Korea/Kankou

iamthey

At the request of various Rpers I have created this thread for the community to discuss the actions of Kankou. While I am not going to submit my own opinion in this original post, as a recap of the actions themselves there is first the two post war and unconditional surrender of szentz to Kankou resulting in the turn over territory. Second there was the one post turn over of land to the malay Federation, and third there was the most recent matter involving Singapore.

This thread serves two purposes. One to determine if these actions indeed violated community rules prohibiting OOC gifting, and two what should be done in response to it. Based on this discussion a poll may or may not be created. Right now I just want to see what everyone thinks.

Edited by iamthey

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1280105836' post='2389064']
As resident !@#$%^& incarnate, I have this to say:

this is blatant OOC gifting. period.

that's pretty much it. wipe the RP, wipe the player, do [b]something[/b].
[/quote]

Sargun is on the ball with this one. There is zero IC background for any of the RPs involving the giving away of these lands.These are all new RPers that showed up and coincidentally started giving someone land. I say, we wipe it and return to business as usual.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

I was in middle of discussiona with Elrich von Richt over forming a protectorate more than ten days ago, since the family vacation was planned back then. The only thing that is different is that I chose someone who I knew a bit more from the tech deals I've been doing.

If anyone wants to see the convo, tell me. I'll invite.

[quote name='iamthey' timestamp='1280105765' post='2389061']
there is first the two post war and unconditional surrender of szentz to Kankou resulting in the turn over territory.[/quote]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=89681

So if Kankou submits to Triyun's demands with one post, is this a two post war and unconditional surrender resulting in the turn over [of] territory?

Edited by Sal Paradise

I agree that the RP should be wiped, it was definitely OOC gifting, and if it wasn't, I didn't see any RP to back it up other than "here you go."

This whole situation is pretty suspicious to me, I'm thinking this is going to happen again.