Spanish Cats Invade the Acropolis

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I approve of the content of the OP, the real gem in this topic was the Dementual sighting.

Hey there Dementual. :wub:

:gag:

Just kidding. Hey there, bud. :D

Also, Magicninja has shown time and time again that he's reliable and pretty darn good at what he does. This is a fantastic early act in office for him, I believe.

It is an Optional Defense Pact (see Article Five), but given the polarized nature of Planet Bob and our two alliances' relative positions within it, I am hard-pressed to envision a scenario in which either alliance would desire to honour the military components of that treaty.

While I am not a fan of their overall foreign affairs stance, I nevertheless extend my congratulations to GATO for achieving something which they evidently desired in that field.

I am sad to hear this as well, I have always liked MCXA, and you Gopher.

Also @ Veni Das isnt the reason we got this treaty >_>

But gopherbashi...what if I like the MCXA and Athens?

... la la la...something about a love train, love train...

Although, to the person who said that Athens is everything that GATO once was against, could you please explain?

Curiously, were you to pick nearly any other two alliances and compare them to what they were 3-4 or even 1-2 years ago, you'd find much the same thing.

We could start with the IAA and the Legion :)

Peace to you, just countering your point.

Sorry for replying late. You have a point, but that's one small reason why I left IAA.

But anyway, good luck to GATO and Athens.

Edited by Darth Andrew

The feuds between a certain someone and a few members of vanguard also lasted a while and I am rather surprised in this development :lol1:

Ahh memories........being in TPF was some of the most fun I've had around these parts.

I also DoW'd Athens once for TPF but they forgive me I guess. It's probably the reason I got to know them so well so I guess I can't regret it.