Open Address to the United Coalition of Nations

As for UCoN, it's a small alliance. Five nations. I a sure CN Revolutionaries (this is the alliance that was attacked, right?) could have handled it themselves.[/color]
[/quote]

thanks i would like to have a war agianst cn revolutionariares and guys you say that threating a nation to join a alliance is terrible but if a nation doesn't join a alliance they get killed by the goons or someone i don't want to bother anyone i have learnt my lesson can't we just declare peace

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm... threatening people who are in an alliance to join you kinda [i]is[/i] bad, regardless of size. ;) I think my alliance has actually kicked people out of the alliance for doing that.

[quote name='nato12' date='02 June 2010 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1275512261' post='2320842']thanks [b]i would like to have a war agianst cn revolutionariares[/b] and guys you say that threating a nation to join a alliance is terrible but if a nation doesn't join a alliance they get killed by the goons or someone [b]i don't want to bother anyone[/b] i have learnt my lesson can't we just declare peace
[/quote]

Also, you contradict yourself in this passage. Parts bolded for emphasis. What the hell did CR do to you, before you started trying to blackmail their leader into joining you, that is a legitimate cause for war? -_-

Also @ Haf: Point taken.

[quote name='nato12' date='02 June 2010 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1275512261' post='2320842']
[b]thanks i would like to have a war agianst cn revolutionariares[/b] and guys you say that threating a nation to join a alliance is terrible but if a nation doesn't join a alliance they get killed by the goons or someone i don't want to bother anyone i have learnt my lesson can't we just declare peace
[/quote]

Be careful what you wish for. You won't like the inevitable results of that wish.

[quote name='nato12' date='02 June 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1275512261' post='2320842']
thanks i would like to have a war agianst cn revolutionariares and guys you say that threating a nation to join a alliance is terrible but if a nation doesn't join a alliance they get killed by the goons or someone i don't want to bother anyone i have learnt my lesson can't we just declare peace
[/quote]

I've sent you peace now twice and will continue to do so after every set of attacks. You should accept it if you want to stop the bleeding.

[quote name='nato12' date='02 June 2010 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1275512261' post='2320842']
[/quote]
You were threatening nations in a 21 man AA to join your 5 man AA to protect them from raiders? They are [i]far[/i] safer where they are now, although I am sure you have found this out first-hand.

guys iam sorry for all the trouble i have cause guys i would like to fight the cr but when iam powerul and i will not attack them agian because of this and i think that my old attitude of destroy any nation i want has changed this has been a good experience i would like to join the order of the black rose but i doubt i will get in and most alliances wont let me in. i would like to just be at peace but that accusation of tech sacmming is not true please alliance leaders get your members to declare peace if any alliance wants to invite me i will join

[quote name='nato12' date='02 June 2010 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1275513480' post='2320876']
guys iam sorry for all the trouble i have cause guys i would like to fight the cr but when iam powerul and i will not attack them agian because of this and i think that my old attitude of destroy any nation i want has changed this has been a good experience i would like to join the order of the black rose but i doubt i will get in and most alliances wont let me in. i would like to just be at peace but that accusation of tech sacmming is not true please alliance leaders get your members to declare peace if any alliance wants to invite me i will join
[/quote]

If you learn nothing else from this, please learn to use full-stops and commas. I run out of breath reading your posts.

[quote name='nato12' date='02 June 2010 - 05:18 PM' timestamp='1275513480' post='2320876']i think that my old attitude of destroy any nation i want has changed this has been a good experience[/quote]
I'm still a bit offended that when I warned you to stop recruiting from other alliances, and you said you were sorry, that you apparently didn't mean it. You've hurt my feelings nato12 and one day you will pay for this transgression.

Edited by PhysicsJunky

sorry guys i always seem to do something wrong i wish this war would just end if some nation had told me to stop i would have stopped threating but the goons love tech raiding can't we just be friends and stop the war and iam allowed to join gato i will be on my best behavuior and you guys can monitor me

[quote name='nato12' date='02 June 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1275513914' post='2320891']
sorry guys i always seem to do something wrong i wish this war would just end if some nation had told me to stop i would have stopped threating but the goons love tech raiding can't we just be friends and stop the war and iam allowed to join gato i will be on my best behavuior and you guys can monitor me
[/quote]

Personally, I'd rather you didn't.

[quote name='nato12' date='02 June 2010 - 04:18 PM' timestamp='1275513480' post='2320876']
guys iam sorry for all the trouble i have cause guys[b] i would like to fight the cr[/b] but when iam powerul and i will not attack them agian because of this and i think that my old attitude of destroy any nation i want has changed this has been a good experience i would like to join the order of the black rose but i doubt i will get in and most alliances wont let me in. i would like to just be at peace but that accusation of tech sacmming is not true please alliance leaders get your members to declare peace if any alliance wants to invite me i will join
[/quote]

Then I guess we'll see you at update ;)

I'm still a bit offended that when I warned you to stop recruiting from other alliances, and you said you were sorry, that you apparently didn't mean it. You've hurt my feelings nato12 and one day you will pay for this transgression.
[/quote]
i never recruited from your alliance agian iam sorry i didn't think this game was full of people who cared about other nation apart from their allies but i know now and i will change if you guys stop the war i will go through a sytem where you guys could teach me to be better like rehad but for cyber nations

[quote name='Avenger' date='02 June 2010 - 02:19 PM' timestamp='1275513578' post='2320879']
I think you've burned most of your chances to join an alliance.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.stargater.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/sg1_indeed.gif[/img]

Especially when you've said that, when you get "powerful" you're just gonna attack CR anyway. No alliance would let you in without putting you on the shortest of leashes.

And OBR? You have to be honourable^100 to get into that alliance. Hell, I don't think [i]I'd[/i] have a chance with them! :laugh:

Try joining WTF. They'll let pretty much anyone in.

Especially when you've said that, when you get "powerful" you're just gonna attack CR anyway. No alliance would let you in without putting you on the shortest of leashes.

And OBR? You have to be honourable^100 to get into that alliance. Hell, I don't think [i]I'd[/i] have a chance with them! :laugh:

Try joining WTF. They'll let pretty much anyone in.

thanks for the help but can you please not get nations to raid me any more iam sorry and won't do anything like this agian just give me a chance

so why are we to believe that you have really changed? you get pounded for a day and a half and we sposed to believe you've done a total 180 on your ideals?

so why are we to believe that you have really changed? you get pounded for a day and a half and we sposed to believe you've done a total 180 on your ideals?

yes i have changed but i need help i need a alliance to guide me and teach me all i have really been taught is tech raids and tech dealing but now i see what it's like on the recieving end for only 1 and a half days and i don't like it

[quote name='ktarthan' date='01 June 2010 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1275423621' post='2319509']
I must say I am absolutely appalled. There is not a single goon raiding this "United Coalition of Nations". I move to correct the situation immediately.
[/quote]
What! This is an outrage! I'm reconsidering sending my monthly tribute to GOONS.