UOKMB is proud to announce

tanglerat

[quote name='blindswelledrat' timestamp='1284466386' post='2453470']
Unfortunately I think TheKirbyFake is likely to decline your offer for the following reason.
Our proud alliance has 4 rules and four rules only. Set in stone.
1) Die attacking with little enthusiasm
2) Never have any dealings with the sort of person who thinks a picture of a cat with hilariously misspelled words written on it is funny
3) Never have any details with the kind of person who, as an adult, still thinks that "mwahahahahaha" is a word
4) If you ever encounter anyone who is guilty of both 2) and 3) then wash yourself thoroughly in bleach and makes sure your children are somewhere that you can keep an eye on them.
[/quote]
*Claps*

You'd make an good GOON blinds.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey! Imagine old bsr in the goons. He's have the place in an uproar inside 24 hours. The goons would be revolting (even more than..... no, too easy. :lol1: )

On the news from the front, front: It seems we've lost one of our new recruits. Ho hum, he probably wasn't quite UOKMB material anyway.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1284492082' post='2453814']
Why can't you guys just make diplomatic jabs at GOONS without getting personal?
[/quote]
Apparently, that's all they have left in them.

Heh, funny that the guy they made this announcement to say they'd acquired has left.

But since that was the TOOL reject (that is, anakim), that's honestly no surprise. He deserted during Karma War. Ended up being a guy who randomly went rogue on people. :P

[quote name='Uralica' timestamp='1284508384' post='2454078']
But since that was the TOOL reject (that is, anakim), that's honestly no surprise. He deserted during Karma War. Ended up being a guy who randomly went rogue on people. :P
[/quote]

He's also the guy that hung out on the Karma POW AA for months after the war, despite a suggestion to move and despite multiple raids.

Went rogue on people? I thought he was mostly getting raided. Incessantly. I did so myself half a dozen times (give or take). How evil, I know.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1284510965' post='2454130']
He's also the guy that hung out on the Karma POW AA for months after the war, despite a suggestion to move and despite multiple raids.

Went rogue on people? I thought he was mostly getting raided. Incessantly. I did so myself half a dozen times (give or take). How evil, I know.
[/quote]

Yeah, he was raided, but I also recall him roguing on Athens. I remember when I was still TOOL Inquis when Boogey came to me (on behalf of Triton) and asked me about him, so after telling him about the desertion, I check his war screen to find out that he had started an offensive war against Athens and his defensive slots were, not surprisingly, loaded.

[quote name='Jakome' timestamp='1284534241' post='2454594']
Congrats on the new member. Hope to see you guys in the sanction race!

Oh wait :(
[/quote]

JUst to keep you all posted.
We are finding this war much easier than anticipated due to GOONs weakness and inability to muster their troops
As of now I have more money than I ever dreamed possible and I literally can't move around my nation without tripping up on my stockpile of nukes.
We have decided that we are going to annhialate every single one of them, one by one.
A couple of them who have literally begged us to stop being unkind to them we are considering sparing, provided they continue to aid us with money to fight the rest of thier [i]society[/i]

[quote name='blindswelledrat' timestamp='1284566180' post='2454793']
JUst to keep you all posted.
We are finding this war much easier than anticipated due to GOONs weakness and inability to muster their troops
As of now I have more money than I ever dreamed possible and I literally can't move around my nation without tripping up on my stockpile of nukes.
We have decided that we are going to annhialate every single one of them, one by one.
A couple of them who have literally begged us to stop being unkind to them we are considering sparing, provided they continue to aid us with money to fight the rest of thier [i]society[/i]
[/quote]
[12:10:48 AM] <Grasshopper> To: blindswelledrat From: Grasshopper Date: 9/15/2010 12:01:50 AM
[12:10:49 AM] <Grasshopper> Subject: Defeat Alert
[12:10:49 AM] <Grasshopper> Message: Your nation has been defeated in battle. You do not have enough troops to defend your nation and your government has been thrown into Anarchy. You have lost all of your tanks, 5 spies, 40.24 infrastructure has been destroyed, 10.06 technology was lost and $382,660.27 of your money reserves was destroyed due to the invasion and resulting riots. What troops you did have deployed have also been returned home.

If this is more money than you ever dreamed possible, you should probably set your sights higher. Your "stockpile" of nukes is also currently 1. But please nuke the people you're fighting, they want to earn their nuke badges.

I felt it was worth noting this even though I have a strong vibe from your statement here that you intentionally said the exact opposite of everything that's actually happening.

At any rate, I recall the original DoE/DoW claimed that GOONS would probably go into peace mode. Well, we currently (still) have 0 in peace mode, while one member of UOKMB has decided to switch to peace. I intentionally asked that people not stagger just to watch for this inevitability. Looks like I was right.

I am happy for your gaining new members. You seem to have lost one, but maybe you can get some more people on board to join up and get your numbers growing again. You could try posting a recruitment topic and see about getting some more members.

Edited by Beefspari

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1284567448' post='2454802']
At any rate, I recall the original DoE/DoW claimed that GOONS would probably go into peace mode. Well, we currently (still) have 0 in peace mode, while one member of UOKMB has decided to switch to peace. I intentionally asked that people not stagger just to watch for this inevitability. Looks like I was right.

I am happy for your gaining new members. You seem to have lost one, but maybe you can get some more people on board to join up and get your numbers growing again. You could try posting a recruitment topic and see about getting some more members.
[/quote]

Well you have lost 10 members since their "DoW" but given that could be through various things...

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1284567448' post='2454802']
[12:10:48 AM] <Grasshopper> To: blindswelledrat From: Grasshopper Date: 9/15/2010 12:01:50 AM
[12:10:49 AM] <Grasshopper> Subject: Defeat Alert
[12:10:49 AM] <Grasshopper> Message: Your nation has been defeated in battle. You do not have enough troops to defend your nation and your government has been thrown into Anarchy. You have lost all of your tanks, 5 spies, 40.24 infrastructure has been destroyed, 10.06 technology was lost and $382,660.27 of your money reserves was destroyed due to the invasion and resulting riots. What troops you did have deployed have also been returned home.

If this is more money than you ever dreamed possible, you should probably set your sights higher. Your "stockpile" of nukes is also currently 1. But please nuke the people you're fighting, they want to earn their nuke badges.

I felt it was worth noting this even though I have a strong vibe from your statement here that you intentionally said the exact opposite of everything that's actually happening.

[/quote]

One Tip for CN blindswelledrat, Don't Bull*&/@" it never works

I see what you're up to Beefsafari
I can do that too

[12:10:48 AM] <Beefsafari> To: blindswelledrat From: beefsafari Date: 9/15/2010 12:01:50 AM
We have had enough. We are sorry. We have talked among our GOONs alliance and we universally agree that you've spanked us like the naughty babies that we are. Please stop hurting us. We will do anything. And I mean [i]anything[/i]. Im pretty hot for a gamerchick you know. And I can oscilate [i]it[/i]
What do you think?

Edited by blindswelledrat

[quote name='blindswelledrat' timestamp='1284568129' post='2454808']
I can do that too

[12:10:48 AM] <Beefsafari> To: blindswelledrat From: beefsafari Date: 9/15/2010 12:01:50 AM
We have had enough. We are sorry. We have talked among our GOONs alliance and we universally agree that you've spanked us like the naughty babies that we are. Please stop hurting us. We will do anything. And I mean [i]anything[/i]. Im pretty hot for a gamerchick you know. And I can oscilate [i]it[/i]
What do you think?
[/quote]If you're implying Beefspari's logs are fake, we can easily produce screenshots that verify them.

I doubt you can do the same.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1284568570' post='2454811']
If you're implying Beefspari's logs are fake, we can easily produce screenshots that verify them.

I doubt you can do the same.
[/quote]
Hence my comment about personal attacks are all that they have left.

[quote name='blindswelledrat' timestamp='1284568129' post='2454808']
I can do that too

What do you think?
[/quote]

I can think of certain other people who would have been screaming for three pages waving this around as proof that you are out to slander them.

Also, if you really think anyone believes that you have a stockpile of nukes, they only need to look at your nation link and see for themselves. You're really not that good at this lying thing, are you?

Edited by Dr Beefstupid

[quote name='blindswelledrat' timestamp='1284622318' post='2455652']
Good Lord!
THere's quite a sense of humour failure within the GOONs isn't there?
I've never encountered such a serious, humourless bunch. Lighten up, for goodness sake.
Slander? Personal? Are you for real?
[/quote]

I guess you don't get the reference. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91676&view=findpost&p=2448484"]Nevermind then.[/url]

I find the irony astonishing that you claim I'm humourless because [i]I[/i] made a remark in jest and [i]you[/i] took it seriously. Incredible.

Edited by Dr Beefstupid

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1284622521' post='2455654']
I guess you don't get the reference. [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91676&view=findpost&p=2448484"]Nevermind then.[/url]

I find the irony astonishing that you claim I'm humourless because [i]I[/i] made a remark in jest and [i]you[/i] took it seriously. Incredible.
[/quote]

Naturally. I confess to feeling incredibly stupid that I haven't read, and memorised, the entire content of this forum to enable me to recognise the in-jokes therof!
My missing that joke was indeed 'astonishing' irony. I am [i]amazed[/i] beyond my wildest belief that I missed it.
FUrious with myself etc etc.
I've obviously been spending far too much time polishing my hidden nukes in my underground city along with my stockpiles of tech and infra hidden away from the prying eyes of the rest of CN.
Off to launch a few so I can better spend my time revising the forum to save me from similar huge embarrassments in teh future

[quote name='blindswelledrat' timestamp='1284626725' post='2455684']
My missing that joke was indeed 'astonishing' irony. I am [i]amazed[/i] beyond my wildest belief that I missed it.
FUrious with myself etc etc.[/quote]

Hurr hurr. I wasn't talking about how it's amazing that you missed the joke. I'm just commenting on the cosmic coincidence that me making a joke and you not getting it led to the conclusion of me being humourless. I assumed afterwards you'd see the irony in that and at least appreciate that it is in fact pretty crazy, but I guess smugness took over and instead you took the whole thing as me insulting your intelligence. Lighten up, buddy. I don't know why you insist we're so humourless when you fly into a rage so easily. Plus, I don't know how much looking around you did before you came to that conclusion, but I think you'll see that GOONS is pretty much a powerful force for humour here in the incredibly serious business realm of Planet Bob.

So, uh, good luck with finding your voice. I'm sure you'll make someone chuckle some day.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1284678054' post='2456082']
I think you'll see that GOONS is pretty much a powerful force for humour here in the incredibly serious business realm of Planet Bob.

[/quote]
It's fair to say the nations you've sent in to attack us in the second wave are laughable