pathetic bullies

emily

You're pathetic!

All I've ever asked is to peace out and you just kick me in the teeth each time. Was pushing me to a breakdown not enough for WCR?

Clearly not!

Go to your pals lets see how many more alliances you gen get to back you up. Ban me from every channel in IRC. It will not shut me up. the only was you can do that is by pushing me ti suicide, Then again I do think that's what you'd like!

tl:dr WCR has now started getting his pals to ban me from irc for no reason

#gremlins

#farkistan

I think going through a third party might be a better way to settle this, you should try talking to jerdge or any of the current court officers for a way to stop what you want stopped. Rather than just making a thread like this which is unlikly to lead anywhere productive.

Emily:

I'm not here anymore. Too busy with project MHA. Please leave all messages with RV. The ban always hurt more thsan any PZI ever could.

Maybe you should just let it go and join an alliance and see what happens, give giving them reason it wont stop

I think going through a third party might be a better way to settle this, you should try talking to jerdge or any of the current court officers for a way to stop what you want stopped. Rather than just making a thread like this which is unlikly to lead anywhere productive.

And how would talking to the MHA court, the very curt that refused me any form of trial before my puniwshemnt of ZI, thwen added a further list of puynishements over a monbth later, then extended that again and then 6 months later extended it asgain be described as a third party?

Firstly you type way too fast, emily. Are my eyes bleeding?

Secondly, like Timeline said, why don't you just join another alliance? Liek mwine? :P

Finally...you need to stop talking to these people...judging from your sig, they won't stop until you go away. For good.

And how would talking to the MHA court, the very curt that refused me any form of trial before my puniwshemnt of ZI, thwen added a further list of puynishements over a monbth later, then extended that again and then 6 months later extended it asgain be described as a third party?

Or anyone in the MHA your on mildly firendly terms with, the court is the usual home for the MHA steady eddies which is why i recommend you start thier. It's better than what your doing now. Hopefully they can help you and MHA gov go back to the "ignore one another" status quo that would be a lot better for you allowing you to join another alliance and put your feelings and past with the MHA behind you.

You are becoming a caricature...for your own good, stop, breathe twice, join an alliance and in your membership application promise to never do this again

I know you feel no one is taking your complaints seriously...this course of action will not change the fact that you are right