Alchemy DoW

Archmage

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bones Malone' date='09 February 2010 - 03:07 AM' timestamp='1265702851' post='2170282']
I'm sorry Abdur, but in a democracy the 'people' represent the alliance. Unless you guys aren't a democracy and instead have someone (one un-elected person) represent a group of people, then the voice of those same 'people' should count as the voice of the alliance. Whilst I realize that the UPN members that have commented here don't represent a majority and should therefor not represent the whole alliance, then you should tell me what majority of the alliance called for the current leader that you fellows have.

As always, opinions and such only represent myself.
[/quote]
Our Current Minister of Foreign Affairs is Peggy Sue and she was elected during the last election. She represents UPN in the OWF.
EDIT: Also, lets please stop the topic derailment.

Edited by abdur

[quote name='abdur' date='09 February 2010 - 04:01 AM' timestamp='1265706094' post='2170326']
Our Current Minister of Foreign Affairs is Peggy Sue and she was elected during the last election. She represents UPN in the OWF.
[/quote]
Coolio, I'll judge UPN on the merits of Peggy Sue then (you should probably start praying now)

I can't believe this **** is still going on. UPN members, it would be [i]wise[/i] to completely avoid this thread, and Alchemy threads into the future unless you have something nice or productive to say. So far, neither have been evident. Every time Alchemy posts something, all that happens is this bickering.

Tip: Avoid their threads. Simple.

[quote name='President S O' date='09 February 2010 - 04:13 AM' timestamp='1265706789' post='2170334']
I can't believe this **** is still going on. UPN members, it would be [i]wise[/i] to completely avoid this thread, and Alchemy threads into the future unless you have something nice or productive to say. So far, neither have been evident. Every time Alchemy posts something, all that happens is this bickering.

[/quote]
I completely agree with this,
If you do frequent the threads, please make sure that what is said is on topic.

This thread is about Alchemy declaring war on NATO. This is about the fifth DoW now on NATO where we have not shown any contempt for those that declare on us and the declaring alliance has been respectful too. This is also the fifth time now that the thread was derailed with other agendas.

I am not government but to enemies and allies alike: If you are going to talk about personal issues between your respective alliances, kindly do it somewhere else. This thread is reserved for people hailing NATO, people laughing at NATO, Alchemy members being awesome and NATO members being indifferent to the 10th DoW :P

UPN, I like you
Invicta, I like you
Alchemy I like you

Settle it in private please.

ah $%&@ it. MK I like you guys too.

[quote name='abdur' date='09 February 2010 - 01:04 AM' timestamp='1265699074' post='2170214']
You could, maybe, call them by their name? There is no need for someone to represent UPN as a whole when the thread doesnt concern the alliance itself. My anti-Alchemy propaganda was done During the war. The only propaganda I did was: [img]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh17/kaylee1975/Cybernations/AbdurSig.gif[/img] Which is common propaganda when there is a war going on. The only other Anti-Alchemy piece I animated was an Invictan members. Hence the credit shouldn't go to me but to him.
[/quote]
Wow. Really Abdur? If you're going to come in here to wrestle, you could at least bring some better moves.

We have zero problem with war propaganda. And frankly we are flattered we're on your mind so much. But for you to sit here and claim innocence is quite hysterical, since just before you posted this your sig was the following:

[IMG]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh17/kaylee1975/Cybernations/ShotgunWillySig.gif[/IMG]

But you just [i]animated [/i]that for Invicta (throw ally under the bus here). So Atlashill should get all the credit, because it was his idea. Let me guess... your sig should in no way reflect your views, amirite?

[quote name='AtheistRepublican' date='09 February 2010 - 02:57 AM' timestamp='1265705875' post='2170325']
Is this thread even about Alchemy's war with NATO anymore?
[/quote]
Absolutely AtheistRepublican. And on that subject I am having tremendous fun with guys. There seems to be a bit of pent up anger on the part of some of your allies however, and Alchemy certainly reserves the right to defend themselves against the onslaught of bawwing.

[quote name='President S O' date='09 February 2010 - 03:13 AM' timestamp='1265706789' post='2170334']

[/quote]
Pres :wub:

[quote name='abdur' date='09 February 2010 - 03:14 AM' timestamp='1265706893' post='2170338']
I completely agree with this,
If you do frequent the threads, please make sure that what is said is on topic.
[/quote]
:huh: The laughs never stop with you Abdur, do they? :lol1:

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' date='09 February 2010 - 03:16 AM' timestamp='1265706986' post='2170341']
This thread is about Alchemy declaring war on NATO. This is about the fifth DoW now on NATO where we have not shown any contempt for those that declare on us and the declaring alliance has been respectful too. This is also the fifth time now that the thread was derailed with other agendas.

I am not government but to enemies and allies alike: If you are going to talk about personal issues between your respective alliances, kindly do it somewhere else. This thread is reserved for people hailing NATO, people laughing at NATO, Alchemy members being awesome and NATO members being indifferent to the 10th DoW :P

UPN, I like you
Invicta, I like you
Alchemy I like you

Settle it in private please.

ah $%&@ it. MK I like you guys too.
[/quote]
LOL! Wentworth, I don't know you but Becks speaks highly of you - and if he says you're a solid guy, which he does, that's good enough for me. Obviously there are some hard feelings between Alchemy and Invicta/UPN, which unfortunately they feel the need to bring up here. They're attempting to make us look like fools and/or smear our name so they can vindicate their own hate by damaging Alchemy's reputation. For an alliance of 23 nations we seem to warrant an awful lot of attention from two alliances who make up 500+ nations. The funny part - the part they don't seem to understand - is that Alchemy is unfazed by their efforts, and unconcerned with the opinion of anyone who jumps on the hate wagon without knowing the whole story.

So in keeping with your guidelines, I'd like to say the following. I had a tasty NATO nuke for dessert last night, and it was so good I'm hoping to have another one today. ^_^

o/NATO

:lol1: NATO

o/ Alchemy :awesome:

That covers it... right? ;)

I apologise for my comments, they were not meant to cause any offense.

They are also not representative of UPN, if anything they are the opposite, and Abdur has nothing to do with any of what I said.

Cake?

[quote name='Anu Drake' date='08 February 2010 - 12:09 PM' timestamp='1265648989' post='2168824']
Let's stop with the bandwagon and backstabbing stuff please. Alchemy is honoring their committments to their protectors, they wanted to fight and we're on the list. That's as honorable as you can get, so drop the negativity against Alchemy, please.
[/quote]

[quote name='President S O' date='09 February 2010 - 04:13 AM' timestamp='1265706789' post='2170334']

[/quote]

Finally some common sense. (Or not so common in some cases)

I'm tempted to throw my two cents into this, But I'm not gonna waste my time.

I'll stop on this note: NATO, I regret that it came to blows like this, But you guys are awesome in my book. Your conduct has been Exemplary, and so far you have shown yourselves to be nothing but honorable.

Let's have some fun and just ignore the peanut gallery.

[quote name='Kae Lee' date='09 February 2010 - 09:35 AM' timestamp='1265726126' post='2170532']
Wow. Really Abdur? If you're going to come in here to wrestle, you could at least bring some better moves.

We have zero problem with war propaganda. And frankly we are flattered we're on your mind so much. But for you to sit here and claim innocence is quite hysterical, since just before you posted this your sig was the following:

[IMG]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh17/kaylee1975/Cybernations/ShotgunWillySig.gif[/IMG]

But you just [i]animated [/i]that for Invicta (throw ally under the bus here). So Atlashill should get all the credit, because it was his idea. Let me guess... your sig should in no way reflect your views, amirite?
[/quote]
Could we please continue this in private(ie on your forums) as I do not want to derail NATO's thread. It wasn't Atlashill who requested it, but some one else,(I cant remember who requested it.)
Also, let it be known that, as of now, I hold no ill will towards Alchemy, They were on the opposite side of the treaty web and this was inevitable.
Best of luck to both parties
o/NATO(Because they are an ally)

Edited by abdur

[quote name='abdur' date='09 February 2010 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1265748454' post='2171081']
Could we please continue this in private(ie on your forums) as I do not want to derail NATO's thread. It wasn't Atlashill who requested it, but some one else,(I cant remember who requested it.)
Also, let it be known that, as of now, I hold no ill will towards Alchemy, They were on the opposite side of the treaty web and this was inevitable.
Best of luck to both parties
o/NATO(Because they are an ally)
[/quote]
I have no problem with that - since I actually kind of like NATO, and the OP made here by my alliance was supposed to be about just that - honoring our protectorate and declaring on NATO - and not all of this other drama. So long as you guys understand if you want to start mudslinging and derail every Alchemy topic, I will gladly be there to go toe to toe with you every time.

I only mentioned Atlas because that's who you said requested it - but ultimately the 'who' really doesn't matter.

Also V - awesome post. :wub: