R&R + FOK

juslen

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too much happiness and love etc in this thread. I hope you both struggle to find tech sellers, get rolled, etc. rabble rabble.

Seriously, this is awesome. R&R's one of the classier alliances out there and despite our differences FOK are pretty cool too.

:ph34r:

Congrats guys, awesome stuff.

yay for long-time allies. SF hits 3 for RIA-Fark soon too. :)

o/ R&R
o/ FOK

:awesome:

[quote name='juslen' timestamp='1280968900' post='2401162']EgoFreaky reminded me that this treaty is the 2nd longest treaty in existence today in all of Planet Bob. Not to bad considering the competition :)[/quote]

Well unless your only counting military treaties or something then this isn't really accurate as RIA has 3 treaties older then this one. (NAPs with TTK+USN, PIAT with Fark) :P

[quote name='ShadowDragon' timestamp='1281016144' post='2401631']
Well unless your only counting military treaties or something then this isn't really accurate as RIA has 3 treaties older then this one. (NAPs with TTK+USN, PIAT with Fark) :P
[/quote]

We did indeed only count military treaties.
If we counted correctly only the IRON-TOP treaty is older.

LOL I remember the first time we came across the crazy dutch on IRC, I fell in love immediately. Who couldn't love Site and Mike. The most amazing thing is this treaty survived the people R&R had to deal with in FOK like ShawnNL, MikeTheFirst, Freek, IKMark, MRCyber,Avenger and of course Tromp. It is no wonder my hair is almost all Grey now. :lol1:

To be serious, the longevity of this treaty is a direct result of mutual respect. Make no mistake that there were times these 2 alliances did not agree and wondered what the hell the other was doing. Even in disagreement we were always able to discuss things very frank and honestly without having it turn into name calling or insults. That my friends is how 2 groups stay together so long, love and respect.

:wub: FOK