Krynn Dispatch

KrynnFlag.png

Krynn Dispatch

http://krynn.co.cc || #cn-krynn

Greetings fellow denizens of Bob. I come into these halls today for a few words. I am not one for long speeches, so I hope that this shall not take long...

Firstly, Krynn as of yesterday has turned 1 month old. In that time, we've been fairly quiet, preferring to work on our growth rather than trying to throw our name out there more than necessary. We've been blessed with some good, active people though, and things are moving quite well. Looking forward, things are looking even better. Within the next month, we are aiming to double our member base and shoot past the 200,000 nation strength mark. We also are working on our munitions programs, and believe that by this time next month we will have no fewer than 50-60 nuclear weapons. Not a lot when compared to the stockpiles held by a larger alliance (though many of said alliances are currently using up theirs), sure. It is, however, quite well for an alliance of our size, and something our members are quite proud of.

To celebrate, there will be various traditional orange cakes served in Krynn's IRC channel on ColdFront.

Now to more somber matters. Currently, the world sits at war. As with any war, the rationale for it and necessity of it has been questioned. Quite frankly, such banter seems frivolous. \m/ is a sovereign alliance, and is free to do and act how they will (with one caveat), particularly in their own IRC channel. That said, the caveat here is that in acting and doing what they do, they assume the same risk that every other sovereign alliance has. There are consequences to actions. That said, the issue in question for this particular case seemed to have been at least mostly resolved already, which makes the matter vastly more complex. Even further complicating things is the argument about if an alliance has a right to try policing behavior of another. The simple answer to that is that a sovereign alliance may do as it wishes, as long as it accepts the consequences of taking said actions. Now, does that make things morally right? Morality on Bob is such a fickle thing. The way it has pretty much always worked can best be summed up as 'Might makes right as long as we're on the same page, but god help you I'll cry abuse if I do not like your alliance.'

To this I say, "Such is life."

Now that said, Krynn wishes its Orange brethren, regardess which side they are on, the best of luck. I have not always agreed with all of you, but we're neighbor's now. It would be wholly neighborly if I didn't wish the best for each and every one of you (including ODN and FOK, despite how much I might jostle you around on these forums sometimes). We may not always be on the same page, but I hope to get to know you all better in the coming months. Who knows? Maybe our opinions of each other will change as time goes on.

tl;dr: .. / .... .- ...- . / -.. . -.-. .. -.. . -.. / - .... .- - / .- .-.. .-.. / -.- .-. -.-- -. -. / - .-.. / -.. .-. ... / ... .... .- .-.. .-.. / -... . / .. -. / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . / ..-. .-. --- -- / -. --- .-- / --- -. .-.-.- / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / -.. --- -. .----. - / .-.. .. -.- . / .. - --..-- / - --- ..- --. .... .-.-.- / .- -. -.-- .-- .- -.-- ... --..-- / -.- .-. -.-- -. -. / .. ... / --- -. . / -- --- -. - .... / --- .-.. -.. / .- -. -.. / --. . - - .. -. --. / -- --- .-. . / -. ..- -.- . ... / -... -.-- / - .... . / -.. .- -.-- / .- -. -.. / ... - ..- ..-. ..-. .-.-.- / .- .-.. ... --- --..-- / .-- . / - .... .. -. -.- / -... --- - .... / ... .. -.. . ... / --- ..-. / - .... . / .-- .- .-. / .- .-. . / ... .. -- ..- .-.. - .- -. . --- ..- ... .-.. -.-- / .-. .. --. .... - / .- -. -.. / .-- .-. --- -. --. .-.-.- / - .... .- - / ... .- .. -.. --..-- / .-- . / .-- .. ... .... / --- ..- .-. / --- .-. .- -. --. . / - . .- -- / -... .-. --- - .... . .-. ... / - .... . / -... . ... - / --- ..-. / .-.. ..- -.-. -.- --..-- / .-. . --. .- .-. -.. .-.. . ... ... / .-- .... .- - / ... .. -.. . / - .... . -.-- / .- .-. . / --- -. .-.-.-

.--. .-.-.- ... .-.-.- / .. / .- .--. --- .-.. --- --. .. --.. . / ..-. --- .-. / .- -. -.-- / . .-. .-. --- .-. ... / .. -. / - .... . / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. . .-.-.- / .. .----. -- / - .-. -.-- .. -. --. / - --- / -.. --- / - .... .. ... / .- .-.. .-.. / ..-. .-. --- -- / -- . -- --- .-. -.-- .-.-.-

I HAVE DECIDED THAT ALL KRYNN TL DRS SHALL BE IN MORSE CODE FROM NOW ON. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, TOUGH. ANYWAYS, KRYNN IS ONE MONTH OLD AND GETTING MORE NUKES BY THE DAY AND STUFF. ALSO, WE THINK BOTH SIDES OF THE WAR ARE SIMULTANEOUSLY RIGHT AND WRONG. THAT SAID, WE WISH OUR ORANGE TEAM BROTHERS THE BEST OF LUCK, REGARDLESS WHAT SIDE THEY ARE ON.

P.S. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY ERRORS IN THE MORSE CODE. IM TRYING TO DO THIS ALL FROM MEMORY.

Edited by Lord Boris

Translation please.

I HAVE DECIDED THAT ALL KRYNN TL DRS SHALL BE IN MORSE CODE FROM NOW ON. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, TOUGH. ANYWAYS, KRYNN IS ONE MONTH OLD AND GETTING MORE NUKES BY THE DAY AND STUFF. ALSO, WE THINK BOTH SIDES OF THE WAR ARE SIMULTANEOUSLY RIGHT AND WRONG. THAT SAID, WE WISH OUR ORANGE TEAM BROTHERS THE BEST OF LUCK, REGARDLESS WHAT SIDE THEY ARE ON.

P.S. I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY ERRORS IN THE MORSE CODE. IM TRYING TO DO THIS ALL FROM MEMORY.

It seems longer than a month for me, good luck and etc.

Edited by xoindotnler

Krynn I am glad you are doing well. But as a fellow Micro Alliance leader, may I suggest not posting every time you gain 50k NS.

ON that note, BACoN Has gained 25 new members, 285k NS, and a 101 nukes in its 45 days. Thats all with stopping recruitment for 2 weeks. :P

o/ Krynn

As with any war, the rationale for it and necessity of it has been questioned. Quite frankly, such banter seems frivolous. \m/ is a sovereign alliance, and is free to do and act how they will (with one caveat), particularly in their own IRC channel. That said, the caveat here is that in acting and doing what they do, they assume the same risk that every other sovereign alliance has. There are consequences to actions. That said, the issue in question for this particular case seemed to have been at least mostly resolved already, which makes the matter vastly more complex. Even further complicating things is the argument about if an alliance has a right to try policing behavior of another. The simple answer to that is that a sovereign alliance may do as it wishes, as long as it accepts the consequences of taking said actions. Now, does that make things morally right? Morality on Bob is such a fickle thing.

Couldn't have said it better myself.