Ask a GATO MoFA anything

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. How is brown politics going? I haven't heard much lately from that corner.

2. Where do you see GATO pursuing politically in the future? Any friends that you met in the war that you want to reach out to specifically?

3. When are you going to send a diplomat to TFD?

1. Even with the recent war and how it really split brown up as far as ties went I think we came out ok. GATO was on the brink of joining Terra Cotta before the war. I think it something we will still do even though we ended up on the opposite side of them this war. If they'll have us of course.

2. Let's face it we're heavily embedded in the CnG side of the web. I don;t see us making any great leaps to tie in real heavily with those on the opposite side of this last war. The exception being our brown brothers. We will look at everything equally of course and weigh all options but I wouldn;t expect us to throw a real surprise in there any time soon. Specific alliances we would like to get to know better are the gu7ys we fought alongside against TSO. I had a good time coordinating with Ronin, Genesis, and OSA.

3. As soon as people decide they want to be diplomats. GATO is a lazy alliance. I have 3 diplomats at 19 alliances each. Or so it seems anyway <_<

20 alliances per diplomat?! - that's lunacy

fun question: how does GATO put up w/ the likes of Esau (and I hear rumors of an Kenadian present - double chaos) V_V?

real question: 4 years of GATO's pretty impressive: which members (in/outside of your AA) have made the greatest influences to what you are today.

Why didn't you go with the cat pip?

Who is a better poster, Alterego or Jack Diorno?

Who is the best MCXA MOFA ever?

What do you think about MCXA?

What do you think about gRAMlins?

Should Vanguard and MK have stuck with LueNited Nations?

Why is Gato represented by a cat?

Is there such a thing at Gatoade?

Do you know who that is in my avatar?

What do you think about Post Modernism?

What do you think about impressionists?

A cute girl is just sat down beside me in the computer lab, what should be my pick up line?

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='09 April 2010 - 12:15 PM' timestamp='1270829723' post='2254355']
Why didn't you go with the cat pip?[/quote]
I was going to ask this too. That was clearly the best option.

[quote name='dragonknight1000' date='09 April 2010 - 09:11 AM' timestamp='1270829468' post='2254351']
20 alliances per diplomat?! - that's lunacy

fun question: how does GATO put up w/ the likes of Esau (and I hear rumors of an Kenadian present - double chaos) V_V?

real question: 4 years of GATO's pretty impressive: which members (in/outside of your AA) have made the greatest influences to what you are today.
[/quote]

Yeah they just sit there and post at eachother all day. It's a wonder our forums can handle the pressure.

That's a hell of a question and quite loaded. Some of our more memorable members are the likes of CK, and Walford, and Vincent Xander. However if you want to know the most influential members it would be people you may have never heard of. Guys that have been here forever but work mostly within the confines of our community. Even the new guys are starting to really put a new shine on GATO these days. Lot of good new talent in GATO. If you want a name I guess Laserwolf would be the guy. He's done a damn fine job at GATO over the last year.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='09 April 2010 - 09:15 AM' timestamp='1270829723' post='2254355']
Why didn't you go with the cat pip?

Who is a better poster, Alterego or Jack Diorno?

Who is the best MCXA MOFA ever?

What do you think about MCXA?

What do you think about gRAMlins?

Should Vanguard and MK have stuck with LueNited Nations?

Why is Gato represented by a cat?

Is there such a thing at Gatoade?

Do you know who that is in my avatar?

What do you think about impressionists?

A cute girl is just sat down beside me in the computer lab, what should be my pick up line?
[/quote]

GATO had a vote on the pip. I can't really speak for everyone that voted against the cat but I guess they just didn't think it was serious enough to convey the prestige of GATO as CN's oldest alliance. We have to be the old responsible alliance.

MrDamsky. He's the reason GATO and MCXA had a treaty. Now look what happened after he left.........

MCXA canceled on us so I guess I think you all suck $@!. J/k Gopher is alright and all but Damsky was our real contact inside MCXA. I think you guys had potential to pull out of the old Heg label but you just set yourself back a bit imo.

Gremlins been a bit too hardheaded these days. Gremlins used to mean something. Honor maybe. That's gone now though. Rep is destroyed.

Yes. Then we could resigned The Jolly Good Pact of Gentlemanly Alliances but alas.

GATO=cat in spanish. That one is obvious SCY....get it together man.

Not that I know of but they always hide the best things from me. Kevlar keeps it all to himself.

Nope but I'll guess Alexander Hamilton because that's a damn fine name.

Sounds like a an oxymoron to me. If now is modern isn;t post modern future? and if it's future can it really exist yet? !@#$%^&*.

Robin Williams is a great impressionist. So was Picasso during his time.

[quote]GATO=cat in spanish. That one is obvious SCY....get it together man.[/quote]

Shoot....

[quote]What do you think about Post Modernism? [/quote]

Post modernists believe truth is what you make it. I disagree if one plus one will always equal two no matter how hard you want to believe it will make you a mushroom.

[quote]Nope but I'll guess Alexander Hamilton because that's a damn fine name.[/quote]

William Wilberforce, good guess though.

That cute girl got up and moved, and I didn't talk to her because I was waiting for your suggestion <_<

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Lord Boris' date='09 April 2010 - 08:57 AM' timestamp='1270828657' post='2254341']
When is Griffy going to use her charm to coup GATO?:P
[/quote]

Finally got clearance to answer this one. Griffy says she already couped GATO but don't tell anyone.

[quote name='Methrage' date='09 April 2010 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1270832757' post='2254400']
How does GATO feel about Terra Cotta and why don't you join?
[/quote]

We like TC and were close to joining before the war started. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we did join soon enough.

One more quick question:

What is your view of TFD? And its allies (that you know)?

Okay, that was two, but whatever.

And @ supercoolyellow: You could have said "Nice legs, what time do they open?" Don't know if that would have worked or not. ;)

Who's your favorite gym leader from R/B/Y Pokemon?

Collectively, which pokemon best represents GATO?

When are you going to get your sanction back and erase UPN's ugly pip from this forum?

How many times a day does Chimaera of the IAA molest you?

[quote name='GearHead' date='09 April 2010 - 10:16 AM' timestamp='1270833361' post='2254408']
One more quick question:

What is your view of TFD? And its allies (that you know)?

Okay, that was two, but whatever.

And @ supercoolyellow: You could have said "Nice legs, what time do they open?" Don't know if that would have worked or not. ;)
[/quote]

We like any alliance that rolls with democracy as it's gov. You got some alright allies in there too. I like CCC and NV for the most part. I like Zenith because of DK. I don't think Anu Drake thinks much of GATO so I can't say we see eye to eye with NATO. NADC has gotten better since the ECIV days. Not too bad I guess.

[quote name='Gairyuki' date='09 April 2010 - 10:16 AM' timestamp='1270833368' post='2254409']
Who's your favorite gym leader from R/B/Y Pokemon?

Collectively, which pokemon best represents GATO?

When are you going to get your sanction back and erase UPN's ugly pip from this forum?

How many times a day does Chimaera of the IAA molest you?
[/quote]

Jim.

Ummm Charizard.

Give us a few weeks. By then we should cycle through our 20 day growth recovery programs from the war as well as a new influx of tech. Will it be enough? Maybe.

It's not so much a times a day thing as just a constant thing.

[quote name='magicninja' date='09 April 2010 - 02:32 PM' timestamp='1270834341' post='2254427']
We like any alliance that rolls with democracy as it's gov. You got some alright allies in there too. I like CCC and NV for the most part. I like Zenith because of DK. I don't think Anu Drake thinks much of GATO so I can't say we see eye to eye with NATO. NADC has gotten better since the ECIV days. Not too bad I guess.
[/quote]

Hmmm..... your answer... pleases the dark gods of the electonosphere.

What makes GATO cooler than most alliances?

What makes your ninja so magical?

Also, what's this rash I got?

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='09 April 2010 - 10:38 AM' timestamp='1270834702' post='2254433']
Hmmm..... your answer... pleases the dark gods of the electonosphere.

What makes GATO cooler than most alliances?

What makes your ninja so magical?

Also, what's this rash I got?
[/quote]

GATO's only claim to fame is that we are old. Older than any nation even. Also we're spanish for cats. Also the only Alliance with Kevlar and Esau. Can't really beat any of those.

Pixie dust.

Herpes.

On average, how long do you spend staring at, imitating and bobbing your head in sync with Kenadian's avatar?

Who is the most hideous and disgusting Sith?

Will you be able to survive 1 year of being treatied to Doppelganger?

What FA/IA directions and changes do you envision for the future?