ADI Declaration of Support

Edit: If ADI chooses to have a couple "rogues" leave our AA and choose one of you guys to nuke, I assume that this is ok too, right?

I don't think rogues from ADI would be able to do much. Still, I'd probably DoW on ADI so Corp can be world police when Polar's done.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, so there is indeed a double standard. Just needed to clarify this.

Indeed, there is also something known as sarcasm. Apparently you need that clarified for you as well.

harsh or bitter derision or irony.

a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

There you go buddy.

:awesome:

Hey, RoK. Why so much hate? You guys signed the treaty with the oA clause. If you don't want your allies to make their own decisions when you enter a war aggressively, then don't sign treaties with the oA clause.

Quite simple, really. I now return you to your regularly scheduled ADI bashing. Enjoy!

Also, hello Warbuck. o/

Hey, RoK. Why so much hate? You guys signed the treaty with the oA clause. If you don't want your allies to make their own decisions when you enter a war aggressively, then don't sign treaties with the oA clause.

Quite simple, really. I now return you to your regularly scheduled ADI bashing. Enjoy!

Also, hello Warbuck. o/

Oh, we don't care about that. We care about Warbuck lying, faking/photoshopping logs, passing them around in an attempt to deface myself and Ragnarok, and being an all around backstabber. It is unfortunate that the innocent nations of ADI will pay for the actions of one man, but that's the way it goes.

Oh, we don't care about that. We care about Warbuck lying, faking/photoshopping logs, passing them around in an attempt to deface myself and Ragnarok, and being an all around backstabber. It is unfortunate that the innocent nations of ADI will pay for the actions of one man, but that's the way it goes.

Lol. That again? We all know what you said Hoo. I know the truth, and you know the truth. And the world has their own interpretation of it but will never truly know. Although your current actions are only proving that your character matches those logs.

I've seen a lot of people bawling about the optional clause that RoK willingly signed. So for not caring about it, it sure gets a lot of airtime.

Lol. That again? We all know what you said Hoo. I know the truth, and you know the truth. And the world has their own interpretation of it but will never truly know. Although your current actions are only proving that your character matches those logs.

Yes, I know the truth and you know the truth. You, and by extension your alliance, will be a crater due to what you and I both know.

I've seen a lot of people bawling about the optional clause that RoK willingly signed. So for not caring about it, it sure gets a lot of airtime.

A lot of people are angry that ADI pledged support and then backed out via OWF post, yes. But that is not what ADI is going to get rolled for. Sorry for the confusion, Tela.

But that is not what ADI is going to get rolled for. Sorry for the confusion, Tela.

Yeah, it's because ADI took a stand against the forcing of people out of the game. And everyone knows that. It's no new news, and thus we are your next target that you want out of the game. But there are some things that you cannot destroy.

Yeah, it's because ADI took a stand against the forcing of people out of the game. And everyone knows that. It's no new news, and thus we are your next target that you want out of the game. But there are some things that you cannot destroy.

Warbuck, we're going to attack you for what you've done ... OK? Just shutup and get rolled when it happens.

Also, I know that's the speech you feed your membership because they don't know better ... but it needs work. We have no interest in removing you from the game no matter how low you are. We will, however, wreck your nation repeatedly until you understand the consequences of what you have done.

Go be a good leader and prep your alliance.

Edited by Van Hoo III

I suggest you dont play the character card, it will not end well for you.

Personally, I like the logs where YOU are asking for forgiveness, acknowledging that they were fake, and telling Hoo you are going to post the truth, only to change your mind saying that your allies wont let you. Hoo graciously accepted your apology on the condition that you come clean AFTER you lied about him and backstabbed an alliance that looked after you from the begining.

Well look at that you finally got one right... his character does match the logs.

But... if we run you out of the game, how can we blow you up?

Warbuck, we're going to attack you for what you've done ... OK? Just shutup and get rolled when it happens.

Well so far I haven't needed to say much for you to show your true colors. I take it that you aren't going to take me up on any of the beer I offered in the OP then either, huh. More for me then.

Well so far I haven't needed to say much for you to show your true colors. I take it that you aren't going to take me up on any of the beer I offered in the OP then either, huh. More for me then.

Keep your crappy beer. I'll drink to the Kings with Captain Mo.

Yes, these are my true colors. I don't sit and let a shoddy leader pass around lies about us to further his own goals.

Maybe Bob was right after all and you should have stayed out of the public eye until we came knocking.

Brave words coming from you Hef. You won't be able to jump back over the fence when things start looking scary in PM again, you know that, right?

An argument for a different place Neo. I will say that my leaving Echelon had just about squat to do with things 'looking scary' and more to do with OOC reasons than than anything. I'd have left before losing all my infrastructure if that was the case.