GOON spy orders

JimKongIl

[quote name='MikeCrotch' timestamp='1285536778' post='2465495']
Read the GOONS charter.

Alliances with less that 15 members are not an alliance.

You are not in an alliance.

QED
[/quote]

Read your own charter:

[quote]Exceptions may be made both for smaller groups we wish to recognize and larger groups we do not, should the government so decide.[/quote]

According to the DoW posted by your government, an exception according to the charter was made, and Kerberos Nexus was defined as an alliance, and rightly so.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1285537056' post='2465498']
Read your own charter:

According to the DoW posted by your government, an exception according to the charter was made, and Kerberos Nexus was defined as an alliance, and rightly so.
[/quote]

It's hilarious that you tell us to read, when you obviously can't even do the same when your point gets refuted.

Read your own charter:

[/quote]

Beefspari has stated multiple times that this is not the case.

Again:

1) Read what she says.
2) See 1
3) See 1
4) See 1
5) See 1
6) THEN reply
7) See 1
8) See 1
9) See 1

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1285537292' post='2465501']
Beefspari has stated multiple times that this is not the case.

Again:

1) Read what she says.
2) See 1
3) See 1
4) See 1
5) See 1
6) THEN reply
7) See 1
8) See 1
9) See 1
[/quote]
Does it really matter what she says if GOONS is going to back track and blame even official announcements made for you guys on sarcasm? That DoW seemed no more sarcastic than any of her other posts, it actually seemed more official if anything.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285537459' post='2465504']
Does it really matter what she says if GOONS is going to back track and blame even official announcements made for you guys on sarcasm? That DoW seemed no more sarcastic than any of her other posts, it actually seemed more official if anything.
[/quote]

Why do you think it seemed more official, because -you- were mentioned in it? Man, and we're called arrogant.

[quote name='MikeCrotch' timestamp='1285536778' post='2465495']
Read the GOONS charter.

Alliances with less that 15 members are not an alliance.

You are not in an alliance.

QED
[/quote]Interesting logic, I shall note for future reference that the GOONS charter is the supreme law of this entire world, and everyone no matter how distant from your alliance is subject to it's terms.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1285537635' post='2465506']
Interesting logic, I shall note for future reference that the GOONS charter is the supreme law of this entire world, and everyone no matter how distant from your alliance is subject to it's terms.
[/quote]
There is no Plant Bob-wide definition of what an alliance is. We have laid out in our charter what GOONS recognizes as an alliance. I fail to see how your or any other person's opinion should affect that.

[quote name='Raider' timestamp='1285538181' post='2465512']
There is no Plant Bob-wide definition of what an alliance is. We have laid out in our charter what GOONS recognizes as an alliance. I fail to see how your or any other person's opinion should affect that.
[/quote]
He asserted that there was.

Regardless, KN has filled all the functions of an alliance, and the point is that it is wrong to sanction an alliance because you happen to dislike what they did to you, and because they're small enough that you think you can get away with it.

Circular debate is circular.

While it is perfectly clear to myself and others that Kerberos Nexus is indeed a sovereign alliance, GOONS reserves the right to apply their own definitions as they see fit.

So I wish for an enjoyable war for the both of you.

o/ Casualties

Read your own charter:

[/quote]
It's really crazy you're telling GOONS government members what they meant by what they said.

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1285532072' post='2465406']
Woah woah woah woah woah.

So if I join an AA with a fellow goon, and go rogue on another alliance, and tell everyone I'm not a rogue, then I can also avoid sanctions?

That's a pretty sweet deal.
[/quote]

That's not what I meant. You know that's not what I meant. Enough.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1285543107' post='2465561']
That's not what I meant. You know that's not what I meant. Enough.
[/quote]

You have to stop taking me so seriously.

I thought we were bff's :(

Also, is this thread over now? It's went in about 20 circles. RIP

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1285543471' post='2465563']
You have to stop taking me so seriously.

I thought we were bff's :(

Also, is this thread over now? It's went in about 20 circles. RIP
[/quote]
A long, long, long time ago.

Dear people:

Please stop trying to tell us what our stance on Methrage was. Our stance always has been and always will be until circumstances change that Methrage and his original alliancemate are rogues. Do not try to use the vague verbiage of a half-enthusiastic "declaration of war" to tell us what our stance is, was, or will be. If you want, we could provide logs right now from our internal channels that recognize Methrage as a rogue before the "declaration of war" ever went up.

[quote name='Creeping Death' timestamp='1285529508' post='2465352']
I agree to mindlessly bait the GOONS is childlike EJ so chill out and provide facts.

For GOONS not to call in their allies is dumb, and I believe every single one of their allies is waiting for a shot to assist them to open up.

Kids are throwing rocks at your neighbors house, would you go outside and help stomp them with your neighbor? I would. :awesome:
[/quote]
Not to mention ALOT of people are bored, so i doubt you have to do much arm twisting to get a line of people willing to blow something up

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1285545585' post='2465605']
Not to mention ALOT of people are bored, so they'd probably blow stuff up anyway if you didn't ask but also didn't explicitly forbid it "on your behalf".
[/quote]Clarified this for you. A LOT of guys have wanted in on these fights, and would probably have jumped in if we had never actually discussed it with them.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1285545585' post='2465605']
Not to mention ALOT of people are bored, so i doubt you have to do much arm twisting to get a line of people willing to blow something up
[/quote]
Whats there to blow up? Some people banded together to form an alliance to fight GOONs.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1285553685' post='2465715']
Whats there to blow up? Some people banded together to form an alliance to fight GOONs.
[/quote]
Exactly. if i gave a crap about GOONS i wouldve joined them to fight said rogues. next time do this to an alliance i like

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1285553685' post='2465715']
[/quote]
Looks like you answered your own question.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1285553821' post='2465719']
Exactly. if i gave a crap about GOONS i wouldve joined them to fight said rogues. next time do this to an alliance i like
[/quote]Give us a chance, baby, we promise you won't regret it. :wub:

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285534496' post='2465460']
I've already addressed this and directed an answer at you personally at least a dozen times, but you ignore it and just keep repeating the same inaccurate garbage.

I also like how you didn't address the lying and scamming part of my post.
[/quote]
I've seen you repeat this lie about me scamming/lying to people, but I've seen nothing to back it up and seems to be a lie being spread by GOONS regardless of having nothing backing up that claim. You seem to base it on the fact that I still accept aid and do tech deals while at war, but you guys do the same, so I'm not sure why you guys say that other than hoping if you repeat the same lie enough people will believe it.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285566785' post='2465866']
Suddenly KN has someone flying the AA repeating this lie of yours as the nation and ruler name, seems you do have special recruiting effect for us with strange new nations trying to join.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=425503
Ruler Name: methragelies
Nation Name: methragescams

Seems we already have ghosts to deal with or ignore...
[/quote]

Wrong forum my good man (if you suspect shenanigans, take it elsewhere. If not, what's the point?).

[quote name='Louisa' timestamp='1285568884' post='2465878']
Wrong forum my good man (if you suspect shenanigans, take it elsewhere. If not, what's the point?).
[/quote]
I'm letting people know of the ghost and I mention it here because earlier in the thread I didn't bother responding to that lie, as its been repeated before with no substance to back it up and clearly just false claims aimed at hurting my reputation.

Look, you stubborn apes. Methrage has marked down "Kerberos Nexus" in the Alliance Affiliation ([b]AA[/b]) field in The Bob Global Info Database. Last I checked, there was no rules behind what you may add to that field. This is the distinction between "alliance" and "Alliance Affiliation/AA." My grandmother (who is a queen in a neighbouring country) could put down her knitting club for her AA but that doesn't make it a valid alliance.

Edited by Mandolus

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285569042' post='2465879']
I'm letting people know of the ghost and I mention it here because earlier in the thread I didn't bother responding to that lie, as its been repeated before with no substance to back it up and clearly just false claims aimed at hurting my reputation.
[/quote]
I remember just a week or so ago pointing out that you never paid tech to someone, and you didn't send it until after I "reminded" you. That doesn't mean you didn't forget about that person before I brought it up and had stolen their money without compensation up until I pointed it out. As I mentioned, during my talks for sanctions I managed to run into two people you never paid tech to. You only paid one of them back. And you were sanctioned on green for being a scammer, don't you read the world sanctions messages?

But the guy ghosting your AA is pretty funny, we were laughing about it earlier. I think someone invited him to GOONS because he has good resources. And if his bio is to be believed, you did him some wrong too. In fact, it reminds me of Tran Hung Dao, who you were in an alliance with but he joined GOONS instead because you left him to smolder in ruins. Seems you've wronged a lot of people.