GOONS DoW Announcement

Beefspari

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1283498407' post='2440174']
Now it all makes sense. I think. I guess this means I will throw my support to a speedy resolution and fair terms for Methrage post-war. This was rather a hot head flare-up... for both sides, hardly something the scale of another 90 million in reps or another EoG hearing.
[/quote]

If you've had the past we've had with dealing with this guy, you'd understand why reps were never a possibility. He's as all-over-the-place on IRC as he is on these forums. He was obviously looking for a reason to declare on us and decided to jump the gun and not wait for his other nation to peace out.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283498805' post='2440180']
I know some good people in RoK, you underestimate them if you think they are similar to you guys or \m/.
[/quote]

...and you underestimate them if you think you're worth the trouble you cause.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1283498672' post='2440178']
If you've had the past we've had with dealing with this guy, you'd understand why reps were never a possibility. He's as all-over-the-place on IRC as he is on these forums. He was obviously looking for a reason to declare on us and decided to jump the gun and not wait for his other nation to peace out.
[/quote]

I don't know or care to know the irc back story, so I'll just go find some popcorn and wish for whatever relatively sane outcome might make both parties happy.

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1283499509' post='2440191']
I don't know or care to know the irc back story, so I'll just go find some popcorn and wish for whatever relatively sane outcome might make both parties happy.
[/quote]

I assure you, nothing sane will come out of this. It's like putting aluminum foil in a microwave. :ehm:

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1283499586' post='2440193']
I assure you, nothing sane will come out of this. It's like putting aluminum foil in a microwave. :ehm:
[/quote]

Thanks for that image. You just saved my jiffy pop.

Back on topic, I'm just angry I can't bash on the GOONS some more today. :(

Maybe tomorrow.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283500088' post='2440204']
I hereby declare this day GOONS Bash Day! To celebrate the war and happiness in all the GOONS faces.
[/quote]
If you're paying attention, even the people that hate us would rather hate you than us at the moment.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283500088' post='2440204']
I hereby declare this day GOONS Bash Day! To celebrate the war and happiness in all the GOONS faces.
[/quote]

Keep thinking everyone's behind you, buddy. It's too bad you fail to comprehend what is actually being said here.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1283500300' post='2440209']
Keep thinking everyone's behind you, buddy. It's too bad you fail to comprehend what is actually being said here.
[/quote]
Keep thinking everyone is behind you as well and not waiting for a good chance to get rid of you guys without it being to messy, its to bad you think GOONS have ever been relevant or taken seriously after you guy disbanded, with all your decent leader leaving the game. Now your a joke alliance pretending your Goon Order of Neutral Shoveling when you only insult their memory daily..

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283500662' post='2440211']
Keep thinking everyone is behind you as well and not waiting for a good chance to get rid of you guys without it being to messy, its to bad you think GOONS have ever been relevant or taken seriously after you guy disbanded, with all your decent leader leaving the game. Now your a joke alliance pretending your Goon Order of Neutral Shoveling when you only insult their memory daily..
[/quote]

Neutral Shoveling. Heh. Clever girl.

Yeah, we don't need everyone behind us. There's more than enough of us ourselves to deal with the minimal threat you pose to our well-being. It'll be a pleasure to watch you get squashed again. Happy hunting.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283500662' post='2440211']
Keep thinking everyone is behind you as well[/quote]

I'd like you to look through this thread and find the posts by enemies of GOONS who still said we did the right thing. Even with your selective senses, you should have no trouble finding them. Thank you.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283501052' post='2440217']
Mine was quite clear, attack you guys before you attacked me and all the damages I've taken due to you guys.
[/quote]
You didn't make that up until two hours after you declared, and after RV gave you the "pre-emptive self-defense" idea.

I'm sure Yevgeni paid $90m to have you freed just so you could re-declare on us again claiming self-defense.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283501052' post='2440217']
Mine was quite clear, attack you guys before you attacked me and all the damages I've taken due to you guys.
[/quote]

This crap was planned all along. You're fooling noone with your attempts to portray yourself as a victim. Enjoy the further damages we're going to do to you.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1283501298' post='2440223']
This crap was planned all along. You're fooling noone with your attempts to portray yourself as a victim. Enjoy the further damages we're going to do to you.
[/quote]
Funny to hear you guys cry about being the victim when I never portrayed myself as such, I've just pointed out you deserve what you get despite all your whining about being a victim. Grow up.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283502126' post='2440232']
Funny to hear you guys cry about being the victim when I never portrayed myself as such, I've just pointed out you deserve what you get despite all your whining about being a victim. Grow up.
[/quote]

What is wrong with you? Not one of our posts has been whining. We're GLAD you decided to commit GOONS-assisted suicide.