\m/, I just want to help

Alterego

I don't really think your intelligence(?) needs to be questioned

Oh, I see...you're one of those people that tries to provoke an argument without any actual material. It's entertaining when RV does it....your posts kind of fall flat. You're lacking energy, wit, and eloquence.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes because I was hotheaded, it is not my fault your poor leadership has lead the FoA to this path anyways. I am sorry for trying to defend the FoA and trying to obtain justice. The fact that the Corporation is to weak to stand up for allies and to try and ignore any !@#$%^&* from them is pathetic. This who Protectorate is a joke and a complete and utter insult to the FoA.

i dont even want to respond to this here

your insults on the corporation who came to the foa to offer their services and help us out of this mess and got us out of this mess on the first day of war

is amazing

what on earth made you think that was a good idea?

this is far more damaging then any good you could have achieved then stirring the masses

---

Edited by agnews

I see... so they did come to us... funny how they are good friends with our attackers and this could be a good back up plan for \m/ goons and pc to get out of paying reps if we had signed with a stronger alliance. Maybe, Maybe not, this is still a huge insult.

Yes because I was hotheaded, it is not my fault your poor leadership has lead the FoA to this path anyways. I am sorry for trying to defend the FoA and trying to obtain justice. The fact that the Corporation is to weak to stand up for allies and to try and ignore any !@#$%^&* from them is pathetic. This whole Protectorate is a joke and a complete and utter insult to the FoA.

You're really not helping FoA here.

I see... so they did come to us... funny how they are good friends with our attackers and this could be a good back up plan for \m/ goons and pc to get out of paying reps if we had signed with a stronger alliance. Maybe, Maybe not, this is still a huge insult.

1. this has been considered closed

2. you're leaving anyway get over it

There can be no help to the FoA no longer, I was revoke of my position by the Emporor of FoA for trying to seek justice. It also does not matter now because the FoA is being protected by corp and on agreement to those terms was no war reps to previous attacks.

I can speak what I desire, the whole reason we are in this mess is because of Rebel. Sparta contacted him on the 12th and the 72 hour notice was broken on the 15th. Nothing was done until we were raided and signed a protectorate with the friends of our attackers. I tried to help this alliance, but nothing could be done.

you obviously suck at helping

Thinking \m/ is a bunch of working attention girls that should be wearing those nice perty mini skirts and knee high boots. Maybe fishnet stockings with bright red lipstick.

At least you have one thing in common with them. mess with the wrong person and you commit suicide

You do realize \m/ didn't start this thread so your accusation of attention seeking fails.

Size and capability to destroy are what demands respect in this game. If you, as an alliance, have a lot of NS and nukes, you're going to be respected and feared by those who do not.

So might = right ?

wow who would have ever thought \M/ would be doing that today.

So might = right ?

wow who would have ever thought \M/ would be doing that today.

As it has always been.

What's even more humorous is if we remind ourselves how the old hegemons also used to twist reality and logic to defend this kind of behavior, especially from these same three alliances.

This type of episode and its insulting "resolution" is exactly what precipitated the downfall of both WUT and tC.

Meanwhile, there they sit, neatly realigned with those who opposed their old allies, continuing the same routine.

I wonder how many alliances presently allied to them realize that these three allies will be the first to fold or realign when their judgment day approaches?

Edited by Fantastico

What's even more humorous is if we remind ourselves how the old hegemons also used to twist reality and logic to defend this kind of behavior, especially from these same three alliances.

This type of episode and its insulting "resolution" is exactly what precipitated the downfall of both WUT and tC.

Meanwhile, there they sit, neatly realigned with those who opposed their old allies, continuing the same routine.

I wonder how many alliances presently allied to them realize that these three allies will be the first to fold when their judgment day approaches?

I look forward to your tears, I am sure they will be quite delicious.

Silly child it is still the all same. You can fool yourself to think otherwise, but the same actions that have taken place in the beginning still take place today.

Edited by Gerald Meane

Hopefully the nations and alliances speaking against \m/ here are doing something about it and starting to make back room deals to isolate and then destroy them in true CN style. In the meantime hopefully they will be amused to note I successfully tech raided an \m/ nation yesterday. They offerred no military support to the unfortunate nation and the galant nation hit offerred me peace with no attacks made against my good self.

The paradigm of a well administered and war loving alliance I am sure you can see. They also seemed upset to be the target of a raid - for shame - it is your favorite past time.

So I thank \m/ for the loot as I am sure you guys can appreciate a well executed tech raid.

Now as I am sure it will be mentioned... I have had a surprise external to CN and as such have ran like a coward into peace mode. Rest assured as soon as this is dealt with I will await the response of the mighty \m/.

Also a message to the nation I hit - as you messaged me to let me know you could take me alone after I accepted your peace offer, I offer you the chance to prove this when I return . As you have no chance to be successful against me I will alow you a second to take me mano-a-mano.

M6 (doing something about it)

Hopefully the nations and alliances speaking against \m/ here are doing something about it and starting to make back room deals to isolate and then destroy them in true CN style. In the meantime hopefully they will be amused to note I successfully tech raided an \m/ nation yesterday. They offerred no military support to the unfortunate nation and the galant nation hit offerred me peace with no attacks made against my good self.

The paradigm of a well administered and war loving alliance I am sure you can see. They also seemed upset to be the target of a raid - for shame - it is your favorite past time.

So I thank \m/ for the loot as I am sure you guys can appreciate a well executed tech raid.

Now as I am sure it will be mentioned... I have had a surprise external to CN and as such have ran like a coward into peace mode. Rest assured as soon as this is dealt with I will await the response of the mighty \m/.

Also a message to the nation I hit - as you messaged me to let me know you could take me alone after I accepted your peace offer, I offer you the chance to prove this when I return . As you have no chance to be successful against me I will alow you a second to take me mano-a-mano.

My hero :wub:

Yes, you did it right, I am curious why you haven't applied to \m/ yet? You're a natural.