In need of help

New Carnoly

Why can't I build up a good warchest?

Could somebody please look at my nation and see why I can't collect a good war chest.

My link is [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=395205"]Here[/url]

Why am I only collecting 60,000 in taxes?

Please help!

It takes time to build your nation up to a level where it will collect hundreds of thousands, or even millions of dollars every day. Having all five of your trade slots filled is a good first step.

Many nations benefit from technology deals, where small nations like yours will sell technology to larger nations for a substantial profit. Likewise, you can request aid from larger nations to help fund your growth. Most alliances are able to offer assistance in these areas, or you can request [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showforum=62"]Tech Deals[/url] or [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=47"]Foreign Aid[/url] in the appropriate places on these forums.

(Moved to Question Center)

Go Capitalist, that is the best one.

Get an 8BR, look at the trading harbor part of the forums. The bonuses are Steel, Fine Jewerly, Automobiles, Construction, Aphsal(lol spelling), Microship and radiation cleanup. You need a 90% literature rate for the scholars resource, though. Also, always always ALWAYS keep 15 tech with you so you can keep all the resources.

Get rid of at least 30-40 of your planes, you don't need that many.

"When it comes to nuclear weapons Big Mac Land has no definite position and is therefore considered opposed to them. Big Mac Land has no definite position on drug use in the country at this time"

Go to goverment posistion and change those to We sign the treaty and military is arresting drug dealers at crossings. For the immigration put they must become citizens first.

That is all I can tell you.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='18 April 2010 - 06:27 PM' timestamp='1271629607' post='2265399']
Go Capitalist, that is the best one.

Get an 8BR, look at the trading harbor part of the forums. The bonuses are Steel, Fine Jewerly, Automobiles, Construction, Aphsal(lol spelling), Microship and radiation cleanup. You need a 90% literature rate for the scholars resource, though. Also, always always ALWAYS keep 15 tech with you so you can keep all the resources.

Get rid of at least 30-40 of your planes, you don't need that many.

"When it comes to nuclear weapons Big Mac Land has no definite position and is therefore considered opposed to them. Big Mac Land has no definite position on drug use in the country at this time"

Go to goverment posistion and change those to We sign the treaty and military is arresting drug dealers at crossings. For the immigration put they must become citizens first.

That is all I can tell you.
[/quote]

Capitalist is correct, but with your trades get a Fast Food, Beer, Construction trade circle. 8BR is the worst you can do as far as trade circles come, specifically the one listed here.

Sell technology to your alliance, Mushroom Kingdom will certainly have the people to aid you.

Be active and ask questions at Mushroom Kingdom, they have excellent people who can answer any nation building questions like you have here.

Specifically your warchest? Well that is due to your age and infrastructure, spend some time growing and you'll begin to see the fruit of your labor.

The 8BR circle is more for war from what ive heard, but the 3BR trade circle that got mentioned is probaly the best option to make money. It provides a huge population boost which is espically good for smaller nations since they get improvements faster.

As for governments, i thought it was better to have a democracy for collecting taxes, and monarchy (or capatilist) when it comes to buying infra.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='20 April 2010 - 01:50 AM' timestamp='1271720999' post='2267002']
I don't need help, just wondering what improvemnet to buy. :ehm:
[/quote]

The 8BR sucks, you need help. The BR's you get from the 8BR don't make up for the horrible resources you have to obtain to get an 8BR.

So I see that you'd rather have no bonus resources at all? :D

If your application got rejected, change your AA, or you will probably become a practice target. You're currently active, do you collect taxes daily? Read up on back-collecting. You're in purple team. Are all your trades in the same team as you are?

240 technology? oO
Wow, [i]someone[/i] is going to get tech-raided.

There's really too much to begin with. You really need to go through an academy of a good alliance. I don't know whether SirWiliams or Lebubus post is valid, so I'm not gonna go ahead and propose anything yet.

[quote name='Cormalek' date='22 April 2010 - 03:30 AM' timestamp='1271860193' post='2269112']
So I see that you'd rather have no bonus resources at all? :D

If your application got rejected, change your AA, or you will probably become a practice target. You're currently active, do you collect taxes daily? Read up on back-collecting. You're in purple team. Are all your trades in the same team as you are?

240 technology? oO
Wow, [i]someone[/i] is going to get tech-raided.

There's really too much to begin with. You really need to go through an academy of a good alliance. I don't know whether SirWiliams or Lebubus post is valid, so I'm not gonna go ahead and propose anything yet.
[/quote]

Lebubu's post is valid.