TSO Announcement

keltoi

[quote name='KingEd' date='22 February 2010 - 11:21 PM' timestamp='1266877285' post='2197925']
Of course your not. TSO was in no way justified in attacking the Union and you know it. Whether your satisfied or not doesn't make your actions right or even just. There's nothing JUST about your actions, the only just thing here is TSO's demise.
[/quote]

According to your definition you are right.

What we were doing is simple. We helped a friend in need. By our standards that's justification enough. That [i]you[/i] don't understand it, again, is obvious.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' date='22 February 2010 - 04:23 PM' timestamp='1266877412' post='2197931']
According to your definition you are right.

What we were doing is simple. We helped a friend in need. By our standards that's justification enough. That [i]you[/i] don't understand it, again, is obvious.
[/quote]

but sam, how dare you put your friends first. You should wub your infra like the majority if CN :P

To make it to your first year anniversary is an accomplishment. I know there are hard feelings being shared (non war related from what I am reading) so I will stay out of those as I do not know the whole story nor will speculate.

Personally, I didn't think you guys needed to join TOP in the attack on C&G, nonetheless we are here at this point in time so it is what it is.

With all that said, TSO, you guys have fought with honor from my end of things.

[quote name='Laserwolf' date='22 February 2010 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1266877662' post='2197940']
To make it to your first year anniversary is an accomplishment. I know there are hard feelings being shared (non war related from what I am reading) so I will stay out of those as I do not know the whole story nor will speculate.

Personally, I didn't think you guys needed to join TOP in the attack on C&G, nonetheless we are here at this point in time so it is what it is.

With all that said, TSO, you guys have fought with honor from my end of things.
[/quote]

I think we can echo the sentiments about GATO. You guys have been very honorable enemies, we really enjoy fighting you guys. Special shout out to Krabs, one day I might tell you the secrets of my SDI :P

Also, considering the strength charts, I really think that if TOP has ever been in the need of help, than it's now. That's why we are here for them. Simple, but apparently still too hard for many in here. We are not here to please anyone, I know it's sad.

[quote name='Shodemofi' date='22 February 2010 - 05:10 PM' timestamp='1266876616' post='2197898']
The first line got me all excited. Your topic description is right, this is not what I hoped.
[/quote]
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. What a tease.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='22 February 2010 - 11:44 PM' timestamp='1266878698' post='2197970']
Topics like this remind me to laugh every time TOP says "Hey we've never done anything to annoy anyone! You just hate us because we're #1"
[/quote]

You are coming from Athens...You tech raid small alliances, and then, when someone bigger complain you suck up to them. I mean honestly, this made me laugh. Thanks Athens for sending us a comedian as birthday present. We won't forget. <3

Edited by Baden-Württemberg

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' date='22 February 2010 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1266877289' post='2197926']
Yeah, it's totally funny isn't it? See KingED, someone like you won't understand it, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

One of the reasons we left MCXA was people like you. We left because we are loyal to our friends, not to people like you. I think we both know what I mean. Even if "the enemy" keeps us in an eternal war, we expected this war a year ago, and I know that (OOC) Bob isn't the only thing that is keeping us together. (/OOC) We know each other far too long to make that happen.

But yeah, what would you know?
[/quote]
your friends b/c no one else will associate themselves with the scum that inhabits your AA....at least you all have something in common

[quote name='elborrador' date='22 February 2010 - 11:48 PM' timestamp='1266878885' post='2197978']
your friends b/c no one else will associate themselves with the scum that inhabits your AA....at least you all have something in common
[/quote]

In the boat we are sitting in, you are the captain :awesome:

[quote name='Baden-Württemberg' date='22 February 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1266878846' post='2197975']
You are coming from Athens...You tech raid small alliances, and then, when someone bigger complain you suck up to them. I mean honestly, this made me laugh. Thanks Athens for sending us a comedian as birthday present. We won't forget. <3
[/quote]
Hi Sam

u mad

In order to not utter the same sentiment as the rest of the 'non-o/'ing parties in this party...

Congratulat[size="5"]i[/size]ons to you and the w[size="5"]h[/size]ole [size="5"]o[/size]f your [size="5"]p[/size]r[size="5"]e[/size]tty awesome (though still [size="5"]you[/size]ng) alliance an[size="5"]d[/size] [size="5"]I[/size] [size="5"]s[/size]till [size="5"]b[/size]elieve [size="5"]an[/size]other year is to come for your amazing alliance, no [size="5"]d[/size]oubt in my mind.

o7 from the heart, mates!

[quote name='Evitressa' date='22 February 2010 - 05:50 PM' timestamp='1266879032' post='2197988']
In order to not utter the same sentiment as the rest of the 'non-o/'ing parties in this party...

Congratulat[size="5"]i[/size]ons to you and the w[size="5"]h[/size]ole [size="5"]o[/size]f your [size="5"]p[/size]r[size="5"]e[/size]tty awesome (though still [size="5"]you[/size]ng) alliance an[size="5"]d[/size] [size="5"]I[/size] [size="5"]s[/size]till [size="5"]b[/size]elieve [size="5"]an[/size]other year is to come for your amazing alliance, no [size="5"]d[/size]oubt in my mind.

o7 from the heart, mates!
[/quote]

Sorry, you cant disband friendship!!!

[quote name='Power' date='22 February 2010 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1266879218' post='2197993']
Sorry, you cant disband friendship!!!
[/quote]
We can only hope for the pathetic to disband themselves.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='22 February 2010 - 11:55 PM' timestamp='1266879353' post='2197999']
We can only hope for the pathetic to disband themselves.
[/quote]

Hope never dies. What would you be without hope? I'd recommend you to search something new to hope on.