A DOW

ReadyFireAIm

[img]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9977/lunapic1261595219907581.jpg[/img]

CDT hereby declares war on Lafayette Escadrille because they are pretty similar to us in strength and rankings. Also, the alliances above us are already involved in separate wars, and the round is almost over. Have fun

o/ CDT

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='11 June 2010 - 08:44 PM' timestamp='1276317829' post='2334586']
Also, the alliances above us are [b]bigger than us[/b], and the round is almost over. Have fun
[/quote]

fixed the typo for you :rolleyes:

but I agree with the "have fun" part

[quote name='unruly' date='12 June 2010 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1276321212' post='2334662']

[/quote]

They're already in separate wars...

Edited by ReadyFireAIm

[quote name='unruly' date='11 June 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1276321212' post='2334662']

[/quote]

'like'

It's ok CDT. we don't mind fighting uphill, we prefer it, keeps us limber ^_^

Lets have a nice fun war now, shall we? :wub:

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='13 June 2010 - 09:44 AM' timestamp='1276443873' post='2336179']
Has LE declared war on my nation yet?

I peaced out the first raider, attacked the second raider back, and now a third raider hits me while I'm on Pork Shrimp.
[/quote]

Nothing like the thrill of raiding during war am I right?

But waiting for stats, sounds selfish I know, like why don't I do the stats instead of complaining there are none, but I figure since CDT threw the party, they should have to deal with the refreshments (*^ー゜)

CDT - 227,568 strength at the start of the war. Currently standing at 173,252.

Lafayette Escadrille - at 209,343 strength at the start of the war. Currently standing at 140,951.

CDT has lost 54,316 strength

LE has lost 68,392.

Both alliances now have an equal number of members (CDT has lost 3, likely ghosts).

CDT started the war with 8 anarchies (from ghosts) They currently have 34 nations in anarchy. So about 26 as a result of this war.

LE has 26 nations in anarchy. They started the war out with either 1 or 0, I cannot remember.

CDT started the war out with 16 more nukes, and currently still has 16 more nukes.

CDT started the war out with about 300 more aircraft, and currently have about 100 more aircraft.

LE has 13 nations left with an ns above 3,000. CDT has 29 nations left above 3,000 ns.

Edited by ReadyFireAIm

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='12 June 2010 - 06:48 AM' timestamp='1276321694' post='2334672']
They're already in separate wars...
[/quote]
All about timing.

Stats don't look too bad at the moment but it depends on which side your fighting :D

Edit; - At war start, CDT had 2 more members.
Not a problem.
LE had a reroll (me), which was pre planned and must have been built into CDT battle plan as it occurred over the reset.
It's not a whinge, just getting some facts straight.

Respect to CDT for the interest in LE

Edited by Son of Taeper

Thanks for the stats, ReadyFireAIm. Been a great fight, as always, with CDT. Good luck for the remainder of the round.

Salute!

EDIT:Spelling, blah!

Edited by Ferrie

Haha, looks like one of your former members is deciding to help out with a few nukes.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000134&Extended=1

A shame since we were left pretty much undisturbed.

Awesomely fun war, I thoroughly enjoyed zetsumei, some very funny stuff he/she said, very respectful, and not afraid to talk as friends rather than enemies (should be promoted to like... co-leader just for this) plus crazypeople in the irc was kind as well

[quote name='infinite citadel' date='16 June 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1276748608' post='2340301']
Had to hit someone :) Also LE didn't even know I was hitting any CDT members so no blame to them, this was me and only me.

Edit: Not to mention I wasn't even LE since the 3rd day of this round
[/quote]

Even though you were in LE all of last round yet went after us this round. Good to know how you feel about us. And cowardly of you to target me and two others with nukes even though we have been fighting for a week, and in nuclear anarchy. Coward.

Anyway, good match all around. Wouldn't expect anything less against one of the best military alliances in the game.

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='17 June 2010 - 10:53 PM' timestamp='1276825978' post='2341333']
Even though you were in LE all of last round yet went after us this round. Good to know how you feel about us. And cowardly of you to target me and two others with nukes even though we have been fighting for a week, and in nuclear anarchy. Coward.

Anyway, good match all around. Wouldn't expect anything less against one of the best military alliances in the game.
[/quote]

It's pretty typical of cowards to rogue on the three top twenty nations :rolleyes: (I guess this means I've been in nuclear war too!)

That being said, I was going to nuke JimKongIl to help him keep #1 casualties/make our war more even, but I guess I can lob them at you guys. Also thanks for the sanctions :wub:

Hats off to CDT, looks like they're performing pretty well. I already knew they were good fighters from our tangle with them last round, was it? Hats off to LE too for standing their ground, but we all already knew what they were capable of. Have fun guys. ;p