A peace & development proposal for \m/

Bavaricar

[strike][b]Proposed Terms for Peace Between the Alliance of \m/ and the Nation of Stahl Land:[/b] [size="1"][1st draft][/size]

1. \m/ agrees to cease declaring war in the form of land or tech raids or military training exercises on alliances with two or more nations in them.

2. The Nation of Stahl Land will cease all attacks on \m/'s tech dealing nations, exchange its guerilla camps for schools and a university and agree to exclusively tech farm 2,000 tech for the alliance of \m/.

Respectfully,
[b]
Bavaricar, [i]Supreme Sovereign of The Shore Patrol[/i]
The Nation of Stahl Land[/b]

Being a reasonable freedom fighter who understands my standing in the international community as a rogue, these terms are open to negotiation.[/strike]

Seeing no interest from \m/ in anything but war, these good will terms are hereby withdrawn this 31st day of August, 2010
/s/ bavaricar

Edited by Bavaricar

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ColwynMyself' timestamp='1282970706' post='2433566']
Are you trying to singlehandedly take on \m/?

Wait, a more important question. You attacked \m/'s tech farmers in an attempt to make them stop small tech raiding?
[/quote]

All good questions. No easy answers. :)

[quote name='Alcoholic' timestamp='1282972100' post='2433597']
yeah good luck on that
[/quote]

I like how someone from Athens and now R&R think they speak for \m/. It's kind of neat that after you posted, wickedj of Athens, you thought merrie needed yet another $3,000,000.

8/27/2010 11:56:13 PM
"\m/ugging \m/oney"

[Team: Aqua]
WickedJ
Ruler: wickedj
Athens

[Team: Black]
Merrie Melodies
Ruler: Porky Pig
\m/
$3,000,000
0 Tech
0 Soldiers

So who really speaks for \m/?

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1282972599' post='2433608']
I like how someone from Athens and now R&R think they speak for \m/. It's kind of neat that after you posted, wickedj of Athens, you thought merrie needed yet another $3,000,000.

"\m/ugging \m/oney"

WickedJ
Athens

Merrie Melodies
\m/
$3,000,000
0 Tech
0 Soldiers

[/quote]
Now i need reasons to aid a friend?

\[color="#FF0000"]m/ has those freinds of which it's beholden too. They try to keep them in line most of the time.

Your offer is a good offer, but I would be much more satisfied if all of \m/ surrendered to you, and paid you repreations. Being the spineless cowards they are, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.[/color]

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1282972599' post='2433608']

"\m/ugging \m/oney"

WickedJ
Athens

Merrie Melodies
\m/
$3,000,000
0 Tech
0 Soldiers

[/quote]
if you didn't want ppl voicing their opinions on ur decision, maybe you shouldn't have made a thread in World Affairs about something you could've accomplished in a query

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1282973155' post='2433614']
Of course not. It's good to see the enablers of the uglier sides of \m/'s public face out themselves so boldly.
[/quote]
Its true, i am an enabler of \m/ and am very proud of it

Placing this proposal in a public place is just as important as the draft proposal itself since \m/ so loathes speaking in public. The government of \m/ can tell me here that this proposal is unreasonable, they can say why and perhaps we can negotiate other terms or we can go back to the status quo of silent war. Or they can make a fresh counter offer of their own for a peaceful resolution.

The ball truly is in their court. ;)