Ballin' Response

lonewolfe2015

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1281737160' post='2414901']
LoneWolfe, if you wanna sell some infra you can come down to my level and we can have some real fun :P.

-Tiberius
[/quote]

Why would I sell infra when you just need to grow 25 NS and I'm in your range? :P

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1281737600' post='2414912']
Why would I sell infra when you just need to grow 25 NS and I'm in your range? :P
[/quote]
I'll try and spare the money...but I'm not sure you're worth it :P.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1281675561' post='2413964']
Can I make a thread whining about how RE are bigger than us?
[/quote]

Yes you totally should, I only expect you "winners" to go after AA's 1/3 your size. (See that lil play on words I did there with winners?)

It doesn't matter! All you do is drop a nuke so people can't collect. It's not battle is just a stupid end of round money sabotage. No battle experience req'd and it's a good thing too.

Yeah, people should left other people alone in TE so they can collect and carry that money over to the next round.

[QUOTE]No battle experience req'd and it's a good thing too. [/QUOTE]

Seriously???

In response to the thread you made. I wonder if any one would actually fight if NB didn't create this mess???

Edited by GreatMagic

[quote name='CubaQuerida' timestamp='1281748435' post='2415153']
Yes you totally should, I only expect you "winners" to go after AA's 1/3 your size. (See that lil play on words I did there with winners?)

It doesn't matter! All you do is drop a nuke so people can't collect. It's not battle is just a stupid end of round money sabotage. No battle experience req'd and it's a good thing too.
[/quote]

Why are people infra hugging in a game that resets? :blink:

[quote name='CubaQuerida' timestamp='1281748435' post='2415153']

[/quote]

Man, I'd really love to look at who's at war with you so I could figure out whether you're spewing BS or someone is actually doing that. I can account for quite a bit of NB and we're most certainly NOT just doing that. Unfortunately, I can't figure out who you're at war with since you don't have the correct nation name listed for TE.

[quote name='GetaBeer' timestamp='1281708112' post='2414287']
I'd like to thank Tiramisu for inviting me to the party because NB knows how to party( :ehm: ) !!! Christine there's a cream that will stop your Nordic Ballz from itching :lol1:

Your best pal in war,
Slapshot
[/quote]

You dance very well, Slapshot :D I'm glad to have finally learned how to tango to be asked to take on the best ;)

Hail the the nation of Liverpool Packet of the alliance Catharsis!

- Christine of Tiramisu - Nordic Ballers.

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1281675561' post='2413964']
Can I make a thread whining about how RE are bigger than us?
[/quote]
Feel free, but expect a comment about how you guys are 63 times bigger than me (by nations) or 36 times (by NS). That is, if I bother looking at the forums again before the round's over.

I do have you in average NS, though. ;)

Also, why is it nobody can carry on a conversation in TE? I've had the most boring wars here. I say things, nobody replies. What's the deal? Is it in your little "how to" handbooks to be utterly silent? Are you afraid I'll get into your heads?

[quote name='Vhalen' timestamp='1281818620' post='2415978']

Also, why is it nobody can carry on a conversation in TE? I've had the most boring wars here. I say things, nobody replies. What's the deal? Is it in your little "how to" handbooks to be utterly silent? Are you afraid I'll get into your heads?
[/quote]

Can't speak for everyone, but I try to chat with whoever chats with me...however, if I'm away for any length of time during the day they can get lost in the shuffle of the ~20-25 other messages that keep reminding me that my nation is a smoking crater.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1281717779' post='2414454']
if you haven't noticed RE isn't exactly a high tier alliance or quality alliance for the matter. . .
[/quote]

Why must you whine when you exhibit your "legion envy?" I really don't think that any would find you qualified to audit an entire #1 alliance? I suppose if RE came in somewhere lower (like 9th) then you'd be more impressed? Why does the distinguished ruler quoted always have to stir up crap?

Of course, all comments in this post of the opinions of ColonelTom and not that of anyone else!

[quote name='ColonelTom' timestamp='1281841555' post='2416259']
Why must you whine when you exhibit your "legion envy?" I really don't think that any would find you qualified to audit an entire #1 alliance? I suppose if RE came in somewhere lower (like 9th) then you'd be more impressed? Why does the distinguished ruler quoted always have to stir up crap?

Of course, all comments in this post of the opinions of ColonelTom and not that of anyone else!
[/quote]
I wasn't trying to insult RE, I would've done a much better job. What I meant was that when an alliance has 160 members, the reality is that the majority won't be quality or high tier members. And yes, I'd be more impressed if you'd have less dead weight and more quality members. And it's just my opinion, which many seem to agree with. Of course I don't expect you to agree with me since you're in RE.

Confusion.

[quote name='ColonelTom' timestamp='1281841555' post='2416259']

[/quote]

LIES! Those opinions are mine Tom, you stole them <_<

Anyways, good luck NB. Once I get out of anarchy I will try and declare on some of you ;)

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1281842782' post='2416279']
I wasn't trying to insult RE, I would've done a much better job. What I meant was that when an alliance has 160 members, the reality is that the majority won't be quality or high tier members. And yes, I'd be more impressed if you'd have less dead weight and more quality members. And it's just my opinion, which many seem to agree with. Of course I don't expect you to agree with me since you're in RE.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Well all of us would be more impressed if the 160+ members of RE were the top 160+ ranked nation on Planet Steve. But the bottom line is this: we get it done. . and the problem is: when you're this good, (really this good) everyone wants to be a part. I'm sure you've heard that everyone follows a leader! Before any other "legion envied" alliances out there get the wrong impression. I am not so cocky as to say that we can take things for granted. I'm just saying, we're #1 and confusion wishes he was.

[quote name='ColonelTom' timestamp='1281843594' post='2416290']
Well all of us would be more impressed if the 160+ members of RE were the top 160+ ranked nation on Planet Steve. But the bottom line is this: we get it done. . and the problem is: when you're this good, (really this good) everyone wants to be a part. I'm sure you've heard that everyone follows a leader! Before any other "legion envied" alliances out there get the wrong impression. I am not so cocky as to say that we can take things for granted. I'm just saying, we're #1 and confusion wishes he was.
[/quote]

#1 in ghosts, I am not afraid to say that had NB turned its full attention on RE we would have wiped the floor with you.

And how do I know this? I used to lead MHA.

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1281842948' post='2416280']
LIES! Those opinions are mine Tom, you stole them <_<

[/quote]

oh no I didn't. . I have a copyright on those opinions! LOL

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1281843707' post='2416293']
#1 in ghosts, I am not afraid to say that had NB turned its full attention on RE we would have wiped the floor with you.

And how do I know this? I used to lead MHA.
[/quote]

Shoulda, coulda, woulda. . . again the bottom line is: we've been getting it done.

btw everyone. . . Night all!

Edited by ColonelTom

I haven't been exporting anything from the nation of Cheech and Chong to the Roman Empire lately, so what are you smoking?

You guys got a flag by doing nothing, you've made a reputation on doing nothing, the last great thing to happen to RE was the MHA rivalry, which isn't there anymore either.

Oh well, I'd love to debate with a sleeping man, but perhaps Tibs can come out and say something inspiring and rally the troops. Tibs, you really should lead RE again, it's really not that hard to lead in TE versus SE, even with minimal time you could start returning RE to someone half-respectable.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1281845011' post='2416308']
RE gets it done :lol1:
[/quote]
That's exactly what came to mind. I couldn't have said it better myself :lol1: Also, ColonelTom, you saying I wish I was #1 just makes me want to laugh some more, in all seriousness, the only reason you have 160 members is because of all the noobs you attract, which once again brings me back to how RE isn't made up of Quality members, unlike LE, NB, etc.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Vhalen' timestamp='1281818620' post='2415978']
[/quote]

Maybe you are not barking up the right tree.

I have always enjoyed the convo's with my combatants.

Ask jesuskitten, Rascal, Red Baron, Lukapaka, Bacon, and of course, Ferrie!

Maybe it is just you?

Just asking. :P

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1281836672' post='2416223']
Can't speak for everyone, but I try to chat with whoever chats with me...however, if I'm away for any length of time during the day they can get lost in the shuffle of the ~20-25 other messages that keep reminding me that my nation is a smoking crater.
[/quote]

For all the talk of NB's "tactics", my opponents have sent a grand total of about 12 messages my way in 3 days that weren't chatting. 2 CMs per day from each, a nuke, some random ground losses, and one of the most embarassing dog fight attempts on record.

I wish my opponents would talk. Can you attack me? Can someone attack me?

I haven't even seen a missile over the skies of Cheech and Chong today, we're beginning to think peace is on the horizon! For the sake of the white dove, someone send some troops my way! My RD opponents have 12 nukes, not a single one of them fired at me today, two of them I hit 1 on 1.