R&R Announcement: In support of our friends

And because we like to support our friends the temporary oDP we had with CMEA for the last few days is now changed to a more long term protectorate treaty.

[quote][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/xRNcI.png[/img]
[img]http://www.thecmea.com/flag.jpeg[/img]

:::AWESOME TITLE GOES HERE:::

Preamble:

R&R and the Council for Militaristic and Economic Assistance (CMEA) exist in a nature of diplomacy among all alliances. In this treaty R&R will protect CMEA until they are ready to spread their wings for themselves.

Article 1

Both signatories agree that neither will initiate acts of aggression including tech raiding, wars and spying toward the other signatory.

Article 2

Should CMEA come under attack, R&R is obligated to come to their defense and aid. CMEA is not required but is encouraged to to defend R&R should it come under attack. R&R is not required to come to the defense of CMEA if it is proven that CMEA initiated the aggression

Article 3

R&R will not interfere with the internal workings of CMEA. R&R will provide guides, advisor's, advice and trade help as long as the CMEA alliance is on the orange sphere.

Article 4

Both signatories agree to provide any information they might come across that concerns a threat to the other signatory

Article 5

CMEA agrees to give R&R priority on all tech sales slots. If R&R cannot provide enough buyers they will locate buyers for the slots.

Article 6

CMEA will give R&R 48 hour notice before signing any treaty.

Article 7

Either signatory may cancel this treaty with a 72 hour notice.

Signed for R&R:

EgoFreaky - Triumvir
TheArrowheadian - Triumvir
cmf0203 - Triumvir

Stealthy - Minister of Foreign Affairs
Juslen - Minister of Interior
jjallen - Minister of Defense

Signed for CMEA:

DemonSpawn - President
Viking Goalie - Vice President
Aisrep - Secretary of Defense
Gurn - Secretary of the Interior
HeRo1 - Secretary of State
Hawk - Presidential Advisor[/center][/quote]

We wish CMEA the best of luck and hope they may grow and prosper.

0/ CMEA!

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='14 July 2010 - 05:36 AM' timestamp='1279078543' post='2370198']
[color="#0000FF"]Am I the only one who thinks that CMEA being its own alliance is no different than CMEA being a part of RnR?[/color]
[/quote]

Now thats why you shouldn't bother thinking old chap ;)

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='13 July 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1279078543' post='2370198']
[color="#0000FF"]Am I the only one who thinks that CMEA being its own alliance is no different than CMEA being a part of RnR?[/color]
[/quote]

You seem to be the only one hating on them.
Have some class.

o/ CMEA

Edited by Liz

[quote name='Liz' date='13 July 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1279078785' post='2370213']
No, but you seem to be the only one hating on them.
Have some class.

o/ CMEA
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]After so many new alliances forming and claiming to be something new and special, can you really blame me for being how I am? CMEA returned from being members of the RnR, and then proceed to sign a treaty with RnR. Essentially they are just a branch of RnR right now. So, what is the point of it existing? I mean no offense. I is simply an honest observation and question.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='13 July 2010 - 11:43 PM' timestamp='1279078995' post='2370226']
[color="#0000FF"]After so many new alliances forming and claiming to be something new and special, can you really blame me for being how I am? CMEA returned from being members of the RnR, and then proceed to sign a treaty with RnR. Essentially they are just a branch of RnR right now. So, what is the point of it existing? I mean no offense. I is simply an honest observation and question.[/color]
[/quote]

Classy as always RV

o/ R&R
o/ CMEA

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='13 July 2010 - 11:43 PM' timestamp='1279078995' post='2370226']
[/quote]

You mean kinda like how NpO was essentially just an arm of NPO way back whenever?

Honestly, don't you have anything better to do?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='13 July 2010 - 10:43 PM' timestamp='1279078995' post='2370226']
[/quote]

It doesn't matter what we say unless we confirm your suspicions. So you'll continue to speculate and we'll go upon our merry way.

[quote name='Blanstonia' date='13 July 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1279079175' post='2370236']
You mean kinda like how NpO was essentially just an arm of NPO way back whenever?

[/quote]
I'm actually starting to wonder...
What's the point of RV?

[quote name='Blanstonia' date='13 July 2010 - 11:46 PM' timestamp='1279079175' post='2370236']

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]No, the NpO was meant as a colony on another sphere, and back in the day when a small alliance like that could actually matter. Or OE for VE. Here CMEA and RnR are just RnR more or less. I do wish you would prove me wrong, but until you do I do not have to extend to you any courtesy or respect. That is earned, not given.[/color]

[/quote]

Yes RV, most of us came from R&R. We all left on good terms, and naturally, we are all still friends with R&R. Why would we not ask them for Protection? I mean hell, it was only a month ago, that I was a Triumvirate there. It's not like we don't know them at all.

And i'll just head off the next question. Why did I leave?

I left because I wanted a new challenge, and CMEA was like a first Love. And it ended very poorly, under bad conditions. I decided I wanted new challege, and decided I wanted to give a shot at bringing CMEA back. As for all the people that have joined since, they joined on their own. No one asked them to join. It was their choice. Just as we choose to stay close to our brothers in R&R.

[quote name='DemonSpawn' date='13 July 2010 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1279079604' post='2370258']
Yes RV, most of us came from R&R. We all left on good terms, and naturally, we are all still friends with R&R. Why would we not ask them for Protection? I mean hell, it was only a month ago, that I was a Triumvirate there. It's not like we don't know them at all.

And i'll just head off the next question. Why did I leave?

I left because I wanted a new challenge, and CMEA was like a first Love. And it ended very poorly, under bad conditions. I decided I wanted new challege, and decided I wanted to give a shot at bringing CMEA back. As for all the people that have joined since, they joined on their own. No one asked them to join. It was their choice. Just as we choose to stay close to our brothers in R&R.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well, then good luck with that, and I understand your asking for protection from friends. But an MDoAP? That is not protection. That is an alliance, and more or less making yourself an extension of RnR (granted not a very big one). Nevertheless, as I said, I've seen so many alliance form I am skeptical of them all, and see most of them as a waste of time. There are very few alliances I think I worth anything at all, and I assure you that are not one of them. I will speak to you as I speak to everyone else. You are getting no special treatment, so be happy, because if you were getting it that could only mean I think so much less of you that I don't even believe you can handle my words.

So, if you do not like my comments, do not listen to me. I do it to so many of my detractors who are not worth a moment of my time (not all of them, or I'd never be saying so much as I do, but some of them really are not worth any of my time at all). But please do not cry about it. Challenge it if you must, but for the love of God do not ask me to be nicer to you.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='14 July 2010 - 06:00 AM' timestamp='1279080007' post='2370272']
[color="#0000FF"]Well, then good luck with that, and I understand your asking for protection from friends. [u][b]But an MDoAP? [/b][/u]That is not protection. That is an alliance, and more or less making yourself an extension of RnR (granted not a very big one). Nevertheless, as I said, I've seen so many alliance form I am skeptical of them all, and see most of them as a waste of time. There are very few alliances I think I worth anything at all, and I assure you that are not one of them. I will speak to you as I speak to everyone else. You are getting no special treatment, so be happy, because if you were getting it that could only mean I think so much less of you that I don't even believe you can handle my words.

So, if you do not like my comments, do not listen to me. I do it to so many of my detractors who are not worth a moment of my time (not all of them, or I'd never be saying so much as I do, but some of them really are not worth any of my time at all). But please do not cry about it. Challenge it if you must, but for the love of God do not ask me to be nicer to you.[/color]
[/quote]

More like an oDP from their side but i guess oDP and MDoAP are kinda the same :rolleyes: