The Cold war

Zoot Zoot

[b]Private to the IoC[/b]

[quote]

Dear Emperor of the Imperium of Canada,

I'd like to request a meeting between us on the DMZ to discuss how we can re-establish good relations between our nations. I'd like to meet ASAP as I am currently in Twilight Province.

Sincerely,
Lila Nevak (Blue Heaven Prime Minister)

PS Or we could do this over the phone, whichever you choose
[/quote]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Response to BH

[quote]Lila, our good relations with you do not extend past the CAN Madamn.
The Imperium's ancestoral land is the Nunavut Province, and Blue Heaven encompasses around 70% of the province.
The Enclosed map of ancient Canada labels Nunavut Province.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Provinces_and_territories_of_Canada

Nunavut Province, ancient as it is, should rightfully be a part of the Imperium due to historic and cultural traditions, not taking into account the ancestory BH controlled Nunavut and Imperium controlled Nunavut share.

Now if you were to.. sign over the remainder of the Province to the Imperium, not only would we pay you once our resconstruction in New London is complete, but would be willing to sign a NAP agreement, an Economic treaty and possibly even a personal MDoAP which would include radar sharing, and sharing of strategic intelligence which would encompass our Nations survival in Bob.

Consider your reply Prime Minister with great though. Blue Heaven stands to gain much more than the Imperium by this deal.

Sincerley
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte I[/quote]

Edited by Zoot Zoot

[quote]

Dear Emperor,

While we understand your reasoning, we refuse to just hand it over. However, if you'd like to, we could arrange some sort of agreement where it is considered neutral territory and a joint protectorate.

Sincerely,
Lila Nevak (Prime Minister of Blue Heaven)
[/quote]

[b]Reply to Blue Heaven[/b][quote]
Lila, I advise you re consider my offer, I have sent a personal correspondance in regards to the situation outlining such benefits, aswell as a rough draft for a possable treaty in regards to the deal, which includes a NAP, an MDP and an economic clause.

Although there are some spelling mistakes, pay no heed to them, it was rather late when I wrote it.
The suggested treaty, is of course open to negotiation.

Sincerley
Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte.[/quote]

[b]***Private***[/b]

As promised, the young man was at the designated point within a week, with everything he had promised. He leaned casually against one crate of uniforms, the lid off so the Emperor (or whomever he sent in his stead) could clearly see the merchandise, and know that it was genuine.

Captain Ried approached the man with several soldiers at his back, a land rover not far behind, the machinegun welded to its rollbar glinting in the sun.

"The Emperor sends his gratitude for the uniforms Sir, he said payment will be wired to whatever account you wish later tonight"

Ried handed the man a piece of paper with a number written in black scrawley writing.

"Thats the number to the Emperors Office, if you have any issues you can call him at your convenience Sir."

[b]Classified.[/b]

The SR-71 at the border climbed to its service ceiling, and using high res cameras began taking images of the Blue Heaven side of the border, safley inside Canadian Airspace, however on its turn to return to base its ventured into Blue Heaven airspace by mistake due to its proximity to the border.
With any luck, at 85,000 feet, and travelling at Mach 3.2+ (2,200+ mph) it wouldnt be noticed and would be gone before Blue Heaven noticed it on the radar.

[b]Public[/b]
With the signing of the Arctic Dawn treaty, all wall checkpoints are re opened and the border De militarised.
The 45,000 man force manning the checkpoints and defensive positions whave all been stood down and returned to their respective Legion Camps.

[b]Classified[/b]

All SCUD storm platforms stood down.
Military brought down to peacetime readiness.
All operations to be deployed against Blue Heaven are scrapped.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' date='24 May 2010 - 08:18 AM' timestamp='1274714262' post='2310253']
Captain Ried approached the man with several soldiers at his back, a land rover not far behind, the machinegun welded to its rollbar glinting in the sun.

"The Emperor sends his gratitude for the uniforms Sir, he said payment will be wired to whatever account you wish later tonight"

Ried handed the man a piece of paper with a number written in black scrawley writing.

"Thats the number to the Emperors Office, if you have any issues you can call him at your convenience Sir."
[/quote]
The man took the paper and read it silently. "Normally I'm not trusting, but I also hear the Emperor is also as good as his word." No need for threats here. with the capabilities of his organization, the Canadians would know [i]exactly[/i] what was in store for them if they double-crossed him.

He stood up, away from the crates, and gestured with a smirk. 'They're all yours, boys."

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' date='24 May 2010 - 03:15 PM' timestamp='1274739331' post='2310546']
[b]Private to Subtles Character[/b]

The money has been wired to your account.
[/quote]
The account was checked, and indeed, the requested sum had been deposited. The transaction was concluded.