R&R Declares War on New Sith Order

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1281373070' post='2407778']
Kill 'em all, take no prisoners, godspeed, etc.
[/quote]
PSA: I am willing to take any and all R&R prisoners that wish to surrender. If you find that you are fighting with an inadequate warchest, I can set you up with very lush accommodations on a private island where you can wait out the war in peace and harmony. :v:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sulmar' timestamp='1281381740' post='2408094']
PSA: I am willing to take any and all R&R prisoners that wish to surrender. If you find that you are fighting with an inadequate warchest, I can set you up with very lush accommodations on a private island where you can wait out the war in peace and harmony. :v:
[/quote]

Ummm.... It would help if NSO fought back. Attacks work both ways you know.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1281341662' post='2407144']
When attacking another alliance, it is preferable to declare on as many of them as possible. If they slip into peace mode to avoid you it's generally considered to be a [i]bad move[/i]. They were looking for war, and by the looks of things they intend to win. [b]Shocking[/b], I know. After telling an alliance 'don't aid that rogue you'll be fighting us,' and then the alliance subsequently aiding them to spite you is a pretty good reason for a war~

Also, I think you'll find they're called R&R.
[/quote]
Rational people do not go to war over misunderstandings. RoK only stated, never provided them with evidence that he was a rogue. A reasonable alliance would have screen shots of their accusations and not hollow arguments.

Edited for spelling.

Edited by TIEIXIAIS

<3 R&R. give 'em hell guys

[quote]Rational people do not go to war over misunderstandings. RoK only stated, never provided them with evidence that he was a rogue. A reasonable alliance would have screen shots of their accusations and not hollow arguments.[/quote]

A reasonable alliance wouldn't declare without a CB on an entire bloc of allianes because their [s]boyfriend[/s] [s]master[/s] friend's in TOP said to. So, I fail to see how IRON's opinion counts as to the actions of a reasonable alliance.

Edited by scotch

[quote name='McShady511' timestamp='1281384943' post='2408215']
Ummm.... It would help if NSO fought back. Attacks work both ways you know.
[/quote]
Patience is a virtue, my friend.

[quote name='TIEIXIAIS' timestamp='1281387480' post='2408307']
Rational people do not go to war over misunderstandings. RoK only stated, never provided them with evidence that he was a rogue. A reasonable alliance would have screen shots of their accusations and not hollow arguments.

Edited for spelling.
[/quote]

This seems to be a popular line, as if the offenses of the rogue in question were not publicly viewable. Its called a warscreen skippy, you check it before accepting new nations into your alliance.

[quote name='scotch' timestamp='1281388540' post='2408352']

A reasonable alliance wouldn't declare without a CB on an entire bloc of allianes because their [s]boyfriend[/s] [s]master[/s] friend's in TOP said to. So, I fail to see how IRON's opinion counts as to the actions of a reasonable alliance.
[/quote]

James has been in OPA for 3 months, but by all means keep slinging mud IRON's way. It makes you look great.

[quote name='TIEIXIAIS' timestamp='1281387480' post='2408307']
[/quote]

Seriously? Has the whining [i]already[/i] begun? This thing has barely started. The NSO isn't crying or complaining, so why are you?

Just kick back and enjoy.

-Craig

[quote name='scotch' timestamp='1281388540' post='2408352']

[/quote]

I'm sorry to inform you but your attempt at an insult has failed, seeing as how I'm not in IRON.

[quote name='Arcturus Jefferson' timestamp='1281326227' post='2406340']
I'm not sure if that's meant to be ironic or not but welcome to you saying that you're exactly on their level. Is that supposed to be insulting to them or to you?
[/quote]
Neither. I'm fine with my past and it would be silly of me to chastise others for actions I am guilty of myself. Merely pointing out that our motivations weren't that dissimilar.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1281327762' post='2406409']
It was indeed me being sarcastic (though I really do have a WRC that's less than 2 months old).

It has been my experience in situations like these that most people don't care about what I have to say. They hold a preconceived notion and will sooner stop breathing than give it up. Since nothing I say will change the minds of these dogmatic individuals I choose to have fun at their expense instead.
[/quote]
Fair enough, sadly preconceived notions are a plague that everyone is afflicted with (some far more strongly than others perhaps), and does nothing to improve the world.

Edited by Shan Revan

[quote name='Matt Miller' timestamp='1281392590' post='2408474']
James has been in OPA for 3 months, but by all means keep slinging mud IRON's way. It makes you look great.
[/quote]

[quote name='TIEIXIAIS' timestamp='1281410204' post='2408960']
I'm sorry to inform you but your attempt at an insult has failed, seeing as how I'm not in IRON.
[/quote]

one would think, that a person may change their posted AA on these boards to their current alliance, especially after someone makes a reference to said AA.

[quote name='scotch' timestamp='1281425824' post='2409306']
one would think, that a person may change their posted AA on these boards to their current alliance, especially after someone makes a reference to said AA.
[/quote]

Way to get off topic. Now are their any valid defenses for RoK's hollow accusations or R&R's decision to support it? Or are you going to continue throwing insults at random alliances you don't like?

[quote name='scotch' timestamp='1281425824' post='2409306']
[/quote]

You do realize when you posted yesterday you still had R&R as your AA on the owf right :P And last time i checked you weren't R&R anymore ;)

[quote name='TIEIXIAIS' timestamp='1281441816' post='2409523']
Way to get off topic. Now are their any valid defenses for RoK's hollow accusations or R&R's decision to support it? Or are you going to continue throwing insults at random alliances you don't like?
[/quote]

Our decission to support it was simple, Hoo warned them that aiding the rogue would be considered an act of war. NSO decided to test how serious they where and aided. With that aid any negotiations where of the table and an act of war committed. Next negotiations will be about their surrender.

[quote name='orangbaik' timestamp='1281456713' post='2409758']
never realy know u guys..

but when it came to war

can we join?
[/quote]

Hehe, come over sometime, we'll come over to your place too and who knows maybe next war you can join in ;)

Edited by EgoFreaky

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1281458906' post='2409807']
You do realize when you posted yesterday you still had R&R as your AA on the owf right :P And last time i checked you weren't R&R anymore ;)
)
[/quote]

thats why i added the bit about when said AA is referenced :)

[quote]or R&R's decision to support it?[/quote] Cuz R&R and RoK are friend's. And allied to each other. Also, may I suggest some cream for that serious case of butthurt you got going on?

[quote name='TIEIXIAIS' timestamp='1281441816' post='2409523']
[/quote]

Do everyone a favor and read the Superfriends treaty. Its not a MDoAP, is a MDAP.

We were asked to assist our allies in Rok, we were given target lists and we honored our treaty.

We could try to speculate and second guess, but instead we decided to do what was in the best interest of SF and we had the backing of those who did not join in the fight.

The last time R&R was at war, we were not prepared and our allies had to cover for us. We had no clue how big the NSO war could get, we figured it would explode into a global war. That goes to show that we were willing to commit our active nations to assist Rok.

Anyone who has even a remote clue abut R&R knows that we do not enter a war for any other reason than our allies would do the same for us.

:R&R: