Grand Global Alliance Announcement

Andre27

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='andre27' date='05 February 2010 - 06:29 PM' timestamp='1265394569' post='2161761']
Since they have been requested from our members i will post them here for all to see.

If any MHA nation (or from other alliances which may engage us in the future) wishes to surrender they have to follow these terms.

1. Change AA to GGA-POW
2. Decom all military and troops to ~30%
3. Decom all Military Improvements except those required to maintain SDI
4. Post in this thread your acceptance of these terms.
[s]http://forums.cybern...wtopic=213&st=0[/s]
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213
5. Will not engage another nation for the duration of the conflict.

Edit: added working link
[/quote]

GGA was doing so well with their OWF communications up to this point. With the poor treatment you already receive by the mindless drones why would you post this? I admire what GGA has done over the past half year but I don't really think anyone will be surrendering to you in large enough numbers to warrant a thread on the subject.

Good Luck GGA

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='05 February 2010 - 06:22 PM' timestamp='1265412163' post='2162267']
GGA was doing so well with their OWF communications up to this point. With the poor treatment you already receive by the mindless drones why would you post this?
[/quote]

It's much easier for everyone involved to have a listing of terms readily available through a publicly-accessible URL.

While I see no reason to complain about it, anyone else not interested in the topic or the alliances involved can always page past the announcement.

[quote name='The Warrior' date='05 February 2010 - 02:20 PM' timestamp='1265408413' post='2162165']
Very classy terms GGA.

I'm sorry that some feel they need to insult you in this thread.
[/quote]

I must agree. It's too bad people can't be respectful in a thread where an alliance makes honorable terms of surrender public. I could understand the 'lolGGA' comments if the alliance actually screwed up (as could any alliance), but this is just pathetic.

Edited by Segovia

[quote name='flak attack' date='05 February 2010 - 09:42 PM' timestamp='1265406138' post='2162109']
No one has messaged me with surrender terms. I feel left out :(

[u]
ODN leads CnG in enemies surrendered to them :([/u]
[/quote]
There are a lot of very sad people in the world.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='06 February 2010 - 03:44 AM' timestamp='1265427846' post='2162790']
I must say, classy responses from MHA throughout this entire conflict.
[/quote]

War is fun, we like to keep things fun and respectful with our opponents. Last night i was singing to GGA!

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='06 February 2010 - 04:45 AM' timestamp='1265395523' post='2161802']
Surrendering to GGA is pretty laughable but not as laughable as surrendering to NATO.
[/quote]
http://www.cybernations.net/search.asp?searchstring=All&search=nato+pow&anyallexact=all&Strength1=&Strength2= ^_^

Pretty standard terms there. I don't see why there's any need for GGA bashing here

If any MHA nations would rather surrender to me, I'll let them keep up to 40% of their troops, that's right *40%*, and only decom their guerrilla camps. Plus, if they act now, I'll throw in a free orange peeler/juicer combo and a recipe booklet with 20 innovative ways to serve poultry.

Just change your AA to ZZZPTM POW and all this can be yours! PM me once you've done it and I'll get your shipment started.

Sure GGA's got fair terms, but I've got terms [i]that can't be beat![/i]

[quote name='zzzptm' date='06 February 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1265468335' post='2164486']
If any MHA nations would rather surrender to me, I'll let them keep up to 40% of their troops, that's right *40%*, and only decom their guerrilla camps. Plus, if they act now, I'll throw in a free orange peeler/juicer combo and a recipe booklet with 20 innovative ways to serve poultry.

Just change your AA to ZZZPTM POW and all this can be yours! PM me once you've done it and I'll get your shipment started.

Sure GGA's got fair terms, but I've got terms [i]that can't be beat![/i]
[/quote]

GGA offers me a brand new Slap Chop for 3 easy payments of 49.99. Can you beat that?

Edited by fallin

[quote name='fallin' date='06 February 2010 - 10:40 AM' timestamp='1265474421' post='2164653']
GGA offers me a brand new Slap Chop for 3 easy payments of 49.99. Can you beat that?
[/quote]

Change your AA to Sargun POW and you'll get the dessicated corpse of Billy Mays for two easy payments of 39.99!

[quote name='fallin' date='06 February 2010 - 11:40 AM' timestamp='1265474421' post='2164653']
[/quote]

Change you AA to "Nihilium POW" and you get two sticks of Mighty Putty, a container of Oxi-Clean, a package of ten Hercules Hooks, a Gopher, iCan Health Insurance, and two Zorbeez for only three easy payments of 59.99!

You asked for a better deal, you got one!

For THREE EASY payments of $29.99, we'll add in a set of always-sharp steak knives AND a 2-liter tub of our SPECIAL fat-free lard! You won't find this offer in stores, so ACT NOW!

LIVE THE DREAM! BE A ZZZPTM POW!

[quote name='Deep Blue C' date='06 February 2010 - 02:46 PM' timestamp='1265489216' post='2165070']
Cool..an individual surrender term! Can I keep it?
[/quote]

Even if you don't accept the products, the surrender term is yours to keep, free of charge, in any event!