An apology and a idea.

You should apologize for your ideas more often.

"I would like to propose to the NpO the idea of a joint manifesto crafted by both \m/ and NpO"

What incentive would NpO even remotely have for doing this?

As liabilities to Rok, at least you and NpO would be two birds of a feather. Perhaps you can "ruin everyone's game" together?

This looks like a transparent diplo-move to publicly suck up to either/both parties. You can't have your cake and eat it, too.

Vitriol aside, as long as you don't screw anything up and keep trying to work on the differences, I'm sure you'll get your dream of a secure NpO/Rok/\m/ arrangement.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='03 April 2010 - 06:25 PM' timestamp='1270319128' post='2246677']
You should apologize for your ideas more often.

"I would like to propose to the NpO the idea of a joint manifesto crafted by both \m/ and NpO"

What incentive would NpO even remotely have for doing this?

As liabilities to Rok, at least you and NpO would be two birds of a feather. Perhaps you can "ruin everyone's game" together?

This looks like a transparent diplo-move to publicly suck up to either/both parties. You can't have your cake and eat it, too.

Vitriol aside, as long as you don't screw anything up and keep trying to work on the differences, I'm sure you'll get your dream of a secure NpO/Rok/\m/ arrangement.
[/quote]
Dude, honestly, she said she had already broke up with you before I took her out.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='03 April 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1270323359' post='2246725']
Dude, honestly, she said she had already broke up with you before I took her out.
[/quote]

Ha ha, you're so funny and smart.

Get your stupid ideas off the boards and take 'em to the back channels.

If only there was someone who could, likewise, tell [I]you[/I] to take your stupid ideas off the board. But, no, that would be rude of [I]anyone[/I] to up and decide which ideas are worth hearing publicly. Hell, you haven't even bothered much to understand why this was made public, let alone to be able to sit back and view this in an unbiased light. So, please, let me put forth some things for your kind, and noble consideration: this is a public apology to one of our allies, and an olive branch towards one of our historical rivals, all happening in a public forum that can be easily referred to dispell any misconcenptions that could arise should private channels be taken. If you think this is a foolish maneuver considering our past experience with private channels means your naive, or being willfully difficult for the sake of taking shots at us.

[quote name='Atanatar' date='04 April 2010 - 06:15 PM' timestamp='1270415683' post='2247838']
If only there was someone who could, likewise, tell [I]you[/I] to take your stupid ideas off the board. But, no, that would be rude of [I]anyone[/I] to up and decide which ideas are worth hearing publicly. Hell, you haven't even bothered much to understand why this was made public, let alone to be able to sit back and view this in an unbiased light. So, please, let me put forth some things for your kind, and noble consideration: this is a public apology to one of our allies, and an olive branch towards one of our historical rivals, all happening in a public forum that can be easily referred to dispell any misconcenptions that could arise should private channels be taken. If you think this is a foolish maneuver considering our past experience with private channels means your naive, or being willfully difficult for the sake of taking shots at us.
[/quote]

I don't like your idea. Get it off the board.

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='04 April 2010 - 05:33 PM' timestamp='1270416790' post='2247863']
I don't like your idea. Get it off the board.
[/quote]

I don't like you, get off the board.

Well, I guess that didn't work. And neither did what you said, nor will it.

[quote name='Godwin' date='04 April 2010 - 10:38 PM' timestamp='1270431490' post='2248174']
Well, I guess that didn't work.
[/quote]

You're doing it wrong. Now silence, dog, your incompetence is an irritant.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='05 April 2010 - 02:57 AM' timestamp='1270432643' post='2248192']
Your doing it wrong. Now silence, dog, your incompetence is an irritant.
[/quote]

You're just precious you know that. Yes you are, a yes you are little fellow. Someone tell zenith to send this guy over with an embassy, he'd fit right in.

[quote name='Gerald Meane' date='04 April 2010 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1270433683' post='2248221']
You're just precious you know that. Yes you are, a yes you are little fellow. Someone tell zenith to send this guy over with an embassy, he'd fit right in.
[/quote]

Ah, another pie-hole opens to gurgle in the chorus of fail emanating from \m/. Your condescension is tasty but not as awesome as mine.

Maybe if you all grovel for NpO a bit more, they might end up liking you. Regardless, it will be fun to watch. Carry on.

[quote name='Choader' date='02 April 2010 - 12:09 PM' timestamp='1270170579' post='2244630']
It would be the greatest recruitment drive \m/'s ever seen.
[/quote]

:lol1: So Very True