Red Raiding Safari

[quote name='Voytek' date='20 July 2010 - 06:13 PM' timestamp='1279645988' post='2380855']
Except we aren't raiding thousands upon thousands of nations.

~and with that the cards all

fall

down~
[/quote]
I didn't realise you'd kept count. How many nations have you raided since the turn of the year?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='lebubu' date='20 July 2010 - 01:15 PM' timestamp='1279646119' post='2380859']
It's called playing along. Only thing you can really do when faced with tired jokes/lines.
[/quote]

Oh yes. Satire. Right. Got it.

[quote name='TypoNinja' date='20 July 2010 - 07:15 PM' timestamp='1279646087' post='2380858']
Well isn't this just a wonderful train wreck to watch.
[/quote]

An overestimation, if you will. All too often are we pumped up for an actual train wreck, only to find the lumpy mass of dough and cream resultant of two twinkies colliding. Not nearly as tragic (unless you're Tyga), but almost as satisfying as long as you're the force that directed the collision. :ehm:

[quote name='lebubu' date='20 July 2010 - 07:15 PM' timestamp='1279646119' post='2380859']
It's called playing along. Only thing you can really do when faced with tired jokes/lines.
[/quote]
And I thought it was part of a re-branding campaign! Does this mean I should delete the LUEnited Order propaganda signature?

[quote name='Nizzle' date='21 July 2010 - 03:09 AM' timestamp='1279645756' post='2380848']
This is absolutely hilarious.

Please, folks, continue traveling from "It's about shoving it in the NPO's face because we can." to "It's just about tech-raiding." Also, continue saying "Might makes right" and traveling to "Survival of the fittest."[/quote]
Maybe it's all of them at once..

u never know :‌o

[quote name='Corinan' date='21 July 2010 - 03:12 AM' timestamp='1279645955' post='2380854']
Says the guy wearing a [i]luenited nations signature.[/i] You're all quite fond of your LUE roots, to the point that you reference it it your alliance tag. Don't play stupid.
[/quote]
Man does NSO just ban all traces of humour in its members or something? You guys are chronically underequipped to deal with the outside world.

[quote name='Aimee Mann' date='21 July 2010 - 03:17 AM' timestamp='1279646202' post='2380860']
I didn't realise you'd kept count. How many nations have you raided since the turn of the year?
[/quote]
Me personally? None. I couldn't tell you how many nations have been raided by MK or its allies in total, but I would suspect it's less than you might think. Raiding is quite a hassle and not many can be bothered with it.

Don't go changing those goalposts with an attempt to make this about all tech raiding ever now.

Edited by Voytek

[quote name='Voytek' date='20 July 2010 - 06:20 PM' timestamp='1279646398' post='2380865']
Don't go changing those goalposts with an attempt to make this about all tech raiding ever now.
[/quote]
:blush: I had made all the points I'd wanted to make about the actual topic on hand. But you're right, the thread can stay with the topic of how you're attacking innocent nations over a grudge against the NPO and I'll take the tech raiding thing elsewhere.

Edited by Aimee Mann

[quote name='Voytek' date='20 July 2010 - 01:20 PM' timestamp='1279646398' post='2380865']
Man does NSO just ban all traces of humour in its members or something? You guys are chronically underequipped to deal with the outside world.
[/quote]

I can assure you I know exactly what I'm doing. As far as my sense of humor is concerned, you can bet that I'll be laughing my $@! off the day Mushroom Kingdom and Co. gets its comeuppance.

[quote name='Corinan' date='20 July 2010 - 07:27 PM' timestamp='1279646843' post='2380873']
I can assure you I know exactly what I'm doing. As far as my sense of humor is concerned, you can bet that I'll be laughing my $@! off the day Mushroom Kingdom and Co. gets its comeuppance.
[/quote]

You must seriously be lacking proper laughing material right now.

[quote name='Aimee Mann' date='21 July 2010 - 03:27 AM' timestamp='1279646824' post='2380872']:blush: I had made all the points I'd wanted to make about the actual topic on hand. But you're right, the thread can stay with the topic of how you're attacking innocent nations over a grudge against the NPO and I'll take the tech raiding thing elsewhere.[/quote]
Excellent.

[quote name='Corinan' date='21 July 2010 - 03:27 AM' timestamp='1279646843' post='2380873']I can assure you I know exactly what I'm doing. As far as my sense of humor is concerned, you can bet that I'll be laughing my $@! off the day Mushroom Kingdom and Co. gets its comeuppance.[/quote]
Looking forward to it. Being top dog is incredibly boring.

(not even really joking)

Edited by Voytek

The moralists are expressing their outrage and the amoralists are expressing their support. On yet another occasion, we will have a circular argument that accomplishes nothing. As I've said to schatt already, we're going to have to agree to disagree like adults.

Edited by Chief Savage Man

[quote name='Moridin' date='20 July 2010 - 12:00 PM' timestamp='1279645188' post='2380827']
Wonderful, every disbandment that occurred under the NPO-led hegemony was neither right nor wrong. It is a relief to see we have abandoned all pretense of superiority to the old hegemony.

There is no such thing as forcing an alliance to disband. When an alliance disbands it is because they see disbandment as preferable to whatever appears to be on the horizon. Buckling under the pressure of war is certainly an instance of survival of the fittest.
[/quote]
Well that was the point. Sponge said it himself too, and a lot of people agreed that the reason many alliances disbanded was because they couldn't hack it. Old \m/ lasted like a week at war. New \m/ lasted a week and made NpO look stupid in the process.

We adapt.

Granted, keeping an alliance at war for like a year is still terrible so I don't agree that's it neither right or wrong, but then, I am an \m/ member that does not tech raid.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' date='20 July 2010 - 07:30 PM' timestamp='1279647000' post='2380877']
The moralists are expressing their outrage and the amoralists are expressing their support. In other news, the sky is blue, corn makes you poop more, and Alien Swarm is now available for free on Steam.
[/quote]

Facts #1 and #3 verified. Please provide sources for Fact #2.

This is the best thread ever made. :v:

EDIT: new page new content?

Ummm. ummmmmmmm. I wish reds were in my range :(

Also, I'd like to thank Xodi for naming the safari.

Edited by Haquertal

99.9% of the time I would not agree to tech/Land raiding, but when it comes to nations on red, I will support tech raiding, NPO still feels it controls the world, I still find that funny, as proven by Red Raiding Safari NPO do not have the power or the support to stop any major alliance from tech raiding on RED.

Sure NPO will bully the smaller alliances (I tech raided a red nation when in IAA, NPO came in demanding peace or they will attack) but when it comes to those with power and back up. NPO makes a topic LMFAO.

before anyone say anything, I believe that a all these silly red alliances are just small NPO alliances, made by NPO to form some group to hide the fact they still are trying to control RED.

[quote name='Leet Guy' date='20 July 2010 - 10:04 AM' timestamp='1279634647' post='2380527']
I applaud \m/ for also believing in the equal opportunity to raid all unaligned nations, but have not once spoken to any member or gov member of their alliance to coordinate any such action.
[/quote]

The extent of MK-\m/ communication was members of both alliances searching for targets and then sharing them with each other. Honestly.

[quote name='Alterego' date='21 July 2010 - 03:35 AM' timestamp='1279647306' post='2380886']
My alliance allows me to raid unaligned red nations. Telling me I cant is interfering in the policies of my alliance and will be ignored.
[/quote]
Precisely! See, Alterego gets it. :)

[quote name='Alterego' date='20 July 2010 - 07:35 PM' timestamp='1279647306' post='2380886']
My alliance allows me to raid unaligned red nations. Telling me I cant is interfering in the policies of my alliance and will be ignored.
[/quote]

...he says as Satan chips away the ice from his horns.

[quote name='Haquertal' date='20 July 2010 - 06:32 PM' timestamp='1279647126' post='2380882']
Ummm. ummmmmmmm. I wish reds were in my range :(
[/quote]
I'm in your range, maybe if I go unaligned you could attack me?