Introducing myself

LordofThor

Hi LordofThor. Glad to have you.

To maximum your experience on this world forum for nation leaders I would suggest the following advice:

1. Never take anything personally. If some one doesn't like you but doesn't really know you, it's politically motivated. Brush it off.

2. Haters gonna hate.

3. Never let them see you sweat.

Have fun! BTO is a nice alliance, good pick.

Edited by Kzoppistan

To maximum your experience on this world forum for nation leaders I would suggest the following advice:

1. Never take anything personally. If some one doesn't like you but doesn't really know you, it's politically motivated. Brush it off.

2. Haters gonna hate.

3. Never let them see you sweat.

ALTERNATIVE ADVICE:

1) Take things personally. If someone is bad-mouthing you, they are bad-mouthing your family, your friends, and most of all, your honour. Do everything in your power to get revenge to any and all that slight you. Planning and plotting will be fun, as will the rivalries that spark up because of a long and bitter feud. Besides, a war game where you are Mr Nice and friends with everyone is tiresome. Make some enemies, then have fun killing them.

2) If you have nothing meaningful to say in rebuttal to someone attacking you, pipe down until you've thought of something. Do not use one-liners like 'haters gonna hate' - they are simply cheap and desperate attempts at palming off criticism used only by those who lack the cranial capacity to reply to it with substance. Which is so not cool.

3) Calm and collected types are generally impotent and will be ignored. You could be seething with anger over an issue on the inside, but when you look like you're as cool as a cucumber on the outside, how on earth do you expect people to take your complaints seriously? After all, if you've hardly broken sweat over something, it clearly can't bother you that much! The chill guy's problems will never be resolved and will eat away at him FOREVER, so harness your anger and use it to get results.

Lastly, and most importantly, remember that you are playing the game for your entertainment. Have fun with it.

Welcome to Planet Bob. Everyone here is going to give you pointers and tips, some better than others.

Enjoy your time on Planet Bob, yeah thats what we call this quagmire. Also, please check the word morality at the door and dont bring it in here, dont mention it ever, srsly. We have enough of those types here.

Welcome to "Planet Bob" (that's what we call this place by the way). My only suggestions to you are stay involved politically and/or in your alliance. That's where most of the fun in this game comes from (not just pushing buttons on the same screen day in and day out).

As a player of over 3 years, I can say this game is addicting and you should GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!- errr... I mean... Enjoy yourself as much as possible, make friends, but In-character have as much fun hating on people and "trolling" as you want, because in reality, this game is all about fun.

If you don't want war, you may want to join a neutral alliance, as they in theory will not be attacked or attack anyone. However, I think most people accept war as entertaining, not as harmful, so don't worry if you want to stick in an alliance that has war as an option.

That is an interesting theory you have there.... but it is not always the case.

ALTERNATIVE ADVICE:

1) Take things personally. If someone is bad-mouthing you, they are bad-mouthing your family, your friends, and most of all, your honour. Do everything in your power to get revenge to any and all that slight you. Planning and plotting will be fun, as will the rivalries that spark up because of a long and bitter feud. Besides, a war game where you are Mr Nice and friends with everyone is tiresome. Make some enemies, then have fun killing them.

2) If you have nothing meaningful to say in rebuttal to someone attacking you, pipe down until you've thought of something. Do not use one-liners like 'haters gonna hate' - they are simply cheap and desperate attempts at palming off criticism used only by those who lack the cranial capacity to reply to it with substance. Which is so not cool.

3) Calm and collected types are generally impotent and will be ignored. You could be seething with anger over an issue on the inside, but when you look like you're as cool as a cucumber on the outside, how on earth do you expect people to take your complaints seriously? After all, if you've hardly broken sweat over something, it clearly can't bother you that much! The chill guy's problems will never be resolved and will eat away at him FOREVER, so harness your anger and use it to get results.

Lastly, and most importantly, remember that you are playing the game for your entertainment. Have fun with it.

lol. And then there's that. Pick either one. They're both fine choices. :v:

Or do whatever you want.

Anyway, have fun.

Or don't.

What ever floats your boat.

:lol1:

Thanks for everyone welcoming me and everything and the advice.

Also, what about this.

1. If someone bad mouths you, brush it off, forgive them, then attack them and destroy them. easy, piece of cake.

2. thats all i can think of for right now. except jus have fun and do whatever i want when i feel like it.

BTOflag-War.jpg

2) call GGA "fail"

hey! :mad:

Or:

1. Purple is the best sphere ever.
  2. Pink is where we dump our nuclear trash, and other things we do not like.
3. Green is where the nukes come from..

4. 1 is a lie

5. 2 is true

6. Don't feed the trolls

7. Blue team holds all your heart's desires.

8. Green has a variety...

Edited by Subtleknifewielder