FOK announcement

Tarone

[quote name='MaGneT' date='07 February 2010 - 05:48 PM' timestamp='1265582913' post='2167531']
It's always been a common strategy to launch in-game declarations before a forum post to avoid the mass-clicking of the war screen that can cause the [ooc]server to go down[/ooc]

There have also always been gun-jumpers, in this case, the one FOKker who attacked you guys.
[/quote]
Well why didn't you just say that earlier instead of giving a different trumping that funny stuff up earlier? lol It's ok, we can take it as well as we can dish it. I have got to say it's refreshing to get a little activity on our portion of planet bob, been very lonely and boring lately...or the last few years, whichever is longer...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='07 February 2010 - 05:50 PM' timestamp='1265583036' post='2167534']
I'll be here watching ML tear you to bits, it'll be entertaining to be sure
[/quote]
Something about paper tigers being torn to bits . . .

[quote name='Methrage' date='07 February 2010 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1265583285' post='2167545']
There are two I remember quite clearly as they both maintained friendly conversation despite massive destruction happening to their nations, then a third who came on later.

You guys know who you are and have already taken a good amount of damage, so good luck out there. Molon Labe will put up a good fight.
[/quote]
Thanks for the well wishes. Good luck to Molon Label, who seems to be an impressive opponent. This will be a good fight :)

[quote name='chefjoe' date='07 February 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1265581335' post='2167470']
Ok, I laughed.

Seriously though are you sure you have an oA with PC? Lots of posts with 'nescesary' 'had to' 'would never goto war without you' etc etc etc kinda stuff which makes the treaty seem like a full on 'A' not 'oA'. If so why not just say it? If that isnt the case then tbh those posts are shens in some respect imo.

Call it a nit-picky observation but thats my contribution to the thread :v

Have fun with ML, I know they will becuase it means guns are involved :P
[/quote]

Hi Joe, don't forget to send me my daily nuke :awesome:

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='07 February 2010 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1265583036' post='2167534']
I'll be here watching ML tear you to bits, it'll be entertaining to be sure
[/quote]

All of the involved alliances in this announcement are just wishing eachother a good fight and you feel the need to be the tough guy and posture ?

On topic : Lets have a nice fight ML, I've heard a lot about your fighting abilities, time to find out if it was all correct. :)

[quote name='MaGneT' date='07 February 2010 - 04:48 PM' timestamp='1265582913' post='2167531']
There have also always been gun-jumpers, in this case, the one FOKker who attacked you guys.
[/quote]

Gun jumpers!

Molon Labe and gun jumpers do *not* get along...

:ph34r:

[quote name='Divi Filius' date='07 February 2010 - 06:18 PM' timestamp='1265584706' post='2167599']
All of the involved alliances in this announcement are just wishing eachother a good fight and you feel the need to be the tough guy and posture ?

On topic : Lets have a nice fight ML, I've heard a lot about your fighting abilities, time to find out if it was all correct. :)
[/quote]

Sounds good to me.

[quote name='pd73bassman' date='07 February 2010 - 03:06 PM' timestamp='1265583985' post='2167574']
Hi Joe, don't forget to send me my daily nuke :awesome:
[/quote]
Hola pd73.

I would never forget to send something as important as a daily nuke......more important then daily valtrex amirite? :P

At last I can participate in the war. Thank you ML for providing me with a nice target: your number 1 guy. I thought I was the one who had a lot of tech, but your guy, [u]he is good[/u]. Let's see if he can fight, or will he surrender after 1 day just like the NSO guy. :smug:

o/ FOK :wub:
o/ PC :wub:

[quote name='ShawnNL' date='07 February 2010 - 08:31 PM' timestamp='1265592716' post='2167781']
At last I can participate in the war. Thank you ML for providing me with a nice target: your number 1 guy. I thought I was the one who had a lot of tech, but your guy, [u]he is good[/u]. Let's see if he can fight, or will he surrender after 1 day just like the NSO guy. :smug:

o/ FOK :wub:
o/ PC :wub:

[/quote]

You picked a good one there! bast4rd is one of our best.

[quote name='MikeTheFirst' date='08 February 2010 - 07:57 AM' timestamp='1265579836' post='2167379']
I guess FOK and PC have now been fighting 30% of CN in this war. :v:

Good luck, guys!
[/quote]
i thought it was 31%?

:wub: FOK
:wub: DT

FOK please FOK ML

[quote name='Tarone' date='07 February 2010 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1265579156' post='2167339']
[img]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/Mwana1977/molonlabe.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Erm, you do know that concealed carry does not mean hiding our firearms where the sun don't shine, right? If you would kindly remove your head from our nether regions, it would be most appreciated :D