that abandon us the day before we go to war)

That is why the governments of FROGOUT and The Flying Kiwis have agreed to go our separate ways in peace, effective now.

Congratulations, Kiwis. I hope we can coordinate on something in the future, you guys are great fighters.

It was fun to do the blitzing, but my nation definitely wasn't equipped to last very long (being only 1500 NS). I got some cash left and never got anarchied, but the nations I'm at war with are all 3+x my size, so I can't really do much but try and survive.

Sorry I couldn't put up more of a fight, but it was fun.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1285265680' post='2462310']
Kudos to both parties...the Kiwis for their victory, and FROGOUT for challenging a larger opponent.
[/quote]

Seconded.

And yes, fighting skilled and spirited leaders is a great way to learn (Occ: and a lot of fun.) Added bonus, I can't think of any one group other than TFK who have consistently show such a great attitude during warfare regardless if attacked or attacking another group. Great people!

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1285261873' post='2462270']
(mainly, keeping track of members so I don't have six of our larger nations turn out to be ghosts that abandon us the day before we go to war)
[/quote]

you have their links? :P

also, congrats to both sides on a good war

Edited by lazaraus45