ATTENTION THE ORDER OF THE SWORD

TOLWYN

[quote name='FearUnited' date='29 June 2010 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1277835666' post='2354143']
Hey Tolwyn, They arent a pathetic alliance compared to urs. At least they have members unlike u and a leader.
[/quote]

WE HAVE ONLYBEEN AROUND FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. THEY HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS!!!

BUT LIKE I SAID, I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. THEY ARE A FAKE BLACK ALLIANCE, NOT DEVOTED ENOUGH TO ENSURE THEIR MEMBERSHIP STAYS ON THE RIGHT TEAM. AND THEY EXPECT ME TO MERGE WITH THEM? I THINK NOT.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 02:24 PM' timestamp='1277835868' post='2354146']
WE HAVE ONLYBEEN AROUND FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. THEY HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS!!!

BUT LIKE I SAID, I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM. THEY ARE A FAKE BLACK ALLIANCE, NOT DEVOTED ENOUGH TO ENSURE THEIR MEMBERSHIP STAYS ON THE RIGHT TEAM. AND THEY EXPECT ME TO MERGE WITH THEM? I THINK NOT.
[/quote]
Try a couple of months, darling. And we're the real deal. You ever got a senate seat on Black before? Anyway, would you answer me about the recruitment message? What didn't you like?

[quote name='Believland' date='29 June 2010 - 12:26 PM' timestamp='1277835989' post='2354152']
Try a couple of months, darling. And we're the real deal. You ever got a senate seat on Black before? Anyway, would you answer me about the recruitment message? What didn't you like?
[/quote]

ALL 3 BLACK SENATE SEATS WILL SOON BE SECURED BY THE DARK LORDS. THIS IS SIMPLY ONE PHASE OF OUR PLAN.

ALSO, I DIDNT LIKE THE FACT YOU ARE TRYING TO POACH MEMBERS FROM MY ALLIANCE, INCLUDING MYSELF. THAT IS ABSOLUTLEY DESPICABLE.

Fake..Fake...Fake. Ok, they are a real alliance. They have a forum, they have a charter, they have an IRC, and they have ,members with a leader. Many ppl have diff colors in some alliances due to trading partners, they want the bonus ok, sometimes they just dont want to be black, but tht doesnt mean they are a fake black alliance as majority is black. <_<

[quote name='FearUnited' date='29 June 2010 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1277836089' post='2354156']
Fake..Fake...Fake. Ok, they are a real alliance. They have a forum, they have a charter, they have an IRC, and they have ,members with a leader. Many ppl have diff colors in some alliances due to trading partners, they want the bonus ok, sometimes they just dont want to be black, but tht doesnt mean they are a fake black alliance as majority is black. <_<
[/quote]

AND HOW DOES 6/13 QUALIFY AS A "MAJORITY?

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1277836076' post='2354155']
ALL 3 BLACK SENATE SEATS WILL SOON BE SECURED BY THE DARK LORDS. THIS IS SIMPLY ONE PHASE OF OUR PLAN.

ALSO, I DIDNT LIKE THE FACT YOU ARE TRYING TO POACH MEMBERS FROM MY ALLIANCE, INCLUDING MYSELF. THAT IS ABSOLUTLEY DESPICABLE.
[/quote]
I DON'T WANT EXCUSES I WANT RESULTS

SO YOU THOUGHT THE RECRUITMENT MESSAGE WAS GOOD?

[quote name='Believland' date='29 June 2010 - 12:31 PM' timestamp='1277836242' post='2354159']
I DON'T WANT EXCUSES I WANT RESULTS

SO YOU THOUGHT THE RECRUITMENT MESSAGE WAS GOOD?
[/quote]

IT WASNT THE CONTENT OF THE MESSAGE IT WAS THE MERE THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD THINK I WOULD EVER MERGE WITH AN ALLIANCE SUCH AS YOURS. AND THE FACT YOU WOULD TRY TO POACH MEMBERS FROM THE DARK LORDS IS UNTHINKABLE.

BEAZY IS BY FAR THE WORST PLAYER IN THIS GAME. HE HAS NO CONCERN FOR THE FEELINGS OF OTHERS AND IS JUST TERRIBLE IN GENERAL. I THINK YOU SHOULD COUNTER POACH HIS MEMBERS TO SHOW HIM WHAT A BIG MEANIE POO POO FACE HE IS.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 02:32 PM' timestamp='1277836310' post='2354162']
IT WASNT THE CONTENT OF THE MESSAGE IT WAS THE MERE THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULD THINK I WOULD EVER MERGE WITH AN ALLIANCE SUCH AS YOURS. AND THE FACT YOU WOULD TRY TO POACH MEMBERS FROM THE DARK LORDS IS UNTHINKABLE.
[/quote]
So, the recruitment message was bad?

Also, it wouldn't be a merge, it'd be annexation.

[quote name='Believland' date='29 June 2010 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1277836568' post='2354170']
So, the recruitment message was bad?

Also, it wouldn't be a merge, it'd be annexation.
[/quote]

EXACTLY, AND WE WONT STAND FOR IT.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 02:40 PM' timestamp='1277836808' post='2354178']
EXACTLY, AND WE WONT STAND FOR IT.
[/quote]
You feel that strongly about a recruitment message? Do you know anyway I can make it better? Should I have added the hot tub part? Or should I just slim it down?

[quote name='Believland' date='29 June 2010 - 12:43 PM' timestamp='1277836965' post='2354185']
You feel that strongly about a recruitment message? Do you know anyway I can make it better? Should I have added the hot tub part? Or should I just slim it down?
[/quote]

ACTUALLY THE MESSAGE ITSELF WAS FINE. IT WAS THE FACT THAT YOU WANT TO ANNEX MY ALLIANCE THAT I DESPISE.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 02:44 PM' timestamp='1277837031' post='2354187']
ACTUALLY THE MESSAGE ITSELF WAS FINE. IT WAS THE FACT THAT YOU WANT TO ANNEX MY ALLIANCE THAT I DESPISE.
[/quote]
Oh, okay. That's good. We spent a good amount of time working on that fine piece of propaganda. I'd hate to see it not be liked.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 07:32 PM' timestamp='1277836310' post='2354162']
[/quote]

PLEASE FORGIVE BEAZY. HE MAY BE WORKING WITH GOONS, BUT HE DIDN'T KNOW POACHING THE DARK LORDS WAS BANNED TOO. HE JUST THOUGHT IT WAS RAIDING THEM THAT WAS BANNED.

[quote name='Believland' date='29 June 2010 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1277837853' post='2354206']
[img] http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8526/lolnh.png [/img]

I suggest you take back your threats before this elevates.
[/quote]

NO

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='29 June 2010 - 11:05 PM' timestamp='1277841891' post='2354271']
NO
[/quote]

Oh goodie, this is becoming interesting.
LE: Or not.. After inquiring more about his alliance I found out he only has one nation. :unsure:
Also, BEazy, I am dissapointed.. where's the recruitment message for me? :(

Edited by ratonbox