Dear Legion

lmcfalcon12

[quote name='IronsightSniper' date='08 July 2010 - 07:10 AM' timestamp='1278598191' post='2363409']
I'm going to admit it LMC, alot of people here didn't like you. This thread is the reason why. Legion is mostly that quiet kid with the thick skull and big muscles. Sure, we don't like it when Orc kids say mean things to us, but we have the will power and unity to just ignore them. But when loud-mouthed, trouble making members like you(or me for that matter) blabber on and on, "in defense of Legion", you're just feeding the trolls, manufacturing new material, and generally, setting us up for another downfall. The best way to counter act said trolls, is just to shut up and move along. Build your infra, collect your tech, produce them nukes. Trolls are never going to respect us. Not even if we have 100k Average NS, not even if our Nuke/Members ratio is 25. Trolls are gonna be trolls, and haters are going to hate. Our only goal was to achieve Sanction, and maybe get ourselves into a good bloc, and make good members. But again, blabbering on like what you have done, and what I'm doing now, only furthers the hate and revives that little Orc inside everyone of us, telling us to, "Hate, hate the Legion. Hate them for what they are. Hate them for who they are. Your hate for them knows no bounds, your hate for them knows no end. Whoever they thrive to be, whomever they become, hate them." And so, in conclusion, if you would of shut up, we wouldn't have layed down the law.
[/quote]

I know this has been commented on before but nobody, and I mean literally nobody outside of Legion thinks of you guys as "that quiet kid with the thick skull and big muscles".

Since about mid 2006 the Legions primary Foreign Affairs goal in CN is to try to keep NPO from killing them. Since about mid 2007 the goal has been expanded to keep anyone in CN from killing them. The Legion is scared silly of the big bad CN world. Your statement even alludes to it. [quote]"you're just feeding the trolls, manufacturing new material, and generally, [b]setting us up for another downfall.[/b]"[/quote] You are so afraid of setting out into the big bad CN that you are afraid to even speak up in defense of yourself, even when you are right.

For God's sake, falcon was defending the Legion IN YOUR OWN SANCTION THREAD. If you are afraid to defend yourself in that thread then you will let anybody, anywhere kick you over and over. Arbiter practically fell over himself trying to quiet down falcon and making nice to people who were crapping on your alliance in your own sanction celebration thread.

FOR GODS SAKE GROW A BACKBONE OR DISBAND ALREADY!

You can survive forever by staying on your knees or you can take a chance and actually stand up. For christs sake Legion, STAND UP.

I don't care if you stand up with us or against us but please stand up for something, even if just for yourselves.

Edited by Jocko Homo

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='08 July 2010 - 04:04 PM' timestamp='1278601431' post='2363450']
I was trying to rationalize but...meh. You're right. He's been fired before. Had he actually been good, he would have held his job the whole time.
[/quote]
I've never been fired as Minister of Economics. I was fired when I worked under another Minister of Economics but it wasn't because of skill. I resigned after almost a year with the title because honestly I was just getting tired. I took a nice break and I'm back now. It is really funny how many wrong things you've said in this thread while claiming to be a model, informed, super active member. You really don't know what went down...

HymenBreach, it is much easier to grow an alliance of 15 people (most of which were in the Ministry of Economics) with 100% activity than an alliance of 400 people with 50% activity. 33% for your alliance is probably <1% for us.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='08 July 2010 - 08:27 PM' timestamp='1278602854' post='2363478']
Now that is hilarious, because when I think of Legion, I think of a quiet kid with glasses and a nerdy look that does the math for the big bully in the red shirt, who also joins in on making fun of him and kicks him around just slightly less than the rest of the class.
[/quote]

When I see you, it reminds me of a lil kid holding Papa FOK's hand.

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='08 July 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1278611695' post='2363582']
The Arbiter has been bullying me for years. This thread, me leaving, the refusal to pay the fine should not be a surprise to any Legion member right now. I made it perfectly clear that had ANY other government member ordered me to stop, I would have. The Arbiter has been jerking me over for years, so its not really a surprise where I told him to shove his individual gag order. It was only levied on me, though numerous other Legionnaires were posting "non funny" and "non productive" posts as well.

Okay...500 tech per member. And at least 12-14 members have posted here. But government is above the law and the rules, so subtract out 4. We're down to 8-10 members who will have to pay fines. So between 4,000 and 5,000 tech I'd imagine. I'm sure your [i]qualified[/i] MoE can get those payments out very soon.

/sarcasm
[/quote]
You made it perfectly clear that you were upset about the gag order because you thought it was an infringement on your freedom of speech. Now you're saying you made it "perfectly clear that had ANY other government member ordered you to stop, you would have." So what really is this about? Freedom of speech and idealism, or you just not liking me? Truth comes out boys, lmcfalcon12 isn't a self-righteous you know what, he's just a bitter old man who doesn't like listening to kids. I only gagged you because you were the only one posting things like "IF YOU DON'T HAVE A SANCTION YOU CAN'T POST HERE BECAUSE YOU'RE IRRELEVANT!1!! LULZZ U STINK" Sorry, I don't like that. I don't like bragging and I especially don't like it when it's not witty and it's juvenile like yours was. Had anybody else done that, I would have gagged them too.

There is no gag order on this thread so nobody can break it, can they? Therefore nobody is paying 500 tech. Government is not above the law, if I had been gagged by Watcher or totem, I would have obeyed the gag order.

500 tech is a savage way to punish people. BUUUUT, You disobeyed a direct order, from an alliance leader, regardless of who he is, or his background, you agreed to obey the Legion's government when you joined. Therefore, you must be punished as the Legion sees fit.
Also, Letum is spot on.

PS: Why are people recruiting this guy? I mean, yes, Legion pulls some silly stunts. but this guy SHOULD be punished, from what I've read, the OP seems to have a knack for airing dirty laundry and disagreeing with direct orders, something that no alliance should ever look for in a person.

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='08 July 2010 - 05:38 PM' timestamp='1278621511' post='2363788']
I've never been fired as Minister of Economics. I was fired when I worked under another Minister of Economics but it wasn't because of skill. I resigned after almost a year with the title because honestly I was just getting tired. I took a nice break and I'm back now. It is really funny how many wrong things you've said in this thread while claiming to be a model, informed, super active member. You really don't know what went down...

HymenBreach, it is much easier to grow an alliance of 15 people (most of which were in the Ministry of Economics) with 100% activity than an alliance of 400 people with 50% activity. 33% for your alliance is probably <1% for us.
[/quote]

I don't care what went down. I don't care about Legion anymore. The second you levied your retarded punishment for speaking my mind and basking in the glow that Legion had FINALLY achieved the biggest thing ever in that time, I stopped caring. You guys can continue to be as corrupt, savage, and backstabbing as you want. People already have their opinions of you and they aren't going to change.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' date='08 July 2010 - 06:51 PM' timestamp='1278625893' post='2363861']
500 tech is a savage way to punish people. BUUUUT, You disobeyed a direct order, from an alliance leader, regardless of who he is, or his background, you agreed to obey the Legion's government when you joined. Therefore, you must be punished as the Legion sees fit.

[b]Also, Letum is spot on.[/b]

PS: Why are people recruiting this guy? I mean, yes, Legion pulls some silly stunts. but this guy SHOULD be punished, from what I've read, the OP seems to have a knack for airing dirty laundry and disagreeing with direct orders, something that no alliance should ever look for in a person.
[/quote]

I disobeyed an order. Whoop de doo. Have you beat that into the ground enough? We've got 13 other pages of people saying, [i]"He broke a rule, but his punishment was out of control."[/i] Would you care to get with the times? Or could you just do us all a favor and stop posting if you can't stay in the present here? I know that only one page of replies has been added to this topic today. I know its going to be difficult to keep up with [i]ALL[/i] the new, fresh material, but if you could, that'd be great. Thanks ahead of time!

Letum is spot on? I mean what? He couldn't stray farther from the thread if he tried. I think on page 11 or 12, he wanted to start a debate with me about civil liberties and freedom of speech. Really? I'm not interested in another debate about trivial, meaningless crap. If you want to debate something else, make another thread and discuss it there. Letum doesn't know WTF he's talking about and should do us all a favor and stop posting until he does know.

And as far as why people are recruiting (already been recruited by an alliance thanks), maybe some alliances like members who are active, and not just sheep. Maybe speaking your mind every once and a while isn't such a bad thing. In my 6 weeks back at Legion and CN, I barely posted on Legion boards and never touched a CN board. That's why I got recruited. There's not a whole lot of alliances who like quiet, sheep like rule followers like you. Taking a few risks and growing some balls are a part of the game.

Edited by lmcfalcon12

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='09 July 2010 - 12:09 AM' timestamp='1278630568' post='2363918']
I don't care what went down. I don't care about Legion anymore. The second you levied your retarded punishment for speaking my mind and basking in the glow that Legion had FINALLY achieved the biggest thing ever in that time, I stopped caring. You guys can continue to be as corrupt, savage, and backstabbing as you want. People already have their opinions of you and they aren't going to change.

I disobeyed an order. Whoop de doo. Have you beat that into the ground enough? We've got 13 other pages of people saying, [i]"He broke a rule, but his punishment was out of control."[/i] Would you care to get with the times? Or could you just do us all a favor and stop posting if you can't stay in the present here? I know that only one page of replies has been added to this topic today. I know its going to be difficult to keep up with [i]ALL[/i] the new, fresh material, but if you could, that'd be great. Thanks ahead of time!

Letum is spot on? I mean what? He couldn't stray farther from the thread if he tried. I think on page 11 or 12, he wanted to start a debate with me about civil liberties and freedom of speech. Really? I'm not interested in another debate about trivial, meaningless crap. If you want to debate something else, make another thread and discuss it there. Letum doesn't know WTF he's talking about and should do us all a favor and stop posting until he does know.

And as far as why people are recruiting (already been recruited by an alliance thanks), maybe some alliances like members who are active, and not just sheep. Maybe speaking your mind every once and a while isn't such a bad thing. In my 6 weeks back at Legion and CN, I barely posted on Legion boards and never touched a CN board. That's why I got recruited. There's not a whole lot of alliances who like quiet, sheep like rule followers like you. Taking a few risks and growing some balls are a part of the game.
[/quote]
Are you saying that his opinions don't matter because a lot of people disagree with him? I guess you aren't really a champion of free speech... Shouldn't he be free to say whatever he wants, regardless of the amount of people on 13 pages who agreed with the fact that the punishment was harsh? What are you even talking about "get with the times?" What... Anyway, why don't you keep up with all the new material, two posts up from the bottom on page 14 has not been responded to. Thanks ahead of time!

You are straying from the topic by talking about how atrocious I am at economics and how I am only 17 years old. That has absolutely nothing to do with the gag or anything to do with free speech. Letum has made the most intellectual and intelligent posts in this thread. He knows exactly what he's talking about. You on the other hand have gotten pretty much 70% of the facts wrong and post them as truth. You should stop posting until you "know."

You think you were recruited because you were sheep? You're not that special, buddy. Recruiters send out mass messages to several hundred unaligneds a day. You were just one of those guys, you weren't singled out and virtually nothing was known about you other than your ruler/nation name when you were recruited.

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='08 July 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1278631683' post='2363930']
Are you saying that his opinions don't matter because a lot of people disagree with him? I guess you aren't really a champion of free speech... Shouldn't he be free to say whatever he wants, regardless of the amount of people on 13 pages who agreed with the fact that the punishment was harsh? What are you even talking about "get with the times?" What... Anyway, why don't you keep up with all the new material, two posts up from the bottom on page 14 has not been responded to. Thanks ahead of time!

You are straying from the topic by talking about how atrocious I am at economics and how I am only 17 years old. That has absolutely nothing to do with the gag or anything to do with free speech. Letum has made the most intellectual and intelligent posts in this thread. He knows exactly what he's talking about. You on the other hand have gotten pretty much 70% of the facts wrong and post them as truth. You should stop posting until you "know."

You think you were recruited because you were sheep? You're not that special, buddy. Recruiters send out mass messages to several hundred unaligneds a day. You were just one of those guys, you weren't singled out and virtually nothing was known about you other than your ruler/nation name when you were recruited.
[/quote]

You're corrupt. An authoritarian bully. You're in the MoE as an excuse to sit out in wars. You are a racist who's gotten away with countless racist incidents with no more than a slap on the wrist. Yeah maybe disobeying the government was a poor choice on my part, but disobeying you? Heh. Doesn't even come to mind as wrong. Maybe if you hadn't been such a __________ to me over the years like you are to so many other members, you'd have gotten a respectful answer, and compliance with your BB gag. I'm not going to say it anymore, because the majority of the cyberverse knows what I'm talking about. Legion should be ashamed to even have you in their ranks, let alone as a minister, a government official, and supposedly an example to the younger crowd. Get over yourself.

When you can stop harassing people, foreigners, in their own IRC channels then start talking again, because that will show me you know how to deal with others. See because bashing PeggySue on their channel, while you are government, is something you would accuse me of being capable of. But I'm not that stupid. See at least I know how to interact with foreigners and friends of my alliance. Something you're not old enough to know yet apparently. If you've got a reason for bashing alliance leadership in their channels...I'm sure we're all waiting for a response. Thanks!

Edited by lmcfalcon12

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='09 July 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1278632002' post='2363932']
You're corrupt. An authoritarian bully. You're in the MoE as an excuse to sit out in wars. You are a racist who's gotten away with countless racist incidents with no more than a slap on the wrist. Yeah maybe disobeying the government was a poor choice on my part, but disobeying you? Heh. Doesn't even come to mind as wrong. Maybe if you hadn't been such a __________ to me over the years like you are to so many other members, you'd have gotten a respectful answer, and compliance with your BB gag. I'm not going to say it anymore, because the majority of the cyberverse knows what I'm talking about. Legion should be ashamed to even have you in their ranks, let alone as a minister, a government official, and supposedly an example to the younger crowd. Get over yourself.

When you can stop harassing people, foreigners, in their own IRC channels then start talking again, because that will show me you know how to deal with others. See because bashing PeggySue on their channel, while you are government, is something you would accuse me of being capable of. But I'm not that stupid. See at least I know how to interact with foreigners and friends of my alliance. Something you're not old enough to know yet apparently. If you've got a reason for bashing alliance leadership in their channels...I'm sure we're all waiting for a response. Thanks!
[/quote]
I don't know if you're trying to get a rise out of me or if you're just really stupid. It's been addressed multiple times that nobody in the Ministry of Economics sits out in wars. I've taken 20 nukes to date, 14 in the Second Unjust War and virtually nobody except people who were on Leave of Absence peaced out during the last war. But you wouldn't know that because you weren't very active. I wasn't bashing Peggy Sue in #upn, I bashed her in query. Anyway, please respond to the post on page 14 I am dying to see your response.

Edit: I forgot about your corruption charge. Please explain.

Edited by The Arbiter

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='08 July 2010 - 08:39 PM' timestamp='1278632364' post='2363934']
I don't know if you're trying to get a rise out of me or if you're just really stupid. It's been addressed multiple times that nobody in the Ministry of Economics sits out in wars. I've taken 20 nukes to date, 14 in the Second Unjust War and virtually nobody except people who were on Leave of Absence peaced out during the last war. But you wouldn't know that because you weren't very active. I wasn't bashing Peggy Sue in #upn, I bashed her in query. Anyway, please respond to the post on page 14 I am dying to see your response.

Edit: I forgot about your corruption charge. Please explain.
[/quote]

Oh wow. Would you like a cookie for the 20 nukes? Most long standing members of the Legion have taken 20 nukes. In my first nation I took 20 nukes. Contrary to you "bashing" in a "query", the rest of your government told me that you were bashing her publicly in her channel. Maybe not in front of her, but certainly in front of her members.

As far as the corruption charge, you only pick projects within your alliance for you to get any glory, credit, etc. Oh I especially liked when you awarded yourself all sorts of economic ministry citations and awards in my second trip back. Classy to give yourself honors when your the Minister of Economics. Ironic how they got stripped the same day. That's been a laugh for years. Call me stupid cause you don't like what I have to say, but the truth kind of hurts. Did you ever get those awards back? Or were you not allowed to give them back to yourself?

I'm sure the explanation for the "self-awarding" is very exciting and probably funny. I'm curious as to what it will be!

Edited by lmcfalcon12

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='09 July 2010 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1278632686' post='2363938']
Oh wow. Would you like a cookie for the 20 nukes? Most long standing members of the Legion have taken 20 nukes. In my first nation I took 20 nukes. Contrary to you "bashing" in a "query", the rest of your government told me that you were bashing her publicly in her channel. Maybe not in front of her, but certainly in front of her members.

As far as the corruption charge, you only pick projects within your alliance for you to get any glory, credit, etc. Oh I especially liked when you awarded yourself all sorts of economic ministry citations and awards in my second trip back. Classy to give yourself honors when your the Minister of Economics. Ironic how they got stripped the same day. That's been a laugh for years. Call me stupid cause you don't like what I have to say, but the truth kind of hurts. Did you ever get those awards back? Or were you not allowed to give them back to yourself?

I'm sure the explanation for the "self-awarding" is very exciting and probably funny. I'm curious as to what it will be!
[/quote]
I know most long-standing members of the Legion have taken 20 nukes... I'm saying that I am not Minister of Economics to peace out of wars, which was your accusation. :facepalm: Peggy Sue said that NPO spies were taking over her alliance and I thought that was hilarious so I may have brought that up... lulz

I don't even understand what you're saying... I only do work because of the credit? That's not corruption number one, and number two that's not true. I don't even know what you mean "pick projects" what are you talking about? I awarded myself the general econ medal during the first Econ Award Ceremony because I thought it was common practice for ministers to do so. Remember I became MoE only 2-3 weeks after joining Legion. I didn't know the customs. I stripped it myself after being told it was the wrong thing to do. I'm glad that you've had your laugh, lolmc, because we've been laughing at you for awhile too. I was awarded all awards including the life-time econ award during the next Minister of Economics' awards ceremony. Anyway, for someone who bashed Letum for bringing the topic off topic even though it wasn't, my medals aren't exactly on topic. You're a joke. Also you have yet to respond to the comments on the bottom of page 14.

Generally, something like this comes along, and you have a well-respected member or two of the alliance write out a well thought-out bit saying, "This is how it is, why we did it, and that is the end."

Then the next bit is very important, so pay attention!

You leave the thread alone.

For every post you respond to, that's another post to be responded to, and voila! 15 pages and your alliance does not look any better, whether it's your fault or not.

My advice would be to just end it and move on.

It's good advice RePePe and I probably shouldn't respond. It's hard though because every time lolmc posts it's just filled with nonsense and ridiculousness that must be smitten. But yes, I will stop now. I really want to see a response from him though to the page 14 thang. :(

I'm done. It was fun but now it's just getting tedious.

Edited by The Arbiter

[quote name='Jens of the desert' date='08 July 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1278633728' post='2363959']
Good for you to show up the legion for what they did to you. Your actions have my backing, not that it means much.
[/quote]

Thanks man. :D That's what I'm all about. If someone sticks it to me, you can make damn sure that you'll hear about it very soon. If you bite, I bite back. And not that it matters to the high and proud Legion, but their rep continues to fall with everyone of these threads that pops up.

[quote name='The Arbiter' date='08 July 2010 - 08:56 PM' timestamp='1278633344' post='2363948']
It's good advice RePePe and I probably shouldn't respond. It's hard though because every time lolmc posts it's just filled with nonsense and ridiculousness that must be smitten. But yes, I will stop now. I really want to see a response from him though to the page 14 thang. :(

I'm done. It was fun but now it's just getting tedious.
[/quote]

Good have a nice life. And since you keep begging me to reply to your page 14 posts...I won't. See dollface, you used get under my skin. But now I just laugh at you like everyone else. You're a tiny little minister in a crappy little alliance of inactive, out of control and immature members. Add me to your "Forced out of Legion" list. I don't mind. I know you have one. Because as that list continues to grow, you're going to be bounced out on your be-hind on the sidewalk. And all alliances will have to do is type "The Arbiter" in to the BB search bar and know why they won't want you around. People wanted me in their alliances. No one will want you.

Happy trails to you. I'm thinking about another thread entitled; "POLL: How long before the Legion pisses someone off enough to make another one of these threads?" And then I'll link this one. Somehow I don't think its going to be very long... :smug:

Edited by lmcfalcon12

[quote name='renrohns' date='08 July 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1278635246' post='2363992']
So you joined Hydra? Captain America must be on a roll for them to become that desperate.
[/quote]

I love Captain America. :D

Edited by lmcfalcon12

[quote name='renrohns' date='08 July 2010 - 08:27 PM' timestamp='1278635246' post='2363992']
So you joined Hydra? Captain America must be on a roll for them to become that desperate.
[/quote]

So wanting an active member who doesn't bow down and take whatever tyranny Legion throws at him makes us desperate?

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' date='08 July 2010 - 09:34 PM' timestamp='1278635663' post='2364006']
So wanting an active member who doesn't bow down and take whatever tyranny Legion throws at him makes us desperate?
[/quote]

While we're here, I'd just like to say that I made an awesome choice. Preliminary examination (sorry for the crazy vernacular, I'm trying to write a marketing paper simultaneously :P), preliminary examination shows that I made a great choice. I started out being recruited by the Imperator himself which shows he's a top notch guy who really cares about his alliance enough to do the footwork and snag a couple guys off the street to join. Everyone is super friendly. We all have lots to talk about. They have nice forums and their government is super active from what I've seen. I see a career as a recruiter in the distant future. :D

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='09 July 2010 - 01:31 AM' timestamp='1278635478' post='2363999']
I love Captain America. :D
[/quote]
I know I said I wasn't going to post anymore but the irony here is just too ridiculous to pass up.

This is my sig on the Legion's private forums: [img]http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4701/signaturexxv.jpg[/img] :smug:

That is all. Going away now.

[quote]
Don't join Legion if you want to keep your right to free speech because they'll take it away. You are NOT entitled to your opinion there.

I'd rather be someone who stands up for their freedoms like speech, and civil liberties, than someone who kicks back and does nothing.
[/quote]

[quote]
to start a debate with me about civil liberties and freedom of speech...I'm not interested in another debate about trivial, meaningless crap.
[/quote]

Mission Accomplished.

[quote name='renrohns' date='08 July 2010 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1278636473' post='2364026']
I'd take an alliance-hopper, but not someone who made a thread like this, but I also don't have to worry about Superheroes disrupting my plans and increasing turnover.
[/quote]

Wow. Sorry for sticking it to a group of people who wronged me (or whatever the case may be. I certainly feel better). I didn't know I needed your approval to make a thread or join your alliance. The irony of your statement is, until now I don't even think I knew who LoSS was. Still don't really. Which means when I've ever mulled over who's alliance to join, they never come to mind.

Edited by lmcfalcon12

[quote name='lmcfalcon12' date='09 July 2010 - 01:51 AM' timestamp='1278636683' post='2364032']
Wow. Sorry for sticking it to a group of people who wronged me (or whatever the case may be. I certainly feel better). I didn't know I needed your approval to make a thread or join your alliance. The irony of your statement is, until now I don't even think I knew who LoSS was. Still don't really. Which means when I've ever mulled over who's alliance to join, they never come to mind.
[/quote]
We fought LoSS in the Karma War, you know [i]this[/i] Karma War:

[quote="lmcfalcon12"]The IG's position is a waste of pixels and forum space. Its a position that once you get it, you're ridiculed and hated. No one wants the job, and the people who take the job have it for like a month at a time. As far as the bold part is concerned, I practically ran the MoD during the Karma war. You're Commodore was a mere, inactive figurehead taking a tag just to make it look like you had a 2nd in command for that ministry. I was up till 2 AM sending out target lists, organizing squads, assigning squads, taking battle reports, and fighting my own battles, while you hid in peace mode because you were a bank nation. Don't give me your bull. Working in the MoE is just an excuse to sit back and watch your fellow alliance members get the crap kicked out of them. You sit and don't fight, which as hard as it may be to believe, I've never sat out a war for Legion...no matter how stupid the cause. That's more than can be said for you or your ministry.[/quote]

How could you run the Ministry of Defense without knowing who we fought?! :awesome:

I know I said I would stop posting but this is too good.

Edited by The Arbiter

I can only congratulate Hydra with a top quality member. I know lmfalcon12 from years back and know that he is solid quality. Had he came knocking at the gates of Nordreich, I wouldn't have hesitated to vouch for him.
When that is said, it is painful to see this public quarrel between a friend and an alliance I consider my second home on Planet Bob. Please let this thread die.