Attention FOK

the s man

edit: got the laugh i needed.

propaganda left in good fun. Thanks for finally providing a decent fight FOK. The game is fun again [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img]

Edited by Inspector Zenigata
removed inappropriate image

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='11 February 2010 - 06:17 PM' timestamp='1265908653' post='2174990']
What does iFOK has to do with anything?
[/quote]

Not everything is about you guys <_<

To the OP, you could better PM it to the person who is spying :)

what does my NS have to do with anything :)

I am just offering some strategic war advice that has apparently been over looked by some FOKKERS.

It's all good, now they know.

I got them a time or 2 they got me a time or 2. Don't try to front like your guys have unleashed the fury of the underworld or something.

Jumping on me when I had 2 other wars going on is a smart move... I would do it too. But, I generally use my spy attempts a little more carefully.

So, here's the deal. I will continue to stay below 5 nukes and will share them with FOK each day it is my turn. It's a war :)

[quote name='the s man' date='11 February 2010 - 11:33 AM' timestamp='1265909609' post='2175035']
what does my NS have to do with anything :)

I am just offering some strategic war advice that has apparently been over looked by some FOKKERS.

It's all good, now they know.

I got them a time or 2 they got me a time or 2. Don't try to front like your guys have unleashed the fury of the underworld or something.

Jumping on me when I had 2 other wars going on is a smart move... I would do it too. But, I generally use my spy attempts a little more carefully.

So, here's the deal. I will continue to stay below 5 nukes and will share them with FOK each day it is my turn. It's a war :)
[/quote]
Well, my good sir, I find giving advice to an enemy, especially to one you want to inflict harm to, is rather a silly notion. This makes you a silly person in my book.

[quote name='the s man' date='11 February 2010 - 06:33 PM' timestamp='1265909609' post='2175035']
what does my NS have to do with anything :)[/quote]
Under normal circumstances how much NS you lose says if your winning or losing.

[quote]
I am just offering some strategic war advice that has apparently been over looked by some FOKKERS.[/quote]
Mistakes happen, I at first glance overlooked the fact that one of my former opponents had a FSS.

[quote]
It's all good, now they know.[/quote]
Thank you.

[quote]
I got them a time or 2 they got me a time or 2. Don't try to front like your guys have unleashed the fury of the underworld or something.[/quote]
You're still losing more then they are.

[quote]
Jumping on me when I had 2 other wars going on is a smart move... [/quote]
I also think Timmehhh made a true work of art with the target assignments on MCXA and Echelon.

[quote]I would do it too. But, I generally use my spy attempts a little more carefully.
[/quote]

Good luck, we'll see you at ZI.

*gasp*
Stuff like this happens every war, in a lot of alliances. I'm sure the guy who did this is very happy with your advise though.
Personally, I would be more concerned with members of yours who don't know how to fight war from the start. :P

Thanks for the headsup, I have pm'd both Denniswerf and Jessah about it, it won't happen again, that HNMS wonder is easily overlooked. Also I see you aren't staggered yet, let me work on that <_<
Good luck in your wars.

Edited by Timmehhh

[quote name='oinkoink12' date='11 February 2010 - 09:56 AM' timestamp='1265911006' post='2175098']
Werent you the guy that was number 1 in casualties some time ago ? :)
[/quote]
Yeah, taking on 5 nations with 10k+ tech and all have 4k+ infra on me doesn't bode well for ground attacks, or keeping my infra for that matter D:

I'm actually surprised I got 1.1 mil casualties from that round.

Edited by Drai