This Month in Krynn + Krynn Q&A

[center][img]http://i556.photobucket.com/albums/ss10/EvilLordBoris/KrynnFlag.png[/img]
[size="5"][color="#ff8c00"]Krynn Update and Global Q&A[/color][/size]
[size="4"][color="#ff8c00"][url="http://krynn.co.cc"]http://krynn.co.cc[/url] || #cn-krynn[/color][/size]

[left][b]This Month in Krynn...[/b]

Well, tis been an interesting month in CN, hasn't it? Krynn's been watching the conflict with great interest, but beyond that, meh. Having not received a request to activate our treaty with IRON, we've been sitting this one out, opting instead to work on internal matters. Within the last month, we have roughly doubled our nuclear stockpile. We have also worked on growth of our current members. Beyond that, we have worked on getting out there on other alliances' forums for diplomatic contact. We have made a few friends the last month or so, and have been working on smoothing over rockier relations with some other alliances.

[b]Krynn Global Q&A...

[/b]Got questions about Krynn? Ask in this thread and I will get back to you as soon as possible. It is my hope that this clarifies our stances on some issues, and allows for a greater understanding of what Krynn is about.

Have a great Sunday, CN!
[/left] [/center]

[quote name='kpcurley' date='07 March 2010 - 10:13 PM' timestamp='1268029062' post='2217726']
Thats a good question, if an alliance enters terms, what happens to the protectorate. Id look for new protection soon. Maybe try that Pegasus Protection Bloc that is floating around.
[/quote]
Did you really just try to get more people on purplol? Krynn is not that fail.

Joss

[quote name='TimeMaster' date='08 March 2010 - 01:20 AM' timestamp='1268029536' post='2217735']
Krynn, as in Galactic Civilizations? Pretty good name :P
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure it's Krynn as in the Dragonlance book universe :P

[quote name='Ameris' date='07 March 2010 - 12:59 PM' timestamp='1267988670' post='2217027']
Howdy Boris!

I have one question: does Krynn have any goals such as recruitment at x amount of members?
[/quote]

Right now we are just starting to get recruitment going again, though we prefer quality over quantity in terms of members.

[quote name='potato' date='07 March 2010 - 01:11 PM' timestamp='1267989357' post='2217039']
I'm not trying to start anything but why did you pick IRON for protection?
[/quote]

IRON was one of very few alliances that didn't hate on us right out of the gate.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='07 March 2010 - 08:59 PM' timestamp='1268017448' post='2217523']
Do you plan on getting a new protector now that IRON is unable to fill the role?
[/quote]

All options are on the table. That's all I will say on that particular matter at this point.

[quote name='Schattenmann' date='07 March 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1268020067' post='2217590']
Do you plan on getting attacked now that everyone noticed your protector is all tied up?
[/quote]

Considering the PR backlash PC took when they hit California (a TPF protectorate) under similar circumstances, any intelligent alliance will likely not even care enough to hit us.

[quote name='kpcurley' date='08 March 2010 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1268029062' post='2217726']
Thats a good question, if an alliance enters terms, what happens to the protectorate. Id look for new protection soon. Maybe try that Pegasus Protection Bloc that is floating around.
[/quote]

Purplol.

[quote name='Stilgar' date='08 March 2010 - 12:50 AM' timestamp='1268031298' post='2217768']
[/quote]

You are correct.

"Having not received a request to activate our treaty with IRON, we've been sitting this one out, opting instead to work on internal matters."

"Having not received a request to activate our treaty with IRON, we've been sitting this one out"

"Having not received a request to activate our treaty with IRON"

"Having [b]not received[/b] a request to activate our treaty with IRON"

Don't be dishonest, come on now.

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' date='08 March 2010 - 09:30 AM' timestamp='1268062539' post='2218017']
"Having not received a request to activate our treaty with IRON, we've been sitting this one out, opting instead to work on internal matters."

"Having not received a request to activate our treaty with IRON, we've been sitting this one out"

Don't be dishonest, come on now.
[/quote]

That is completely honest, actually. I even went to IRON a couple weeks ago and suggested a target or two we could hit, and they never got back to me on it. You disappoint me this morning, quinny.

[quote name='Quinoa Rex' date='08 March 2010 - 08:30 PM' timestamp='1268062539' post='2218017']

[/quote]

That would be correct.

EDIT: Nvm, don't want to turn this into a bashing thread like all other threads in the OWF.

But I do have a question for you... perhaps personally Lord Boris. Who is your favorite character in the Dragonlance series? Can be any character period, in the side novels or the main time line.

Edited by Tobistus

[quote name='Tobistus' date='08 March 2010 - 11:36 PM' timestamp='1268113301' post='2218907']
But I do have a question for you... perhaps personally Lord Boris. Who is your favorite character in the Dragonlance series? Can be any character period, in the side novels or the main time line.
[/quote]

Jaymes Markham, easily.

[quote name='Stilgar' date='08 March 2010 - 06:49 AM' timestamp='1268031298' post='2217768']
[/quote]

Darnit. The Krynn in Galactic Civilizations kick $@!. I've never heard of this Dragonlance stuff :(