The Prussian Empire

[quote name='oOoMidooOo' date='29 March 2010 - 10:29 AM' timestamp='1269854978' post='2239898']
Guys we are well aware of previous alliances called same as ours now.

But we cant compare this with others because it has different goverment and different members :D.

and TPE dont worry we won't touch your acronym :P.
[/quote]

Only your members :rolleyes:

Anyway, congrats Mido on the much wanted promotion and good luck :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='My Name Is Romance' date='29 March 2010 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1269887973' post='2240149']
ADI has four protectorates, according to the wiki, and there not even 800k. Good luck tPE, hopefully your protector can actually protect you.
[/quote]

you should keep up on alliance announcements :P (you'll find the answer why we are that low at the moment)

[quote name='My Name Is Romance' date='29 March 2010 - 12:39 PM' timestamp='1269887973' post='2240149']
ADI has four protectorates, according to the wiki, and there not even 800k. Good luck tPE, hopefully your protector can actually protect you.
[/quote]
ADI can't even protect themselves.

[quote name='oOoMidooOo' date='29 March 2010 - 02:01 PM' timestamp='1269892873' post='2240204']
Whatever Rumours go on about ADI.

we are with them and glad to be protected by them :D
[/quote]
ADI not being able to protect itself is most certainly not a rumor.

[quote name='shadeslayers09' date='29 March 2010 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1269892187' post='2240197']
you should keep up on alliance announcements :P (you'll find the answer why we are that low at the moment)
[/quote]

Oh i know of whats going on at ADI, not being able to protect yourself and had to ask for other people to attack those nations. So pray tell how will you defend tPE if you can't defend yourself?

Edited by My Name Is Romance

[quote name='shadeslayers09' date='29 March 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1269896207' post='2240285']
since it seems that everythread ADI joins in people have to troll, i am hearby asking the Mods to close this topic. Thedarklordjay has given me permission to request this
[/quote]
The world doesn't work that way. Hasn't in a long time.

Welcome to Planet Bob, TPE.

[quote name='shadeslayers09' date='29 March 2010 - 04:57 PM' timestamp='1269896207' post='2240285']
since it seems that everythread ADI joins in people have to troll, i am hearby asking the Mods to close this topic. Thedarklordjay has given me permission to request this
[/quote]

It was a legitimate question about you're ability to militarily protect yourself from rogue nations and being able to extend your ability to protect a new alliance from said attacks of the same nature.

[quote name='KingEd' date='29 March 2010 - 03:34 AM' timestamp='1269848063' post='2239879']
Yes there has been. It was founded by PolishGermany who subsequently merged into Athens soon after the DoE. Either way, best of luck to tPE or TpE in the building of your alliance.

Just know, we're TPE :smug:

o/
[/quote]
soon after DoE??? it was like 5 months later....