OOC: Girltopia

maddy

OOC: I guess since the Tahoe Republic and Louisiana do not want us on their protectorate I'll either find another place to settle or I'll quit :/. But I am not wrewriting all of that stuff >_< I am just going to coppy the government and make them migrate somewhere else lol. I don't really see any places I can get besides the South Pole... And I don't wana be there :/

So... If anybody has a place where I can go tell me :/

-Queen Madison

OOC topics belong in [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=72"]this forum[/url], maddy. :[i])

[/i]As for quitting, don't do it. As far as IC, I don't like your government at all; in fact had I been here a week ago I would have told you no then and there, but unfortunately I was not. That having been said I feel a little bad telling you no this late but I have to say no. There are probably plenty of people who will give away land, just keep it through and remember that in a while you won't be the newest player around.

OOC: Sorry I didn't know:) I wont do it again

I knew your problably would :/ but I got a little hope since Atlantis said yes, they are awsome for that, but i thought gifting land was against the rules :/ or did u mean easily give up their protectorates? im guessing the second lol. i like France but I have a fealing i would get a no if i would ask for the sisilly protectorate (italy) :(. But Il try i guess. *sigh* just wanted a place with forests and in america :/

OoC:I'm sure Cochin would let you go in the Kriegland protectorate :P /jking
Where the penguins live is completely open. I am, of course, referring to Antarctica.

But there are plently of protectorates. Of course, be careful for people like Sargun. :3

OOC: Also, don't worry about mass migrating. I ended up with a forced migration as well due to starting off on the wrong foot, which is why there's a number of Finnish Hanseats living in Northeast China :P

Accidents happen, just saying ^^

[quote name='Amyante' date='05 July 2010 - 12:00 AM' timestamp='1278305994' post='2359994']
OOC: Also, don't worry about mass migrating. I ended up with a forced migration as well due to starting off on the wrong foot, which is why there's a number of Finnish Hanseats living in Northeast China :P

Accidents happen, just saying ^^
[/quote]

i guess. *searches till her eyes fall out* thankyou:) hmm. there is that land but the Hudson bay. it looks like free land.

or italy. i would like italy but idk if i would get aprooved

[quote name='maddy' date='05 July 2010 - 12:04 AM' timestamp='1278306240' post='2360001']
i guess. *searches till her eyes fall out* thankyou:) hmm. there is that land but the Hudson bay. it looks like free land.

[/quote]
I believe that is a CAN protectorate.

So tr Italy. CAN is a mess. No offense meant there, but they really are.

[quote name='maddy' date='05 July 2010 - 01:04 AM' timestamp='1278306240' post='2360001']

[/quote]

OOC: If you don't ask, you'll never know.

OOC: i guess ill try them then. and where is can? i cant find it on the map. *trys for italy* i just dont like europe but i guess i will have to come to america and dominate it >:) lol jk. looks like the holy american empire has that under controll :P

who owns sicilly union? i cant find any of their posts

[quote name='maddy' date='05 July 2010 - 12:09 AM' timestamp='1278306559' post='2360012']
OOC: i guess ill try them then. and where is can? i cant find it on the map. *trys for italy* i just dont like europe but i guess i will have to come to america and dominate it >:) lol jk. looks like the holy american empire has that under controll :P

who owns sicilly union? i cant find any of their posts
[/quote]
OOC: CAN is a group of nations. It consists of Atlantis, Eggman Empire, Labrador, Me, and i think im missing someone.....oh well :P Its an organization that owns some protectorates. Mostly all of them are in the very north canada

Edited by Likish

[quote name='Likish' date='05 July 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1278306649' post='2360016']
OOC: CAN is a group of nations. It consists of Atlantis, Eggman Empire, Labrador, Me, and i think im missing someone.....oh well :P Its an organization that owns some protectorates. Mostly all of them are in the very north canada
[/quote]
OoC: You forgot Pikachurin. D:

Hater./joke

Edited by Fizzydog

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='05 July 2010 - 10:17 AM' timestamp='1278305202' post='2359980']
OoC:I'm sure Cochin would let you go in the Kriegland protectorate :P /jking
Where the penguins live is completely open. I am, of course, referring to Antarctica.

But there are plently of protectorates. Of course, be careful for people like Sargun. :3
[/quote]

OOC: If you want either Kriegland Protectorate or my new protectorate in Burma, you are free to claim it and RP there.

[quote name='king of cochin' date='05 July 2010 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1278306746' post='2360019']
OOC: If you want either Kriegland Protectorate or my new protectorate in Burma, you are free to claim it and RP there.
[/quote]

:oooooooooooo yay! ur awsome! im trying to find it on the map *hopes it is not the island the size of a atom*

[quote name='king of cochin' date='05 July 2010 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1278306746' post='2360019']
[/quote]

where is burma?

[quote name='maddy' date='05 July 2010 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1278306903' post='2360022']
:oooooooooooo yay! ur awsome! im trying to find it on the map *hopes it is not the island the size of a atom*
[/quote]
OoC: Its...huge. And above my nation.

Next to KoC.

And I didn't know he left it Likish.

Why is Pikachurin leaving everything?

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='05 July 2010 - 01:47 AM' timestamp='1278312411' post='2360105']
So the Girl Scouts have left the continent? I'll never got those cookies now.
[/quote]

You can buy some if you want XD

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='05 July 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1278307466' post='2360037']
Why is Pikachurin leaving everything?
[/quote]
OoC: I have no idea. :P Also, Labrador (Shatner) rerolled, so he isn't a member of the CAN either.

Anyways, maddy, I realize that you've already settled into Cochin's protectorate, but if you want I can still cede my Labrador protectorate to you.