Alchemy DoW

Archmage

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote][img]http://media.avclub.com/images/articles/article/32467/Bandwagon_Header_jpg_595x325_crop_upscale_q85_jpg_595x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Yes, honoring your protectors by joining in the fight, that's bandwagoning alright. What opportunistic !@#$%^&* we are, we FINALLY have NATO right were we want them and decide to join the party. :awesome: Please, do learn how to propagate propaganda better, it really makes you look ridiculous when you screw it up.

That being said, I hold no grudge against NATO, everything I've seen from you I like, so here's to an honorable fight.

Edited by Becks For Dinner

[quote name='Verithmus' date='07 February 2010 - 11:21 PM' timestamp='1265602910' post='2168089']
I'm really Impressed by the conduct of NATO Members on here.

No accusations of backstabbing. Ahh, I could get used to this.

Good luck on the Battlefield, To everyone in NATO. o7
[/quote]
Well, you didn't backstab NATO, why would they accuse you of it? :v:

[quote name='Amonra' date='07 February 2010 - 10:14 PM' timestamp='1265602466' post='2168069']
You guys must have filled out the paperwork wrong. Did you Spell Alchemy right?
YOu attacking NATO does not include any backstabbing that I am aware of.
You did it wrong!

Plus we really could have used a 15th man!
[/quote]
Yes, you keep mentioning that. Glad to know we're on your mind so much. :blush:

[quote name='Verithmus' date='07 February 2010 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1265602910' post='2168089']
I'm really Impressed by the conduct of NATO Members on here.

No accusations of backstabbing. Ahh, I could get used to this.

Good luck on the Battlefield, To everyone in NATO. o7
[/quote]
It is an interesting change of pace isn't it V? I agree. Seems they are a cut above some of their allies.

[quote name='Locke' date='07 February 2010 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1265603214' post='2168096']
[/quote]
There seems to be some slight... confusion here. Let me clarify.

Backstab – verb (used with object), -stabbed, -stab⋅bing.
To attempt to discredit (a person) by underhanded means, as innuendo, accusation, or the like.

Related forms:
backstabber, noun

Invicta/UPN definition
Backstabber – noun
Any person who belonged to the alliance at one time and had the backbone to take their exceptional talent elsewhere after being shafted by their leadership, instead of continuing to follow like sheep and contribute to a political entity they no longer held any respect for.

Edited by Kae Lee

[quote name='Locke' date='07 February 2010 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1265603214' post='2168096']
[/quote]
Alchemy has not back stabbed anyone to date. If you are referring to us declaring war on UPN, we did not back stab them. We are former gov, sure, but we never signed a treaty with them only to back out and "stab them in the back" as it were. We made it quite clear we were not of the same political thought as UPN, so why the accusations of back stabbing, I don't know.

[quote]Sad to see Becks for Dinner on the opposite side, but let's have fun out here guys, ok? [/quote]
Indeed it is, but it will be an honorable fight, I have nothing against you or your alliance Went. :)

[quote name='Kn1nJa' date='07 February 2010 - 09:30 PM' timestamp='1265596232' post='2167846']
about those TPS reports....
[/quote]
/thread

[quote name='Kae Lee' date='08 February 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1265606520' post='2168201']
Yes, you keep mentioning that. Glad to know we're on your mind so much. :blush:

It is an interesting change of pace isn't it V? I agree. Seems they are a cut above some of their allies.

There seems to be some slight... confusion here. Let me clarify.

Backstab – verb (used with object), -stabbed, -stab⋅bing.
To attempt to discredit (a person) by underhanded means, as innuendo, accusation, or the like.

Related forms:
backstabber, noun

Invicta/UPN definition
Backstabber – noun
Any person who belonged to the alliance at one time and had the backbone to take their exceptional talent elsewhere after being shafted by their leadership, instead of continuing to follow like sheep and contribute to a political entity they no longer held any respect for.
[/quote]
come on now, war is for burying the hatchet through war. Not creating a new one

Like I said, best of luck to all

[quote name='Believland' date='07 February 2010 - 11:38 PM' timestamp='1265607500' post='2168245']
come on now, war is for burying the hatchet through war. Not creating a new one

Like I said, best of luck to all
[/quote]
Nothing new here. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Haflinger' date='08 February 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1265606671' post='2168205']
Oh look, Alchemy hitting our allies again. What a terrible surprise.
[/quote]

Surprising that an alliance on the other side of the treaty web attacks an alliance on your side of the treaty web? While I can't say that I expected this, surprise isn't the word I chose to describe its impact on me.

[quote name='Bones Malone' date='08 February 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1265609003' post='2168301']
Surprising that an alliance on the other side of the treaty web attacks an alliance on your side of the treaty web? While I can't say that I expected this, surprise isn't the word I chose to describe its impact on me.
[/quote]
Bones, you really need to learn the meaning of the word sarcasm.

Genuine surprise would be reserved for Alchemy actually defending MK against any kind of odds and/or attacking an alliance that's not a CDT member.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='08 February 2010 - 01:10 AM' timestamp='1265609454' post='2168313']
Bones, you really need to learn the meaning of the word sarcasm.

Genuine surprise would be reserved for Alchemy actually defending MK against any kind of odds and/or attacking an alliance that's not a CDT member.
[/quote]

Ah, I catch your drift now. Sarcasm is hard to pick up in text form sometimes. I generally use a [/sarcasm] tag. Well, next time you're genuinely surprised by something in politics be sure to let me know.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='08 February 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1265609454' post='2168313']
Genuine surprise would be reserved for Alchemy actually defending MK against any kind of odds.
[/quote]
What makes you think we wouldn't?

[quote name='Chalaskan' date='08 February 2010 - 12:13 AM' timestamp='1265609602' post='2168321']
More bandwagons. Just what the new hedge called for ;).
[/quote]
You win, I admit, Alchemy is just in this for the cheap shot. But how could we have stooped so low?

[quote name='Becks For Dinner' date='08 February 2010 - 01:24 AM' timestamp='1265610257' post='2168350']What makes you think we wouldn't?[/quote]
Because of your historical habit of cutting and running any time people won't bend over for you.

I mean, let's face it - you're Andromeda 2.0. You really should just join Ephie in VE. He's already done all this stuff.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='08 February 2010 - 01:43 AM' timestamp='1265611398' post='2168394']
Because of your historical habit of cutting and running any time people won't bend over for you.

I mean, let's face it - you're Andromeda 2.0. You really should just join Ephie in VE. He's already done all this stuff.
[/quote]
Last I checked, he was in FEAR. Left VE a while ago, went to a couple different alliances.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='08 February 2010 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1265611398' post='2168394']
[/quote]
Because of your historical habit of cutting and running any time you're tired of getting bent over. <---- Fixed. And really, how unreasonable of us. :facepalm:

I'd go into detail and relieve your apparent ignorance in the matter, but frankly it's much more amusing this way. :awesome:

[quote name='Haflinger' date='08 February 2010 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1265611398' post='2168394']

[/quote]
Right. If by "historical habit" you mean that time I left the only alliance I had ever been in before this, after spending more than a year there, then yes, you are correct sir.

Also, on the subject of bending over, are you actually berating us for having the gall to go out and start something of our own making, something that we could take pride in, and grow from it's infancy in our own vision? You believe that is something to be mocked and ridiculed? Oh please forgive us, for not following like sheep a path we could no longer believe in, and striking out to chart our own course. We are such ignorant fools!