The Cold war

Zoot Zoot

OOC, this is for propoganda, reports, militarisation etc, in regards to the cold war between kitex and myself.

IC
[b]Imperial news report from New London camp A[/b]
Leaflets have been handed out the small towns,settlements and the camps at New London. All around the Empire, posters from the Imperial Government, made from printing presses on Coats Island and distributed via helicopter and Government Commisars around the population, warning them about the dangers of Blue Heaven, and how if you know something you must tell the nearest Imperial Official.

[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb144/zoot_zoot/War-poster-001.jpg[/IMG]

Posters like these, warning about careless talk are widley accepted by the population, bringing them in and keeping them safe from the Western pigs.
Now here is the Emperor for his address to the Nation.
[b]
The Emperors Speech[/b]

[i]"Blue Heaven closed its borders to us in our time of need, the put soldiers on the borders to shoot anyone looking for refuge and escape from the destruction and sorrow. As a result of their cold heartedness, the Emperor has placed the Hudson Army and the Orient Army on the border, and tasked them with the construction of a wall, not a defence, but as a sign of defiance.
The wall will be fifteen meters high and ten meters thick. Several gateways will be constructed, to allow the aggressors to come in and kiss the feet of each and every citizen then abandoned when they closed the Border.[/i]
[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb144/zoot_zoot/CivDefProp.jpg[/IMG]
[i]
The attacks on our nation left us devestated, the the military has worked none stop to rebuild, to rescue and to honour the people afflicted by the tragedy.
Where was Blue Heaven? Why did no warning come through as the missiles passed through their airspace?
They wanted to see us weakened! They covet our land with greedy eyes.
I SAY NO![/i]
[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb144/zoot_zoot/to_serve_and_protect_by_maltgrqmax.jpg[/IMG]
[i]
Now is the time to unite as a nation!
In this time of heartbreak and death!
In this age of war, deceit and darkness, shines a light to the Canadian People!
The Empire is here to serve you my brothers and sisters, not the other way around!
Remember, report anything suspicious to your local Imperial Representative."[/i]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PRIVATE:

"Oh dear me..." Poya siad in his private office.

"What, about the Canadian/Blue Heaven cold war?" Oceana responded.

"What? I was talking about how singer Miya Goiga died."

"Who?"

"Never mind. I have to respond to this."
-----------

PUBLIC:

[i]"Oh dear. A war with Tahoe, the breakup of France, many new nations in short time. And now this. We are staying out of this just like we stood out of everything else.[/i]

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='11 May 2010 - 09:06 PM' timestamp='1273626398' post='2295440']
[i]"Oh dear. A war with Tahoe, the breakup of France, many new nations in short time. And now this. We are staying out of this just like we stood out of everything else.[/i]
[/quote]
Response from Coruscanta:

What? How does this apply to your nation? You are half a world away last we checked.

Response to Canadian developments:
We will watch this closely, seeing how close to home it is for us.

*Private*

"Oh, great, just what the continent needs, a Cold War, ain't the War on Tahoe enough as it is?!"

"This will not bode well for the countries that surround Blue Heaven and the Canadian Empire, including us! Good thing we've got that Neutrality policy, eh?"

"Meh, if this mutates into full-out war, we'd be screwed I tell ya!"

"Er, how?"

"I don't know, dammit!"

*Public*

We are greatly distressed by the new-found Cold War between Blue Heaven and the Canadian Empire, and how this will affect these two nations and the region at large. We hope a diplomatic solution is reached soon, but if open war ensues, we will support Blue Heaven (diplomatically, of course).

**Private**
"Who do you think will surrender first?" James asked Donegan.
"Is 'both' an acceptable response?" Donegan asked, changing the channel.
"Seeing as that's what I was thinking, yes."
"Then both."
"Great minds think alike," James said, offering Donegan some Cheez Its.
"Indeed," Donegan said, popping some of the crackers into his mouth.

**Public**
"Put more effort into your propaganda. The Federation's artists are crying from the lack of serious effort."

-His Imperial Highness James II, Emperor of the Slavic Federation, King of Caucasia, Chief Priest, Imperator of the Slavic Armed Forces, Imperium Maius, First Man of the Senate, and Imperial Censor of the State

[b]Private[/b]

All over Blue Heaven, news channels began having specials on the Canadian Empire menace, saying that they'd forcefully expand into Blue Heaven soon as the military build up at the border was just the beginning. Once they took over Blue Heaven, they'd turn everyone into slaves. The only thing that could stop this was increasing the defense budget and taking a hard-liner stance toward the Canadian Empire, especially starting up an embargo againist them.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' date='11 May 2010 - 08:56 PM' timestamp='1273625744' post='2295419']

[b]
The Emperors Speech[/b]

[i]"Blue Heaven closed its borders to us in our time of need, the put soldiers on the borders to shoot anyone looking for refuge and escape from the destruction and sorrow. As a result of their cold heartedness, the Emperor has placed the Hudson Army and the Orient Army on the border, and tasked them with the construction of a wall, not a defence, but as a sign of defiance.
The wall will be fifteen meters high and ten meters thick. Several gateways will be constructed, to allow the aggressors to come in and kiss the feet of each and every citizen then abandoned when they closed the Border.[/i]

[i]
The attacks on our nation left us devestated, the the military has worked none stop to rebuild, to rescue and to honour the people afflicted by the tragedy.
Where was Blue Heaven? Why did no warning come through as the missiles passed through their airspace?
They wanted to see us weakened! They covet our land with greedy eyes.
I SAY NO![/i]

Now is the time to unite as a nation!
In this time of heartbreak and death!
In this age of war, deceit and darkness, shines a light to the Canadian People!
The Empire is here to serve you my brothers and sisters, not the other way around!
Remember, report anything suspicious to your local Imperial Representative."[/i]
[/quote]

Prime Minister Smith issued this statement :

"The Emperor of the Canadian Empire is nothing but a liar and a deciever! The [i]only[/i] reason we closed our borders was because we did not want radiation infected citizens coming over from the Empire and infecting our citizens. We even offered the Canadian government hundreds of doctors, constructions workers and even $2 billion. The reason there was no warning when the missiles passed through our airspace was because our military equipment was malfunctioning at the time. We do not want [i]any[/i] of the Canadian's land, we only want to befriend the Canadian people, but it seems that the Canadian government is too foolish and ignorant to realize that. Maybe someone new can take the helm!"

Edited by kitex

The Emperor was swift in his response to the war mongering Blue Heaven regime.

"Any attempt to interfere with Canadian Shipping will not be looked at with favour by the Empire.
Their claims of the Empire wanting to expand into Blue Heaven for land and slaves?
No, The citizens of Blue Heaven are Canadian by ancestory and heritige, and they deserved to be freed from the oppressive Government of Blue Heaven.
They let reglious extremists number in the tens of thousands, their puny military cannot adequately defend its large ponderous borders the nation is so large and draining on the people of Blue Heaven.

Citizens of Blue Heaven, hear me, your political masters are nothing but liars, and spinners of words and rhetric, armchair generals and frail and old men and women, exhausted by driving your grand nation into the ground!

They spread lies, and hatred, and speak ill of a Nation devestated by Nuclear holocaust, they turn their backs on their brothers and sisters in the Empire, YOUR brothers and sisters citizens of BH. They threaten further economic ruin by placing embargoes on our goods. How are we to afford miedcal supplys, food, water, accodation, for the hundreds of thousand of refugees caused by this tragedy if our products cannot be sold? If our trade lanes closed?

It was the Blue Heaven regime that militarized the border first, we simply responded by protecting our interests from BH agression and cold heartedness.
They close the borders, place soldiers on it to stop sick, and pleading civilians, innocents from the politics, the war, from seeking aid from their old ally, turned watcher of the East.

The Empire does not sleep, its watchmen watch the watchers, day and night, protecting our glorious nation from the beast of the west, Blue Heaven.
CANADIANS WORLD WIDE!
SEE THESE WORDS!
Whilst those blaggards, liars and despots over the border in Blue Heaven continue their lies and slander, the Empire, no, THE IMPERIUM OF CANADA, SHALL NOT REST UNTIL THE ARCTIC IS SAFE.
We shall not rest until the lies pouring out of the hole of dishonesty that is the Blue Heaven Government cease.
We shall not cease until the Citizens of Blue Heaven receive a regime worthy of their patience, until they have a regime with the backbone to drive out its domestic enemys, with the backbone to go to war and honour its treaty obligations iwthout the diplomatic pressure from its allys.
We shall always watch, for whom watches the watchmen?
We do.
[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb144/zoot_zoot/For_Emperor_and_Mother_Mordia_by_je.jpg[/IMG]

***Private***
"Hey, this is pretty interesting" Andrei Alexeivich commented. "Why haven't we started broadcasting epicly incorrect propaganda to other people's nations?"
"Because we aren't nearly powerful enough to be doing that kind of thing," Gregor Eivanov replied. "Though it makes for a nice thing to listen to, doesn't it?"

***Public***
The Isara Alliance watches with mild interest at these events.

***Classified message to the Canadian Imperium****

We can sympathize with your struggle. In fact, we are offering a secret pact - if you are ever attacked by Blue Heaven, we offer you the use of the 501st in the war, if there is one. The 501st is an elite military force, they never go down quietly and neither should you.

- Kazimir Trentino, Director of Coruscanta

[quote][b]A classified reply was sent back to Director Kazimir Trentino[/b]

Your words are welcome in these ever darkening days.
Telegram us a draft of your treaty Sir, and we shall sign it, it is good to know others wont be sucked in by their slanderous lies.

Sincerley Emperor Bonaparte I[/quote]

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' date='12 May 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1273709402' post='2296369']
The Emperor was swift in his response to the war mongering Blue Heaven regime.

"Any attempt to interfere with Canadian Shipping will not be looked at with favour by the Empire.
Their claims of the Empire wanting to expand into Blue Heaven for land and slaves?
No, The citizens of Blue Heaven are Canadian by ancestory and heritige, and they deserved to be freed from the oppressive Government of Blue Heaven.
They let reglious extremists number in the tens of thousands, their puny military cannot adequately defend its large ponderous borders the nation is so large and draining on the people of Blue Heaven.

Citizens of Blue Heaven, hear me, your political masters are nothing but liars, and spinners of words and rhetric, armchair generals and frail and old men and women, exhausted by driving your grand nation into the ground!

They spread lies, and hatred, and speak ill of a Nation devestated by Nuclear holocaust, they turn their backs on their brothers and sisters in the Empire, YOUR brothers and sisters citizens of BH. They threaten further economic ruin by placing embargoes on our goods. How are we to afford miedcal supplys, food, water, accodation, for the hundreds of thousand of refugees caused by this tragedy if our products cannot be sold? If our trade lanes closed?

It was the Blue Heaven regime that militarized the border first, we simply responded by protecting our interests from BH agression and cold heartedness.
They close the borders, place soldiers on it to stop sick, and pleading civilians, innocents from the politics, the war, from seeking aid from their old ally, turned watcher of the East.

The Empire does not sleep, its watchmen watch the watchers, day and night, protecting our glorious nation from the beast of the west, Blue Heaven.
CANADIANS WORLD WIDE!
SEE THESE WORDS!
Whilst those blaggards, liars and despots over the border in Blue Heaven continue their lies and slander, the Empire, no, THE IMPERIUM OF CANADA, SHALL NOT REST UNTIL THE ARCTIC IS SAFE.
We shall not rest until the lies pouring out of the hole of dishonesty that is the Blue Heaven Government cease.
We shall not cease until the Citizens of Blue Heaven receive a regime worthy of their patience, until they have a regime with the backbone to drive out its domestic enemys, with the backbone to go to war and honour its treaty obligations iwthout the diplomatic pressure from its allys.
We shall always watch, for whom watches the watchmen?
We do.
[/quote]

Prime Minister Smith responded

"The Emperor honestly needs to get his facts straight! Blue Heaven has [i]always[/i] honored out treaty obligations! Are we the ones who, by being fools, ended up getting nuked and begging the Tahoens for a ceasefire? Secondly, Blue Heaven has only [i]defensive[/i] treaty obligations, the only reason we ended up going into the mess that was the war againist Tahoe was because of diplomatic pressure! Thirdly, we did not turn our backs on the Canadian citizenry. We offered their government doctors, construction workers and $2 billion and I was pushing for even [i]more[/i] money to be given to them, but the Canadian government never responded at all! Is it our fault that we, respecting their sovreignty, didn't just march on over with supplies, doctors and construction workers? And let me reiterate, the [i]only[/i] reason we closed down the border was to protect our own citizens from infected Canadians, unless, of course, the Emperor doesn't think that a government should protect its citizenry, which is something that they utterly [i]failed[/i] to do with their war against Tahoe!

I make an appeal to the citizenry of the Canadian Empire, do you really trust a government that starts a war with a [i]known[/i] nuclear-armed nation and then ends up putting you, the people, in harm's way for nothing at all? The Tahoen government had done absolutely nothing to the Canadian Empire, yet your government went and put you in a war that ended in utter diaster! Do you think that they really care about you? Also, who is going to pay for all the reconstruction? Your Emperor lives lavishly while you are going to be taxed to death to pay for your Emperor's mistakes! Do you [i]really[/i] want that?

I also have a question to the Emperor of the CE. Please state [i]exactly[/i] how Blue Heaven is a war mongering nation?

Oh, and by the way, 'Emperor,' there are [i]no[/i] terrorists in Blue Heaven. Were there? Yes, but they have been soundly defeated! "

Edited by kitex

***Classified reply back***
The treaty is as follows:

[quote]Preamble:
Coruscanta hereby agrees to aid the Canadian Imperium in times of war, notably with Blue Heaven.

Article 1: Defense
Coruscanta acknowledges the use of the 501st within Canadian ranks in a war, defensive or offensive, with Blue Heaven.

Article 2: Cancellation
If one signatory feels this treaty is no longer in the best interests of their nations, a 72 hour notice must be given prior to cancellation.

Signed for Coruscanta:
[i]Kazimir Trentino, Director of Coruscanta[/i][/quote]

[b]Private to United Isosolses[/b]

Dear leader of the UI,

We welcome your support and thank you that you have not fallen prey to the cunning lies of the Canadians.

Sincerely,
Prime Minister Roger Smith

Imperium of Canada is being foolish. To provoke the nation of Blue Heaven, and poke fun of many more plus attack Tahoe, and they are almost out of electricty. THEY are the ones who should be destroyed. Their attacks and disgusting views of imperialism has led us to hate them. They have rude delegates(the man at our press conference?), rude hearts and a seemingly endless hunger for war.

[b]Private to the Emperor of the Canadian Empire[/b]

Dear Your Majesty,

We need to get this situation between you and Blue Heaven under control before it blows up into a war! Would you mind discussing this? If so please contact me back ASAP.

Sincerely,
John Shiznay

Edited by kitex

[b]PRIVATE[/b]

"Heh. More rhetoric from the "Imperium" of Canada, as expected." said Lance as he quickly skimmed through the latest diplomatic reports. He was in his study in the Château, catching up to the work he missed during the past few days.

"To be honest, I've been neutral about this mess when it started, but seeing that this exchange seems to have turned into something similar to an evolution versus creationism debate, I'm starting to lean towards Blue Heaven." he continued. "These neo-Canadians should really be rolled by someone, considering that they're a total disgrace to the legacy of Canada, both the Communist and British ones, by claiming to be their main successor. Oh, and they're obnoxious and rude too."

"Indeed, Your Majesty." said Shinku, the Royal Clerk. "Do you want to release a statement about this to the media? I can send a message about it to DNN and the Executive Council if you want to."

"No, a public release might backfire against us diplomatically." said Lance. "Perhaps a private message of support to Blue Heaven may be more appropriate. Send a message to Meridian as soon as you can."

"Yes, Your Majesty." replied Shinku.

[b]STILL PRIVATE[/b]

[quote][center][img]http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii55/LT_imageserver/250px-DisparuGovernmentSeal.png[/img][/center]
[b]12 May 2011 | 12 mai 2010[/b]

[b]TO/À:[/b] Roger Smith, Prime Minister of Blue Heaven
[b]FROM/DE:[/b] Lilian Meridian, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Greetings Honourable Prime Minister,

On behalf of the King and the Government of Disparu, I would like to let you know that, based on the information we currently know, the Federation of Disparu shall support Blue Heaven on their dispute against the obnoxious "Imperium" of Canada. We may, however, rescind our support if new information about this dispute rises from the masses.

Take care, and good luck.

Regards,

[i]/s/[/i]
Lilian Meridian
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Member of the Empire Party[/quote]

Edited by Pikachurin

You see? They speak lightly of the nuclear disaster of my nation, it was NOT Tahoe that used nuclear weapons, they were rebels from the Italian Federation in the Pacific.
Again, and I will confirm this, they DID follow treaty obligations, but only after being pressured from members of the CAN not caught up in a treaty lock such as the honourable Disparuean Government.
Yes, they offered us, aid, medical supplys and doctors, and then they closed the borders. Why? why offer so much aid, to just then close their borders, from preventing people willing to go to them for help, instead of Blue Heaven going to them?.

Thirdly, the distance between the disaster zones, and the Blue Heaven border, is to far to walk, due to the arctic tundra, all electronics were destroyed from the EMP's on the mainland. Why WOULD they go to the border and freeze to death? when four military units were already racing to their aid?

Let ME reiterate for you world, Tahoe posed no threat, nore indicated ANY violence against Canadian civilians, and regardless of the state of war, I will not have them tarred with the brush of liars such as Blue Heaven, who even now, are trying to pin the blame of nuclear holocaust on Tahoe in the twisted words.

We went to war with Tahoe after extensive talks with the Senate after the Dystopian declaration. We decided now was the time to remove Tahoe from their seat of dominant power of North America, dictating its will throughout the globe unjustly.
The Government will pay for the reconstruction, the billions and billions of aid sent to us from the kind hearted nations of the world, some of whom arnt even on friendly terms with the Imperium, to rebuild, provide medical aid and food and shelter.

Blue Heavens lies and slander do shame to their nation, the Government is a disgrace to its people, spin doctors of words, deciet.
The Emperor and his family are living in a Refugee camp, just like everybody else, the Empress is now a Medical orderly helping the sick, the Emperor is a labourer, rebuilding his nation with his own hands, along side his countrymen, and the news footage from the area validates this and so your words are seen for what they are, lies.

I have said this before, and I shall say it again.
I am Emperor in title and role only.
I am but a man, humble and subservient to the will of his people.
See the lies being spread against a beleaguered Nation, and see those lies well and clear!
The Imperium stands shoulder to shoulder tonight, united against the false words of Prime Minister Smith.
Sticks and stones Mr Smith, Sticks and Stones.
[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb144/zoot_zoot/0a0db94e2c4f8eec.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Private to Disparu[/b]

Dear Lilian Meridian,

We greatly thank the Disparu government for supporting us in our time of need. You will find that you will not have to rescind your support at any moment.

Once again, thank you [i]very[/i] much.

Sincerely,

Dorothy Smith (Blue Heaven Minister of Foreign Affairs)

[quote name='kitex' date='13 May 2010 - 01:52 AM' timestamp='1273711956' post='2296408']
[b]Private to the Emperor of the Canadian Empire[//b]

Dear Your Majesty,

We need to get this situation between you and Blue Heaven under control before it blows up into a war! Would you mind discussing this? If so please contact me back ASAP.

Sincerely,
John Shiznay
[/quote]

Classified Reply

I am Willing to talk Mr Smith.
The neutral ground in the DMZ at a date and place of your choosing.

Sincerley
Napoleon

[quote name='Markus Wilding' date='13 May 2010 - 01:43 AM' timestamp='1273711382' post='2296398']
***Classified reply back***
The treaty is as follows:
[/quote]

[b]Classified to Coruscanta[/b]
Signed for the Imperium of Canada
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte

Edited by Zoot Zoot

The Empereor is telling the truth but malnipulated it! Blue Heaven did not want a wave of immigrants to come in and thus closed their border to prevent just that. They were protecting their people. Unlike you, they care about their people. You blindlessly attacked a huge nation and thus payed the price by a group supporting them. You pigs are disgraceful.

- Jijad Marks, Famous News Paper Editor and blogger.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='13 May 2010 - 01:45 AM' timestamp='1273711492' post='2296400']
Imperium of Canada is being foolish. To provoke the nation of Blue Heaven, and poke fun of many more plus attack Tahoe, and they are almost out of electricty. THEY are the ones who should be destroyed. Their attacks and disgusting views of imperialism has led us to hate them. They have rude delegates(the man at our press conference?), rude hearts and a seemingly endless hunger for war.
[/quote]

[b]Classified reply to United Isocoles[/b]
Point one, Sir, what delegate? our airports are currently closed down and all political traffic is continental, we know not of whom your speak.
Secondly, poking fun at whom?
Thirdly, regardless of why we initially declared war, treaty obligations from the CAN would have ensured Canadian Involvement.
Fourthly, Due to the Camps around New London, preston and blackburn hvaing been abandoned, electricty has been restored to the refugee camps, and sections of New London on its outskirts.

If we are the ones who should be destroyed, then so be it, if you wish to challenge us, then thats your beef. But presently, we have no direct agenda against your nation Sir, so I suggest you wind your neck in before the guillotine drops on it and severs it. And no, that is not a threat, your meddling in affairs three continants away, and have no direct impact on yourself.