Goodbye my friends

Duke Nukem

Well I started my career here back in november 08. I could go into details and tell you the whole story of my CN career but theres too much drama and hate to be described in this topic. I honestly think this has been the most fun thing i've done in my life with recent years (shows how much of a nerd I am). But for good or worse CN has always been there for me. It was there for pivotal points in my life and I've meet some awesome people in this place. I know a lot of you have no love for who I am and who I was. I don't much like what i've become either. Anyway I digress, Shoutouts galore though.

Juanveldez- Best buddy through RoK. Good luck with life!

RoK- Single handly the most amazing alliance i've ever been in. Hoo will do you well and kait is awesome too. I miss you guys a great deal

VE- Another great alliance. Impero is an awesome leader and you guys popped my CN cherry.

UPN- You guys are the most caring group of individuals i've ever met. You really work with your members and I know with hardwork you'll reach the top

CodyHaner- we were best buds in VE. Don't let GGA die on me.

Anto- Your in UINE now. I support this.

Hoopdy- BFF's for life with you. You always had my back and you were always a should I could cry on.

Cable77- You were always a hardass and you never took my !@#$ but I adore you for everything you've put into me and this game.

Chiefdean- You meant so much to me recently and we'll be in touch

Hoo and Kait- You guys are two awesome people. I'm sorry I was such a dick to you both. You deserved better than me.

Abdur- Your a great dude. I know DRAGON will prosper

Wifey and Co.- You guys always had nice things to say to me when I got down. I will miss you wifey especially a lot.

MHA- You put up with me. Nothing else to say

and last but not least

[font="Impact"][size="5"]PEGGY SUE[/size][/font]- You were honestly the most influential player on me. You are the nicest lady on CN. I literally think I fell in love with you at UPN (even though your twice as old as me). You will lead UPN to greatness. Keep being compassionate to the others in need peggy.

To all of you looking for more information. I was jorjor,skibum,boombox, and now We Are Not Alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWjccnlTnuk I leave you with this as a reminder of me.

Wana, i love you dude. I will always miss seeing you on Coldfront and Cybernations. You will still be on heatwave, though right??????

You better be dude.

<3 WANA

WANA, we will stay in touch. You have a lot going for you and I know you'll grab life by the horns and make it work for you.
I will miss you here on Planet Bob ... but we'll stay in touch on that twin sister planet some tell about in legends.

((((WANA)))) <<< *That means hugs*

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' date='14 July 2010 - 01:22 AM' timestamp='1279066960' post='2369858']
To all of you looking for more information. I was jorjor,skibum,boombox, and now We Are Not Alone
[/quote]So you lied to admin/mods to get a warn removed: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86653&st=0&p=2317305&#entry2317305

I'm glad we saw through you and didn't let you in. Good bye.

[quote name='Umbrae Noctem' date='14 July 2010 - 10:54 AM' timestamp='1279101242' post='2370718']
So you lied to admin/mods to get a warn removed: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86653&st=0&p=2317305&#entry2317305[/quote]
And how exactly is that your business?