The Green Protection Agency's Fourth Birthday

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Locke' date='14 February 2010 - 07:40 PM' timestamp='1266176437' post='2181075']
You should declare war on the NPO to celebrate.
[/quote]

You should stop making stupid comments, just to stop making stupid comments.

Congrats to GPA. My days of GPA that I remember is when you guys had Creativity Dynamo, Sparta and all them. Before the war with NPO you guys were powerful, peaceful and so well organized. Was said to see that peace sign in-game to slowly disintegrate like it did. I've a lot of respect for you guys, still.

[quote name='The AUT' date='14 February 2010 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1266181043' post='2181203']
You should stop making stupid comments, just to stop making stupid comments.
[/quote]
Did our DoW piss you off enough that I have my own personal follower now? :wub:

[quote name='Devilyn Caster' date='14 February 2010 - 02:33 PM' timestamp='1266179604' post='2181155']
Congratulations on your achievement GPA. Looks like we share the same Birthday :awesome:
[/quote]

Well Congrats and Happy Birthday right back at'cha!

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' date='14 February 2010 - 12:08 PM' timestamp='1266174535' post='2181021']
Full disclosure: I made up the list and it took me a long time. So if I missed anyone, please accept my apology. I am sure that a few skipped my mind! :blush:
[/quote]
long time...uh huh.

[quote name='Ericus' date='14 February 2010 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1266184257' post='2181291']
long time...uh huh.
[/quote]

[b][size="4"]OMG![/size][/b] How could I have left you off?!?

So sorry, my friend. What was I thinking? :(:wacko:

[quote name='juslen' date='14 February 2010 - 02:30 PM' timestamp='1266183004' post='2181248']
You should have saved this announcement. Well it would have been a bit delayed, but at least you could say "Hey Look we are the #1 ranked alliance, oh yeah, and we turned 4 years old not long ago"

Congrats on being neutral and stuff.
[/quote]

[center][IMG]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r160/qinqe/GPA/AS6gpaFlowerPower.jpg[/IMG]
[b][color="#00BFFF"]A Dream Come True[/color][/b][/center]

Our birthday party is a wonderful neutral way to celebrate. Come help us, OK?

If the time ever comes where GPA becomes #1 (and it is doubtful that it ever will), I suspect we shall most likely let the occasion pass without fanfare. Shucks, we are pretty much neutral even about our own modest accomplishments.

In the meantime, would you like some popcorn with with that Neutralify Brau?

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='15 February 2010 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1266196141' post='2181721']
Happy birthday GPA, always a pleasant neighbour on Green and a breath of fresh air in the stifling world of high politics.

Also you should totally declare war on someone for lulz.
[/quote]

GPA with NPO.

Neutral Hegemony Rising.