Bob's Weakest Nation

King Hendrix

[quote name='Mentor' date='10 February 2010 - 06:42 PM' timestamp='1265791320' post='2172343']
Has it not occurred to you that they actually want you [b]TO NOT[/b] surrender? Think about it, considering that more damage is being done to NSO than is being done to FARK, who would want this war to continue longer?

Old Chinese saying "accept peace and fight another day" ;)

Note: I wont be replying to this, trolling is not my specialty
[/quote]
Isn't it a bit ironic for Guru Order to be talking about positive damage ratios?

Note: Yeah, It would be a bit weird replying to yourself :unsure:

Edited by Griff

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' date='10 February 2010' post='2172205']I agree. I would war him for it but any move from me automatically gives him the victory.[/quote]
Ah ah, I like you :)
Second spot among 26k+ nations isn't bad anyway, and probably you're going to gain back #1 soon. Cheers.

[quote name='Griff' date='10 February 2010 - 03:01 AM' timestamp='1265785268' post='2172230']
Disclaimers aren't a free ticket.
[/quote]
So even if I clearly state that that this thread is not an insult and the purpose of this thread is to ask of many other leaders do this do this, hence the OP question:
[quote]Is this legitimate or did he sell off all of his stuff?[/quote]
.. it's still offensive?
I wasn't making a statement, I was just ignorant of how Ivan treats his nation

[size="3"][i]edit: grammar[/i][/size]

Edited by King Hendrix

Huh, how about that.

I'll just chalk it up to Ivan enjoying retirement from the game, and focusing on politics, like ivan said.

Hey Ivan, how does it feel not to be involved in the main hustle and bustle of this big $@! war?

Edited by Madtrixr

[quote name='Drugsup' date='12 February 2010 - 10:32 AM' timestamp='1265988731' post='2177634']
The real fun in cybernations is the role play and alliances. The nation is a bonus, a lot of old timers much like myself probably dont care much about their [s]nation[/s] pixels.
[/quote]

I agree that the politics of the game are much more interesting than the game itself; however, without the numbers the roleplay is meaningless.

[quote name='President S O' date='14 February 2010 - 02:17 AM' timestamp='1266077847' post='2179312']
The attention you people are bring NSO is incredible. And if I was Ivan, I would be lapping it up. :awesome: Free advertising ftw. Especially when they make themselves look like fools. :v:

o/ NSO

o/ Ivan
[/quote]
I guess someone thought that SCM could use a break :awesome: