Candidacy for Domination

I'm happy in finally see this, I wish the best luck for you guys a bunch of experienced and qualified players. It's a shame that I love NpO too much or I'd join you.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='D34th' date='16 May 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1274061315' post='2300776']
I'm happy in finally see this, I wish the best luck for you guys a bunch of experienced and qualified players. It's a shame that I love NpO too much or I'd join you.
[/quote]
It's too bad you still don't have the option of staying there. :smug: With love

[quote name='grahamkeatley' date='18 May 2010 - 07:11 AM' timestamp='1274181085' post='2302073']
Some familiar names in there... Rab/Edagimo - best of luck! Give us a shout once you have settled feet.

Regards,
GK
[/quote]

Graham... I miss TOOL buddy :( Come visit our forums!

Nice to see Shadow Slayer. I know you will lead this alliance well with that head on your shoulders. May you find Sol to be a long and lasting family of friends :)

oo/ Sol

Ps.. I hear you have some crazy $@! protectors there.. watch your backs :lol1: jk :) they are great :)

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' date='29 May 2010 - 02:43 AM' timestamp='1275119009' post='2315394']
Couple great names on this list. Good luck to you, nice choice for a protector and should you need anything, you know where to find us (or me).
[/quote]
I can only echo this sentiment.

Good luck, my friends.