Declaration of War

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='18 April 2010 - 10:10 PM' timestamp='1271646612' post='2265750']
Of the many untruths (or lies) posted about me, I shall start by correcting them. I believe Alphonse failed to mention how my grandpa was sent to Afghanistan so I (his grandson) took over. Now IC talks.

I have been an opponent of Rome for quite some time, ever since my nation was deleted due to double accounts by my brother and I. [/quote]

So you have a history of being banned from the game for ignoring game rules, and you are currently admitting to taking over a nation started by someone else, which is against the game rules.

Good to know.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this leaves Rome with no choice but to call on Terra Cotta to defend it from the evil flowers. After all amer claims to have the support of GPA, Athens, and NpO .

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac181/kingdomofnormandy/amer2.jpg

He also has given us very generouse surrender terms,

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac181/kingdomofnormandy/amer1.jpg

On a serious note this guy is nothing but a fool living a fools fantasy, Have fun getting destroyed amer.

Like I said, sounds like Rebbilon all over again. Except Amer is more articulate than DRDavid Banner ever was. Funny thing here, though, is that at least Banner was funny. Words like "you're lucky I don't make you disband" are revolting coming from [i]anyone[/i].

If any other Flowers come around here, lemme give you a word of advice. Following people who talk big but don't have the firepower to back it up can jeopardise one's existance in this Robertian Era in which we live.

[quote name='Uralica' date='19 April 2010 - 12:23 AM' timestamp='1271654589' post='2265947']
Like I said, sounds like Rebbilon all over again. Except Amer is more articulate than DRDavid Banner ever was. Funny thing here, though, is that at least Banner was funny. Words like "you're lucky I don't make you disband" are revolting coming from [i]anyone[/i].

If any other Flowers come around here, lemme give you a word of advice. Following people who talk big but don't have the firepower to back it up can jeopardise one's existance in this Robertian Era in which we live.
[/quote]

Actually people who talk big period, can jeopardize an alliance if you ask me.

Also perhaps Rome should just PM those nations and direct them here? It would be an effective, and kind thing to do.

it should be noted that Rome has only asked an apology from the flowers and nothing more, an apology we have not received yet then this guy goes on and apparantly proclaims himself their leader. It should also be noted that so far we have been on the defensive only attacking those in the flowers who have attacked us and this fellaw goes on and declares war on their behalf. He has just forced something that did not needed to happen and has brought more pain and suffering on the flowers by doing this circus act I hope they realize their mistake and get rid of this menace called amer kurtovic.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='18 April 2010 - 10:30 PM' timestamp='1271655011' post='2265956']
Actually people who talk big period, can jeopardize an alliance if you ask me.

Also perhaps Rome should just PM those nations and direct them here? It would be an effective, and kind thing to do.
[/quote]

I s'pose that is true. Good idea, by the way, about PMing the nations. That said, hatred of Rome on the part of The Flowers may cloud their judgement so as to harden them against any such suggestions.

[quote name='richard I' date='18 April 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1271655283' post='2265961']
it should be noted that Rome has only asked an apology from the flowers and nothing more, an apology we have not received yet then this guy goes on and apparantly proclaims himself their leader. It should also be noted that so far we have been on the defensive only attacking those in the flowers who have attacked us and this fellaw goes on and declares war on their behalf. He has just forced something that did not needed to happen and has brought more pain and suffering on the flowers by doing this circus act I hope they realize their mistake and get rid of this menace called amer kurtovic.
[/quote]

If someone else doesn't strike his nation from the face of Bob first. Could be one of the alliances he scammed. Could be Admin himself. I get the feeling he has made more enemies than he planned on.

Edited by Uralica

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 04:10 AM' timestamp='1271646612' post='2265750']
And don't worry, I'm a trillion times more honorable, better, and honest than what they portray me.
[/quote]

and a million....no.... billion... no... MILLION BILLION times more humble too, I would assume.

[quote name='Magnetar' date='18 April 2010 - 11:18 PM' timestamp='1271654262' post='2265939']
I guess this leaves Rome with no choice but to call on Terra Cotta to defend it from the evil flowers. After all amer claims to have the support of GPA, Athens, and NpO .

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac181/kingdomofnormandy/amer2.jpg

He also has given us very generouse surrender terms,

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac181/kingdomofnormandy/amer1.jpg

On a serious note this guy is nothing but a fool living a fools fantasy, Have fun getting destroyed amer.
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/qinqe/GPA/AS6gpaMoFAletterhead.png[/IMG]

On the off chance that there actually may be someone who is unfamiliar with the historic neutral character of the Green Protection Agency, I feel somewhat compelled to assure everyone that the problematic name-dropping by Amer Kurtovic is at best nothing more than wishful thinking on his part and at worst it may constitute a breach of diplomatic ethics. The Green Protection Agency has historically been neutral, is at present neutral, and shall always remain neutral into the far distant future. We have never thought of ourselves as "superior firepower" and it is doubtful that we ever shall. It is gross speculation on the part of anyone that we in the GPA might bring what modest firepower we may have to bear on behalf of someone other than a member nation of the Green Protection Agency.

With my personal assurances,
[IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/qinqe/CN%20Personal/AS6scriptSigGrn.png[/IMG]
Antonio Salovega, VI
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Green Protection Agency

[quote name='richard I' date='19 April 2010 - 12:35 AM' timestamp='1271655283' post='2265961']
[/quote]

is the apology before or after Rome wanted $1 million from the nation in Flowers that hit a Rome nation? also, does Rome actually believe that Amer is the leader of the Flowers, or making that up just as he made up having GPA, Athens, and Polaris as back up?

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='19 April 2010 - 08:04 AM' timestamp='1271678674' post='2266173']
is the apology before or after Rome wanted $1 million from the nation in Flowers that hit a Rome nation? also, does Rome actually believe that Amer is the leader of the Flowers, or making that up just as he made up having GPA, Athens, and Polaris as back up?
[/quote]

I didn't make it up. I will ask them all. They wanted both and they shall never get both. Nor white peace. Right now, they are looking at disbandment or about $90 million and 1,000 Tech in Reps. It's a take it or leave it policy. So, be it.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 08:25 AM' timestamp='1271679913' post='2266182']
I didn't make it up. I will ask them all. They wanted both and they shall never get both. Nor white peace. Right now, they are looking at disbandment or about $90 million and 1,000 Tech in Reps. It's a take it or leave it policy. So, be it.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Good luck making that happen.[/color]

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1271680557' post='2266195']
You do realize that there are hundreds, if not thousands, of alliances in CN? Right?
[/quote]

Uh, wut? [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img]

There are around 100-something REAL alliances. Not hundreds. Not thousands.

Get back in your flower pot boy. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]

Amer Kurtovic, in your short time in the CN spotlights you have become an absolute farce of epic proportions. You've shown you still have A LOT :understatement: to learn about this game. I strongly suggest you put an end to your current power-trip disappear and reroll your nation to have a fresh start. From thereon give up on alliance leadership for some time and head off to one of the half-sensible established alliances out there to learn 'the game' at which you failing massively right now.

[i]How Keve feels about: I sense more fail here than OO, TGE and GGA multiplied together[/i] [img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/Keve69/th_DISGUSTKeve.jpg[/img]

EDIT: Picked three random AA's you know :rolleyes:

Edited by Keve69

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='19 April 2010 - 01:02 AM' timestamp='1271653340' post='2265910']
Flowers sounds like a hippy name. I hate hippies, therefore I hope you die.
[/quote]

We're not hippies. And looks are deceiving.

[quote name='Keve69' date='19 April 2010 - 08:56 AM' timestamp='1271681751' post='2266207']
Amer Kurtovic, in your short time in the CN spotlights you have become an absolute farce of epic proportions. You've shown you still have A LOT :understatement: to learn about this game. I strongly suggest you put an end to your current power-trip disappear and reroll your nation to have a fresh start. From thereon give up on alliance leadership for some time and head off to one of the half-sensible established alliances out there to learn 'the game' at which you failing massively right now.

[i]How Keve feels about: I sense more fail here than OO, TGE and GGA multiplied together[/i] [img]http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/Keve69/th_DISGUSTKeve.jpg[/img]

EDIT: Picked three random AA's you know :rolleyes:
[/quote]

'Reroll' what is that. The thing is people, Rome needs to understand and display their knowledge of the fact that they are loosing the Flowers War. The longer this war goes on, the more reps and the harsher the treaty will be. And, I can't remember your name - the guy with the picture of Osama Bin Laden - you may be right.
And to Magnetar and Richard, the Flowers have their defensive war slots filled. So, that's basically useless. And isn't it just ironic that an alliance that was in Terra Cotta for 2 or 3 weeks is in so much crap?

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='19 April 2010 - 08:36 AM' timestamp='1271680557' post='2266195']
You do realize that there are hundreds, if not thousands, of alliances in CN? Right?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]And what makes you so sure that they just going to line up to join your crusade?[/color]