.A DoW

JonBoy16

KAPOW BANG BANG K/O 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。

┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴忍び足-垣間見(hide-catch a glimpse(in respective order))

Heheheee I like this, but wonder why MHA? Then I think.... politics.... I hate politics and now I'm bored.

GL you 2

[quote name='ADude' date='04 May 2010 - 11:34 AM' timestamp='1272987260' post='2286416']
i can see this going well for everyone that will enter..
[/quote]
So are you saying the Roman Empire is joining??? :popcorn:

[quote name='President Gunn' date='04 May 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1273005488' post='2286702']
265k NS vs 80k NS. Curb stomping much?
[/quote]
If you knew an AA, no matter what size, was planning a bloc to take your AA out I would hope you would do something about it too. Marcus planned something big, we knew about it, so we did what we thought was best to avoid it. We started the inevitable war.

Sorry to those MHA members who got drug into their leader's personal agenda.

[quote name='JonBoy16' date='05 May 2010 - 12:08 AM' timestamp='1273032489' post='2287301']
If you knew an AA, no matter what size, was planning a bloc to take your AA out I would hope you would do something about it too. Marcus planned something big, we knew about it, so we did what we thought was best to avoid it. We started the inevitable war.

Sorry to those MHA members who got drug into their leader's personal agenda.
[/quote]

Yes and thats JUST what MHA was doing. So you obviously agree with me that MHA is completely right here and your wrong. Kay? Your move.

Wow ok President Lets get it straight.

MHA had a block going for TPC, and us for some odd reason. So TPC decided to hit them first and if you checked.

Now if you see DF/SMUG/AoD/Catharsis declared war on TPC.

So who is exactly right and wrong not that it matters? Just let us fight.

[quote name='KOwens06' date='05 May 2010 - 07:13 PM' timestamp='1273101216' post='2288184']
Wow ok President Lets get it straight.

MHA had a block going for TPC, and us for some odd reason. So TPC decided to hit them first and if you checked.

Now if you see DF/SMUG/AoD/Catharsis declared war on TPC.

So who is exactly right and wrong not that it matters? Just let us fight.
[/quote]
The Phoenix Cobras threatened, Also I have complete logs if anyone wants to see, Query me on IRC.
Anyways let's just fight. :)

Good Luck.

Edited by Confusion

Confusion, you threatened them too, and I'm sure they have logs of that. Heck I do too, but I'm wayyyy too lazy to go sort through them. I got this whole "life" thing going on. It was all a bunch of IRC talk anyways. TPC is much bigger than MHA - they wouldn't attack you outright until you give them a reason to do so, and you did. Getting up a bunch of people to attack them - THAT is a valid CB. IRC smack talk probably isn't.

[quote name='President Gunn' date='05 May 2010 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1273099990' post='2288158']
Yes and thats JUST what MHA was doing. So you obviously agree with me that MHA is completely right here and your wrong. Kay? Your move.[/quote]
Oh I don't think he said anything like that.

MHA was plotting to get TPC attacked, so TPC attacked first. Why is that bad? It's the exact right thing to do, would you have done differently? MHA - Confusion basically - was also plotting to get the Warriors attacked. We knew this, we'd been told by multiple sources. We felt we were going to be attacked, so we hit first, against one of the alliances we knew he was lining up. From our POV, our attack on Catharsis was a proactive defense.

What would YOU have done?
Waited to get hit?

I actually heard about TPC wanting to hit MHA before I heard anything about MHA wanting to hit TPC. I even went and told MHA that I heard that TPC was wanting to attack them. KOwens. Maybe it is a defensive bloc against you? Or just nations that thought TPC trying to curbstomp MHA was wrong?

[quote name='President Gunn' date='06 May 2010 - 03:45 AM' timestamp='1273113904' post='2288567']
I actually heard about TPC wanting to hit MHA before I heard anything about MHA wanting to hit TPC. I even went and told MHA that I heard that TPC was wanting to attack them. KOwens. Maybe it is a defensive bloc against you? Or just nations that thought TPC trying to curbstomp MHA was wrong?
[/quote]Or mabey you dont know anything. Its war so stop the crying and start fighting.

Edited by dogbite

[quote name='President Gunn' date='05 May 2010 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1273099990' post='2288158']
Yes and thats JUST what MHA was doing...
[/quote]
^^^If by that you mean they were forming the bloc I described, then you're right on. That's the only thing that would make sense in your post though.

[quote name='President Gunn' date='05 May 2010 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1273099990' post='2288158']
...So you obviously agree with me that MHA is completely right here and your wrong. Kay?...
[/quote]
Wait..what??

Gunn, I've always respected you and never thought you to be less than intelligent. Your posts here are quickly changing my view though. I'm really not even sure how to argue against what you said here because it doesn't make sense. Anybody who knows anything about Marcus, the "leader" of MHA, knows he has some sort of personal vendetta against TPC. This dates back to when we were TPF.

Yes, Marcus has logs of dogbite saying threatening things. What he doesn't mention is how often he comes into the TPC IRC channel saying stupid things in an attempt to ruffle our fiery phoenix feathers. Every time (literally EVERY SINGLE TIME) that I've seen dog say something threatening to Marcus is after Marcus does some of his childish antics.

With that said, everyone knows he was creating a bloc to hit TPC. Any alliance worth its existence, when having its sovereignty threatened, would reply the same way we did.

...Your move.
[/quote]

Edited by JonBoy16

[quote name='paul711' date='06 May 2010 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1273119410' post='2288663']
Hmmm...
[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. Its TE, I have never been one to care about whether or not there is a valid reason for starting a war, hell isnt just blowing things up because you can the reason we all came here in the first place? Whatever the reasons, there is war - fight it, enjoy it, move on.

Also, good luck TPC :)