WAPA Nuke Policy in this war

andymac64

When WAPA entered this war we agreed a no Nuke policy with NATO, nothing like a friendly war.

When GUN came to NATO's defence we agree to extend this to them.

When TFD entered we offered the same terms. TFD refused and since then we have been happily eating a breakfast of a nuke from TFD followed by conventional attacks from NATO and GUN. Quite a painful way to start the day.

TPF entered the fray with clearly nucleur intentions (confirmed today).

However, we have stuck by our original agreement with only three nations breaking it (One from NATO, Two from WAPA).

As Gun have now withdrawn from this agreement (or at least said that they give will give no notice of cancelling) and NATO telling me they don't want it, it seems only prudent that we repsond in kind.

WAPA now cancels its agreements with NATO and GUN.

And please note this is 3.5 hours after update.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are finaly growing a pair and firing off some canned sunshine?

Yay?

You are lucky any alliance agreed to no nukes anyhow.

Its war, nukes are a part of it, if our alliances ever tango dont even bother with asking about something this silly. :rolleyes:

Edited by chefjoe

[quote name='R3nowned' date='10 February 2010 - 12:08 PM' timestamp='1265800132' post='2172428']
I'm fine with this. Not that I have any wars with any WAPA nations... Burnsey, I think you're in range now. Care to oblige? xd
[/quote]

Nukes haven't been necessary for the NATO nation we're both on...he's been failing nicely enough, as is.

[quote name='andymac64' date='10 February 2010 - 09:38 AM' timestamp='1265794724' post='2172367']
When WAPA entered this war we agreed a no Nuke policy with NATO, nothing like a friendly war.
[/quote]

Yeah too friendly if 3 WAPA declare on 1 Natoan with reason You B******d ....

[quote name='andymac64' date='10 February 2010 - 09:38 AM' timestamp='1265794724' post='2172367']
When TFD entered we offered the same terms. TFD refused and since then we have been happily eating a breakfast of a nuke from TFD followed by conventional attacks from NATO and GUN. Quite a painful way to start the day.
[/quote]

I was Nuked from GR, i saw many 'conventional' attacks after that :D

WAPA now cancels its agreements with NATO and GUN.
[/quote]

Hmmm lets see You are one of my attackers having hard time during your friendly war against my nation so Ladies first....

Edited by Analyzer

I think you will find it is two the third is a GUN Pow.

And how many Nato did the two WAPA members on? That's right two.

Your alliance said they didn't want it so you don't have it, simples.

Have you been nuked by me, oh that's right, no.

I think GUN felt backed into a corner with all the alliances declaring on them and two WAPA nations shooting off four nukes at them all at once.

So you basically just opened yourselves up to potentially be hit by 600 more nukes from NATO.

Anyways, I know we've been enjoying serving you nuke breakfast every morning. If we can be of any further service to you, please let me know. I know how picky you are about your nukes being served sunny side up. :ehm:

It looks like the time of gentlemen's wars is now over, I'm pretty fine with it. NATO aknowledges your decision, you'll see that pushing the red button is fun too :P

[quote]When TFD entered we offered the same terms. TFD refused and since then we have been happily eating a breakfast of a nuke from TFD followed by conventional attacks from NATO and GUN. Quite a painful way to start the day.[/quote]

Actually this was the reason why our agreement was working. We were in the same situation, WAPA members attacking our nations after we'had been hit by a nuke sent by our other opponents. TFD nuking you was only fair imo.

[quote name='Kilkenny' date='10 February 2010 - 08:28 AM' timestamp='1265808512' post='2172520']
Very Happy

:awesome:
[/quote]

I sure you are Kilkenny. :wub:

But yeah, I am surprised WAPA tried to do a no nuclear war, I can respect you for that but those days are long past. To get anyone to agree to that is indeed very hard considering nukes have been flying since war was first declared.