This marks the end

ADude

TE is TE, and as much as it pains me to say this,

After an amazing blitz, the element of surprise and 3 days of war with PS, TFK and NAC, RE is admitting defeat.

Of course peace has been reached and all attacks will cease at update tonight, any attacks after this will be considered “rogue action” along with that neither party harbors any hard feelings and we do wish everyone good luck with the rest of the round.

For the Roman Empire
ADude

For The Flying Kiwis
Lord Klusman

For Pork Shrimp
The Big 3

For NAC
shavar

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1283487890' post='2439911']
Hmm, so only 3 days of war? :(( Also I don't recall any TE alliance officially admitting defeat in one of these threads, was it a requirement for peace? Just curious. Hope you guys had fun.
[/quote]

Something like that, and i have seen a few of them myself. Also you would be surprised to see the amount of wars in TE that end in 3 days, needless to say it is more then you think.

After facing such a strong blitz by PS (would have knocked out almost anybody), it's got to be said that many in RE showed a lot of tenacity. And, had this gone on a few more days, who knows how much of a counter-attack the aggressors would have been dealing with. :)

No sense everybody beating themselves to ZI a measly 2 weeks into the round , though. Plenty of time for that later. :P

Salute to all our friends and opponents in the Roman Empire (and Mikeyrox too, I guess). o7

As much as I would like to rub the victory in, I will refrain. It appears we caught you completely off guard, so there wasn't a whole lot that could be done.

Thanks for being cool about it. ^_^ Good luck with the rest of the round (assuming you don't attack us...)

Hmm, so only 3 days of war? :(( Also I don't recall any TE alliance officially admitting defeat in one of these threads, was it a requirement for peace? Just curious. Hope you guys had fun.
[/quote]
Good point.
I don't recall ever seeing a dec of defeat in the 12 odd rounds I've been playing.
White peace is the norm.
A big statement from a big alliance but the biggest thing perhaps is the round leader posting it.
Much respect to ADude.

The PS attacks are always sweet (unless you are on the receiving end) but like any alliance, (LE included) they tend to have weak spots.
Probing the weak spots of an alliance is fun but requires co-ordination which is often hard in the first few days of war.

Just my view on it.

[/quote]
It's not the first time that RE has admitted defeat, I believe you were apart of OP for this one.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=85758

Ah well. It was fun while it lasted I guess. Too bad it had to end the day I came out of anarchy and could start attacking people :P

[quote name='Richard VII' timestamp='1283491032' post='2439981']

Salute to all our friends and opponents in the Roman Empire (and Mikeyrox too, I guess). o7
[/quote]

You know you love me ;) At least a bit. Maybe?

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1283523415' post='2440378']
The PS attacks are always sweet (unless you are on the receiving end) but like any alliance, (LE included) they tend to have weak spots.
Probing the weak spots of an alliance is fun but requires co-ordination which is often hard in the first few days of war.
[/quote]

Pork Shrimp denies any and all involvement in the so called "Kiwi gerbil-duck experiment scandal" that may or may not have been implied in the above comment. Thank you.
--------------
:unsure:
*Sylvia wonders how that got leaked* :P

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1283566786' post='2440998']

You know you love me
[/quote]

(slightly off-topic)

Don't even start :P

(Were you starting to sing um... that one song?)

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4[/url]

Edited by Jesusfreak

[quote name='Richard VII' timestamp='1283655137' post='2442072']
Gagh... :gag:

Jesusfreak... you are hereby expelled from the alliance. My fragile mind can't handle that sort of profanity.

Think of the [s]children[/s] adults!
[/quote]

Think of anybody with ears!

And no, I most certainly wasnt going to go off on that song. Never heard of it before :gag: