The Rise of Shinra

[center][img]http://i87.servimg.com/u/f87/14/37/44/25/ff7-sh11.jpg[/img][/center]

A Shinra Alliance once existed here on Cybernations who later joined into Athens. I do not have much information on what they were like or what they stood for but they made the right Decision upon making Shinra and now Another picks up that Torch and brings back life to Shinra.

Today the Shinra Electric Power Company rises under the Leadership of myself (The Bringer) and with a Capable Board of Directors, Some portfolios still to be filled but that will come in the later through hard work and people proving themselves, the people you see below have all shown what capable people they are all with a wealth of experience which they can bring into the Boardroom. Midgar will be our base of Operations on Planet Bob along with Junon which will serve as the Main Military Installation for Shinra, A need to know Announcement will come in the following days with some further helpful Information on Shinra Do's and Don'ts.

[center][img]http://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/14/37/44/25/update14.jpg[/img][/center]

[size="5"]I now present to you the Company Outline of the Shinra Electric Power Company,[/size]

[center][img]http://i67.servimg.com/u/f67/14/37/44/25/nightt11.jpg[/img]

[color=red][size=24]Shinra Electric Power Company – Company Outline[/size][/color][/center]

[color=red] Part 1 - Foundation [/color]
The Shinra Electric Power Company was founded as a small arms manufacturer who grew to the world stage with its use of Mako as an energy source. The Shinra Company is led by a president and board of directors, each with their own portfolio and responsibility for a sector of the company's operations.

[color=red]Part 2 - Employment[/color]
Any Person wishing to be part of the Company need only follow these steps in order to become an Employee of Shinra:

Register on the Shinra forums, and post their Curriculum Vitae in the correct section;
Have Trinidad and Tobago as his/her national flag;
Be part of the White or Black sphere;
Agree to the Code of Conduct of the Shinra Company;
After completing all the above, the new Employeer must have "Shinra Electric Power Company" in his/her alliance affiliation.

[color=red]Part 3 - Corporate Structure[/color]

[color=red]Section 1. - The President[/color]

The President is the Head of Shinra. The President has total control over company affairs, convenes with the board and acts as its chair. His office is located at Floor 70 of Shinra Headquarters in Sector 0, Midgar.

[color=red]Section 2. - Duties of the President[/color]

The President is responsible for overseeing and directing Shinra. He has the Board work directly for him, and also the Vice President. No Shinra Employee or Board member within Shinra may be removed or resign from his position without the consent of the President. Should the security of Shinra warrant, the President may declare a Corporate Crisis with the majority of the Board of Directors. Under a Corporate Crisis the President may take actions, create new business guidelines order SOLDIER to conduct Military Raids and other acts. The Corporate Crisis will be terminated by the President or by a majority vote of the Board of Directors if peace has been brought to the Company and when all threats to its structure is terminated.

[color=red]Section 3. – Resignation[/color]

If at any point the President is unable to perform the duties required, he will have his Vice President take over operation of the Company, but if sustained absence is occurred the President may Resign from his position or a vote of no confidence by the entire board will occur which can remove him. If there is no Vice President at the time of the Resignation then the board will vote in a new President otherwise the Vice President will assume the President’s Office. The Employees of Shinra may also put forward a Candidate for President but must be a unanimous decision by the Employees, the Board can then decide whether the candidate is suitable for the position or not.

[color=red]Section 4. – Vice President [/color]

The Vice-President is Chosen by the President and approved by majority vote of the Board. He has his Office at the Junon Military Base not much other public Information has been disclosed about the Vice President.

[color=red]Section 5 – Vice President’s Duties[/color]

The duties of this office are never made clear other than acting as a successor in waiting to the President

[color=red]Section 6. – Board of Directors [/color]

The Board of Directors is Composed of the Heads of Departments of:

Weapons Development,
Public Safety & Maintenance,
Urban Development,
Science,
General Affairs,
Public Relations.

The President is chair Person of the Board. All discussion regarding the Companies Direction is talked about and decided here, a Majority vote is required for any changes to Company Structure and Policy. Any Shinra Employee is able to run for the position as a Board Director and inherit the Position and Title that comes with that particular seat.

[color=red]Section 7. - Duties of Departments [/color]

[color=red]The Department of Weapons Development[/color] was tasked with the development and manufacture of new technological advancements to aid Shinra's forces. The department was behind the creation of Shinra's robot guards, the Junon "Sister Ray" Cannon and various other Military Hardware including the Nuclear Expansion. The Department deals with Financing its Employees in times of War though financial and also ensuring all Combat Troops are equipped with the necessary State of the Art Technology that Shinra is known for.

[color=red]The Department of Public Safety Maintenance[/color] is Shinra's largest department. This department controlled Shinra's military in-conjunction with the Security Department which was absorbed into it. The Department controls policing service as well as the elite SOLDIER unit. SOLDIER was originally a separate portfolio but was brought into the Public Safety Maintenance Department after the demotion of Lazard, who had previously been the director of SOLDIER. The members of SOLDIER were specially trained, elite fighters divided into Third, Second, and First Class branches, they are given the exclusive privilege to conduct Raids throughout Plant Bob.

[color=red]The Department of Urban Development[/color] is in charge of maintaining the cities under Shinra's control- Midgar, Junon and others as well as controlling the Mako Reactor network which spread across Planet Bob. The Director of Urban Development and is de jure administrator of Midgar- as opposed to the public officials, namely the Mayor of Midgar. The Urban Development Expansion Program was set up to aid all Shinra Employees in housing, transport and monetary aspects of their lives. The Department also deals with selling off surplus stock of its wide range of Technological Goods.

[color=red]The Department of Science and Research[/color], originally under Dr. Gast, dealt with research into the Cetra, Mako energy, bio-chemistry and genetics. The department was also in charge of the Jenova Project which was used to create the "perfect" SOLDIERs. Mako was one of the two main components in biologically enhancing members of SOLDIER. It was also used in a series of experiments by Professors Gast . SOLDIERs are not only infused with Mako, however. They are also injected with Jenova cells. Jenova's cells together with Mako gives them far greater strength and cognitive ability than ordinary humans possess, provided they are mentally strong enough to handle the Mako infusion process without suffering from Mako poisoning. The Departments Library houses any and all Educational material that an Employee would need to further their qualifications.

[color=red]The Department of General Affairs[/color] runs the "Investigation Division of the Department of General Affairs", better known as the Turks. This division formed Shinra's special security force, under the leadership of Tseng who reported to the Department Head. The Turks performed covert operations on behalf of the company, including espionage, kidnappings and assassinations. They also acted as scouts for potential candidates for Shinra's elite military unit, SOLDIER, and serve as bodyguards for the Shinra executives. Entrance for new Employees are delt by this Department along with any Internal Problems that arise in the Company.

[color=red]The Department of Foreign Relations[/color] Handles all Business conducted by Shinra with Foreign Interests, This Department was removed from the Public Safety Maintenance due to the enormous pressure placed upon the Department Head and it was felt best by the Board to Split the Portfolios which it previous been attached with. The Department Head would travel a lot across Planet Bob meeting Foreign Leaders and also host a lot of dinners in Midgar. A Dedicated Cellphone network was established Simply because the Calls outgoing in this Department were crashing the Telecommunications Sector.

[color=red]Part 4. – Shinra’s Military [/color]

Comprised of Basic Infantry Men who make up most of Shinra's Military and the Elite SOLDIER who are Shinra's best and brightest in the combat field, positioned at 2 main military bases in Planet Bob they also defend the Mako reactors scattered throughout Planet Bob to stop eco terrorists from destroying them.

[color=red]Section 1 - Security Department: [/color]

This Shinra department part of the bigger Public Safety & Maintenance Department is in charge of Shinra's non-Mako infused infantrymen. Although hardly having as much of a reputation as SOLDIER, the Security Department's infantry still makes up the majority of Shinra's military force, and is deployed far more often than SOLDIER. The department seems to have somewhat of a rivalry with SOLDIER and has been known to extend challenges in the form of training sessions. The Security Department also serves as a fallback for SOLDIER hopefuls who are deemed unfit to go through the Mako infusion procedure that all SOLDIER members must go through.

Most Infantry Men will be positioned either at the Junon or Midgar Bases while all training will occur at Junon. Small details of Infantry men have been position in other areas of interest but cannot be publicly disclosed to Employees.

[color=red]Section 2 – SOLDIER:[/color]

SOLDIER, Previously led by Lazard Deusericus. This department deals with Shinra's elite branch of warriors, SOLDIER and their battle strategies. After a rash of defections and betrayals, including that of Director Lazard himself, this previously independent organization was brought into the Public Safety & Maintenance Department. SOLDIER operatives are divided into three Classes, depending upon skill and success in the field. There are 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Class SOLDIERs, all with different uniforms. Several very famous "Firsts", are allowed to wear whatever they please.

[color=red]Section 3. – Expansion[/color]

The Board can authorize Raids and also full scale Invasion of foreign lands. A majority vote accompanied by approval of the President is necessary for any invasion. The Shinra Electric Power Company accepts no responsibility for Rogue SOLDIER or Infantry Men attacking unauthorized Targets. A public Rogue list would be listed on Shinra’s website detailing unauthorized Raids and The Public Safety & Maintenance and The General Affairs Departments will work in conjunction to terminate any Rogue threats.

[center]Signed:

[size="4"][b]The Bringer[/b][/size]
President

Shinra Electric Power Company – Here for your Mako needs

Company Outline 2010

[img]http://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/14/37/44/25/_h-s_f10.jpg[/img]
[/center]

Feel free to visit us on our forum here http://shinra.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
We more than happy to welcome Foreign Guests there along with Potential Employees
Or jump on our IRC [color="#FF0000"]#shinra[/color] on coldfront for a lovely chat.

Ever in need of Mako? Come to Shinra!

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='15 July 2010 - 01:15 PM' timestamp='1279149292' post='2371748']
Very neat. I look forward to more announcements of this quality.
[/quote]

I have about 50 - 100 images which can serve for Quality announcements.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='15 July 2010 - 01:39 PM' timestamp='1279150752' post='2371777']
We look forward to absorbing you.
[/quote]

Aqua isn't really my favorite colour, so don't think that would happen. If Athens was Pink Sphere maybe we would talk :awesome:

[quote name='Anomaly' date='15 July 2010 - 01:42 PM' timestamp='1279150947' post='2371781']
Good luck to you. As far as I'm aware, Londo has no plans on suing you for infringing on our inherited CN copyright at this time. :P
[/quote]

I'm sure if me and Londo ever talked we would get along like two peas in a pod.

[quote name='wickedj' date='15 July 2010 - 01:47 PM' timestamp='1279151237' post='2371786']
Another DoE and no protectorate? or did i miss that part
[/quote]

Protectorate is found here http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=89043
We aren't that silly we know there are alliances waiting to raid people without protection.

Edited by The Bringer

[quote name='wickedj' date='14 July 2010 - 07:47 PM' timestamp='1279151237' post='2371786']
[s]Another DoE and no protectorate? or did i miss that part[/s]

seperate threads, damn you TOOL..damn you
[/quote]

Hahaha, we love you too. Also suing? That is new legalese for friendship? :P

Also to make it short, TOOL is protecting this AA, don't mess with them and etc.

[quote name='ShinRa' date='15 July 2010 - 02:17 PM' timestamp='1279153020' post='2371824']
Well, avoiding the obvious comment I wish you the best of luck in the future.
[/quote]

*Loves the name*

Plus my shiny new ID card for the world to see.

[img]http://i37.servimg.com/u/f37/14/37/44/25/id_110.png[/img]

...I'm not going to lie as the founder of the ORIGINAL Shinra I'm pretty pissed. If you were a noob who didn't know better I'd be fine with it because off that but you seem to have done some homework and realized it was an alliance here. I wish you would have at least come to Athens to ask about it before doing this. On that note don't $%&@ up the good name of Shinra that was built by its predecessors and maybe I'll change my mind about this.

oh boy, a FF7 theme AA - KNEW it was a matter of time (GL w/ this adventure, Bringer - I remember you being one of the more promising members back in TOOL - I'm sure you'll do well ^_^)

also do take care not to abuse the lifeenergy/mako usage b/c otherwise you'll trigger a whacked up chain of events that'd lead to the company's downfall b/c of earth-rampaging giant monsters, a band of oddball rebels w/ a spiky-headed leader and the president would be found dead w/ a sword up his abdomen caused by a psychopath

...so, yeah - DON'T ABUSE LIFEENERGY :P

[quote name='dragonknight1000' date='14 July 2010 - 11:45 PM' timestamp='1279165509' post='2372201']
oh boy, a FF7 theme AA - KNEW it was a matter of time (GL w/ this adventure, Bringer - I remember you being one of the more promising members back in TOOL - I'm sure you'll do well ^_^)

also do take care not to abuse the lifeenergy/mako usage b/c otherwise you'll trigger a whacked up chain of events that'd lead to the company's downfall b/c of earth-rampaging giant monsters, a band of oddball rebels w/ a spiky-headed leader and the president would be found dead w/ a sword up his abdomen caused by a psychopath

...so, yeah - DON'T ABUSE LIFEENERGY :P
[/quote]

What do you mean a matter of time? There is Avalanche and there was Shinra...

[quote name='The Corrupt Teacher' date='14 July 2010 - 10:58 PM' timestamp='1279166268' post='2372231']
What do you mean a matter of time? There is Avalanche and there was Shinra...
[/quote]

ahh, I'd should known the other Shinra was FF7 themed too (my mistake V_V)

but didn't know the AA Avalanche was (at least - I didn't notice anything that noted it was from FF7 :unsure:)

[quote name='dragonknight1000' date='15 July 2010 - 12:01 AM' timestamp='1279166497' post='2372242']
ahh, I'd should known the other Shinra was FF7 themed too (my mistake V_V)

but didn't know the AA Avalanche was (at least - I didn't notice anything that noted it was from FF7 :unsure:)
[/quote]

The original kind of was I remember joking on IRC with them about a war. I don't know how close the new one is to it. Heck the old one might not have been except as a joke. But I know we joked about it. :ph34r:

[quote name='The Syndic' date='15 July 2010 - 06:03 PM' timestamp='1279166609' post='2372246']
Reviving an alliance name without talking to the original founder seems rude to me, but I suppose good luck to you anyways.
[/quote]

I'll talk to Hironobu Sakaguchi then and see if he objects to it since he the original founder.

[quote name='JackSkellington' date='15 July 2010 - 06:31 PM' timestamp='1279168273' post='2372293']
You should talk to Corrupt.
[/quote]

Hironobu Sakaguchi is a step above him I'm afraid but we have been been talking.

Edited by The Bringer

[quote name='The Bringer' date='14 July 2010 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1279167640' post='2372279']
I'll talk to Hironobu Sakaguchi then and see if he objects to it since he the original founder.
[/quote]

I wish you well in any case. :)